SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Georgia was fantastic on Studio 10 and such a heartwarming welcome for her from the panel  PINKHEART

Some snippets from the beginning of the segment when Georgia was introduced:
- Georgia announced that she is an official ambassador for Pancare.org.au and wants to bring more awareness and fund-raise for research so others don't have to go through what her family has and is going through
- talked about how Lee has been so supportive and involved in Pancare himself and the event he organized to raise money for Pancare
- Panelist Denise said Georgia's mum must be so proud of her (G started tearing up) and what a lucky bloke Lee is to have Georgia because Georgia is such a lovely person which ITA with
- Georgia talking about being a journalist and her memories she has with her mum, and how when she was younger her mum drove her past the Channel 10 studios and her mum told her that one day she would be working there and the panelists said and now she is on Studio 10 and they will take care of her - it was so sweet and Georgia tearing up
- Georgia also talked about different topics and I have to say ITA with so many of Georgia's viewpoints and the way she sees the world (from the perspective of others and those less fortunate or oppressed) and how open-minded, intelligent, balanced, compassionate, and brilliant Georgia is. She has such a good head on her shoulders and a beautiful soul and heart. Lovely girl.
- Georgia will be hosting Studio 10 show in December so excited to see more of her! She's fabulous and I hope she has all her dreams come true - she's just a natural and so talented and gifted.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:40 pm

@pancareaus We are honored to announce, Georgia Love as our newest ambassador for the Pancare Foundation. After losing her mother to pancreatic cancer, Georgia is passionate about doing all she can to help raise awareness of this devastating killer and we are honored to have her as part of the team. You can read more about Georgia through the link in our bio bit.ly/2fd8iVS

ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 15048227_1263353130396525_4860888486321848320_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5MDkwMjM4MzA3NjU0NjcyMg%3D%3D

Awareness into Pancreatic Cancer Gets More Love: Georgia Love has become an official ambassador for The Pancare Foundation.

ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 3N5A5468-768x585

Georgia Love has become an official ambassador for The Pancare Foundation.

Georgia has endured a rollercoaster 2016, firstly taking Australia by storm as this year’s Bachelorette, before tragically losing her mother to pancreatic cancer, only six months after she was diagnosed.

That deep personal connection has inspired Georgia to do all she can to help raise awareness of this devastating killer and is honoured to officially represent Pancare.

Georgia said that she could only hope that some positives could come out of the awful loss she and her family has suffered.

“I believe it’s vital  to create awareness around  this brutal disease and hopefully do some good and make a change for people like myself and my family, but also to hopefully stop others from having to go through the same thing,” Georgia said.

“You never expect this kind of thing to happen to you, let alone so quickly.

“I’ve had such a whirlwind year, such a range of emotions, from meeting Lee to my Mum’s battle, and I want to help as much as I can.

“I knew nothing about the disease six months ago, but I had to learn in the most personal way.

“Learning that the survival rate hasn’t changed in 40 years, I knew something had to change. I want to make the most of the opportunity I have to try and spread the word. I find it shocking  there is so little awareness of such a brutal killer.

Pancare Foundation CEO Angela Dixon said she was thrilled to welcome Georgia on board as the organisation’s newest ambassador.

“Georgia is such an engaging and genuine person, and with her help we want everyone to know about pancreatic cancer and the work we’re doing here at the Pancare Foundation,” Ms Dixon said.

“To have a such low survival rate compared to other cancers in this era of modern medicine is a major concern – hence, we need to raise awareness and ask for donations to fund more research, in order to bring that survival rate into the 21st century.

“It’s worrying to think that by 2030, it’s estimated that pancreatic cancer will be the second leading cause of death from cancer.

“With Georgia’s support, we hope to have a lot more people talking about pancreatic cancer.”
https://www.pancare.org.au/georgia-love-pancare-ambassador/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Nice one @ AAL thank you and she killed it on studio 10. Can't wait to see more of her next month.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Some cute tweets from the Studio 10 panel to Georgia

Studio 10 ‏@Studio10au  3h3 hours ago
We'll be sure to look after you today @GeorgieALove! #Studio10

Will @GeorgieALove accept a rose from us? #Studio10

And we're on! #Studio10

ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 96acb2c6376b3e412628595774436b2b

Sarah Harris  @SarahHarris  
Showing the fab @GeorgieALove the ropes on @Studio10au as she prepares to take the wheel soon!  

ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 CyDygXmUQAAWQdw
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:27 pm

OMG!! How adorable is this? Lee just posted on his IG. My heart melts ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 1f60d
Lee's puns in the hashtags!  giggling    

ETA: I just realized that Lee posted this on Nov 25 and if filming of FRC was on/by Aug 25 then Lee posted this 3 months post-filming wrapped and 3 months since Lee won Georgia's heart so celebrating 3 months of #glee being together since that day beatingheart rose

@leeroyelliott Our budding love stemmed from the very first rose you asked me to accept and had fully blossomed by the time you pinned the very last upon my lapel!  ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 1f339  #punsandroses #rosetotheoccasion #thorntobewild #petaltothemetal #ibetterjustleafitthere #veryfirstandverylastrose #arosebyanyothername #fbf #glee #bachelorettesu

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 am

Georgia's comment to Lee's IG post above. They are truly a match made in pun heaven  heartbeat cloud nine

ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 15156745_10209759331933908_7747301488943937715_o
IG @leeroyelliott

awwww   :swinginglove :sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:51 am

TY for the lovely couple's updates..!!

they are truly a true pun-soul-mate giggling . Im glad i have tuned in their season by watching (and sleuthing!) the LS unfold in front of my eyes beatingheart . Beyond glad to know that they have survived a crazy roller coaster called life..... hearthumbsup .

just watched one of their YT interview. Love to see Lee's gentle gesture holding and kiss her hand throughout... Always warms my heart to see people found their soul mates on this crazy show. Only best things ahead for these two... :swinginglove blowkiss
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:04 am

❤️ Just ❤️
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:52 am

Looking forwarded to watching studio 10 with Georgia on it as host

just a bit of her time this morning from studio 10 on youtube... I hope it works first timer here Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:10 am

I guess they will do long distance for a few weeks. Isn't the show live every morning? Whatever way I'm sure they'll work something out so that they're not apart for too long.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:12 am

I just remembered something - when Georgia asked Lee what it would be like if she wasn't from Melbourne and they talked about the possibility of her getting a job outside of Melbourne. I wonder if Georgia knew then that she would be doing something with Channel 10. Just curious.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:08 am

Per Lee's snapchat today, it seems he may be heading to Sydney for the weekend since he captioned his sc to Sydney so seems like something planned is already on his part, either way regarding where G is.  beatingheart

Regarding Georgia working in Sydney, I think it will be just fine. As Lee himself said on the show and in post-show interviews, he said they could live anywhere and that the Melbourne thing was pretty much just a plot point because there was nothing that TPTB could come up with. For Georgia, at the time she wanted to be close to her mother and when it came to Lee I think she played up the Melbourne plot point because that was the script she had to work with for some 'doubt' and same as the 8 years difference and all that jazz which were just misleading stuff too it all turned out laugh out loud

Everyone is different for sure, but in my own experience, when my SO and I were dating I had to relocate in another state for 9 months (and then similar when we were engaged), we made it fun and it was actually a really fun and exciting time because we would fly each weekend and meet up and it wasn't stressful at all since it wasn't that long of a flight and we were so busy during the week that when the weekends came it was just focused on each other 100%. With G and Lee, Melb-Sydney is very close, especially by flight and I could see them spending weekends together or other type of arrangements. If anything he may relocate or she may get another position closer to Melbourne but after what they've been through already, I think they could see this as something positive and definitely something they've already discussed (at least on the show) and post-show and imo have a plan - though both seem like planners to me. ibetterjustleafitthere - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 26 4256136633

Overall, I doubt anything will stop these two lovebirds from being together  :sweetheart:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom