SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@sarwaah :Welcome !

IA I like Georgia's cut, it looks very cute on her.

I'm very happy for her. She has had an amazing season, and handled herself with grace and empathy for the contestants.

She was rewarded with a fantastic F1!

AllAboutLove wrote:Welcome1 @sarwaah so glad to have you join!  bestbud!

That's a bummer about his SC stories not showing up for you and @see2love. It could be a glitch or something? Unless you were added recently then I think maybe the stories don't show up if they were posted before being added?

Thank you for the warm welcome! Embarressed! So glad I found this forum where people finally share the same feels as me! I was on Team Lee since day one, actually before day one because I saw him in promos and was like yup, he's the one! So happy it's him in the end but sad how his part seemed heavily edited and his character was downplayed.. kinda wish they would release some cut videos!

And regarding the snaps, I added him about 1-2 weeks ago but never saw any of his snaps even though I check my snapchat on a daily basis. Maybe he has it set so that only friends can view his snaps? @AllAboutLove, did he add you back as a friend?

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:48 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I totally love this couple.Some people are just made for each other and they are two of them. I loved G's hair  and the way they held hand. I do  think
it was love at first sight for them because I never saw her choosing anybody but Lee. I can't wait to see more of them. : )

My baby sister passed from the same type of cancer as G's mother.  She lived nine months after finding out she had it and it was a rough nine months, so my heart goes out to G and all her family. May God ease their pain and heart ache from the loss.
They really are a lovely couple. cloud nine heartbeat

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f494 That's truly heartbreaking what you and your family. There's no words that are adequate... sending lots of love and good thoughts to you and yours for always ((hugs)) beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:59 pm

@sarwaah So glad you joined and I definitely have the same feels as you  bestbud!  :yes: There are many of us that are fans of Georgia and Lee and were on Team Lee since day one. IA it is too bad that Lee was downplayed and the edit cut out quite a bit but still thankful many of us still got to see a love story between G and Lee that no amount of editing could hide. They had that *it* factor day one Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f60d  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f495  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f4ab

I am not sure about the snapchat? I think maybe to un-add him and then re-add him since he may have been inundated with too many adds? Hopefully he will fix his settings to make it easier. Georgia also has snapchat and her SC username is georgialove308 (it's a new one so she likely created a new one). Hopefully they keep posting more and we get to see glimpses into their continuing love journey beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:47 am

You can vote for The Bachelorette S2 to be nominated to win a Logie Award!  hearthumbsup

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:26 am

Um, Lee! Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f61a is he copping a feel in that pic? Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f60b
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Um, Lee! Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f61a  is he copping a feel in that pic? Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f60b
Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 3806527698 It's like G is holding his hand away a bit to keep it more PG giggling

When looking back throughout the show and especially from their 2nd date onward, Lee couldn't keep his hands off Georgia! Even on their FD all the way to FRC, Lee could hardly breathe around Georgia, either. Their chemistry was off the charts H-O-T!   Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f525 :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:09 am

Georgia moving her things from Tasmania back to Melbourne.

Georgia looks gorgeous - a naturally beautiful young woman (inside and out) and someone who deserves all the happiness in the world.

Without a doubt, this year has been one of so many changes for Georgia - filled with the highest of highs and the lowest of lows as she said.

My heart's wish for Georgia is that all her dreams come true as her guardian angel and beloved mum watches over her from above Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f493

Melbourne will always be home but Tassie will always have my heart ❤️ Finally making the trip across Bass Strait on the @spiritoftas with all my belongings, memories and emotions! #spiritoftasmania #homebart #imonaboat by @georgiealove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Good Post Beautiful post @AllAboutLove.....ITA with you.bestbud!  word
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:44 pm

She looks beautiful in that picture. It's great to see her big smile! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:11 am

@Seabear bestbud! As you have said before, you are 100% spot on about G and Lee being lovely people as individuals and as a couple. They are just so special and I feel so blessed I got to watch their lovestory beatingheart

@GuardianAngel Georgia really is beautiful. I've seen SM comments from numerous people that have met her in person that Georgia is absolutely stunning in person and much moreso than on TV or in photos. I also love to see her smile - she has a gorgeous smile (her dimples are too cute as well!) and so glad to see her happy heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 am

My heart melts  seeing hearts 
I LOVE the caption and hashtags... "Butter to my knife" were Lee's words/lyrics to Georgia in the song End of the Rose and #glee and #wasabi  heartandarrow

This couple is too gorgeous for words! Love them   :sweetheart:

@georgiealove The butter to my knife  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f60d  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 2764  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f339  #glee #wasabi #bacheloretteau @leeroyelliott

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:My heart melts  seeing hearts 
I LOVE the caption and hashtags... "Butter to my knife" were Lee's words/lyrics to Georgia in the song End of the Rose and #glee and #wasabi  heartandarrow

This couple is too gorgeous for words! Love them   :sweetheart:

@georgiealove The butter to my knife  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f60d  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 2764  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 24 1f339  #glee #wasabi #bacheloretteau @leeroyelliott

OMG, this is pure perfection.  What a strong physical and emotional connection they have.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom