SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:53 am

Lee and Georgia together for what looks like a Christmas themed photoshoot! The pun of "BTS with a fan of ours" is too cute and totally #glee Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 3806527698  

Georgia is stunning! Red is definitely one of her colours - just gorgeous! beatingheart

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 D0b6f661980621a2d1339f6eaca4a70c

Georgia and Lee look sooo much alike! (I think a lot of couples do) -  even their hairline shape is similar!  :sweetheart:

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 42cfddb480432272674f2ed29653a255

Love these BTS pics - so fun and cute  :swinginglove lovetogether
Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 A50fd60fee1d6f1ac4392303847780fd
Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 5e25552981297e809eb042fdb228ccfe

awwww This is so sweet that G had someone there for her also BTS. Such a special relationship with her Bachie mama as she calls her

@georgiealove Sooo good working with hair and makeup queen @helendowsleylashes again today. This beautiful woman was my Bachie mama, setting up shop in my bathroom every morning to make me look pretty for dates while listening to all my stories, dilemmas and dramas and hearing me laugh, cry and worst of all, sing!! Love you Helsey"
Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 14712305_227715570995070_2244605000435105792_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5MjU3MTQ1NzkwOTE3NTEwMQ%3D%3D
Sources: IG leeroyelliot and SC georgiealove308

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added some more pics)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:25 am

I cracked up over them singing "Faith" on snapchat. who knew they know and enjoy 80s song?...laugh out loud...and oh..the cross-eyed pic was hilarious!! Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 3806527698

TY for the update!.. i have a "forever faith" in these two :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:21 pm

I can't believe it's been a month already since the finale aired and more than 3 months since filming ended!

Here's to wishing #glee many more moments of puns, dad jokes, forehead kisses and holding hands, romance, fun, laughter and adventure complete with many bucket list items fulfilled and a happi-lee ever after love story for the ages  

:sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Some #glee moments to mark G & Lee together for 3 months since filming wrapped and a month since the finale aired   lovetogether

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 720b1a7c6f294c71d25617828dec9dfd
my scs

Hands down one of the best finale FRCs ever   heartandarrow

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Some news regarding Georgia hosting Studio 10 show... Lee will be joining Georgia on the panel as a guest on Tues, December 27.
It should be lots of fun since they will be playing a game called "Love Match" to see how much G and Lee know about each other (so cute, it reminds me of their first date).   cheerleader

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:12 am

So heartbreaking... Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f625Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f494 and yet so inspiring that Georgia is turning her pain into bringing awareness and raising funds as an ambassador for pancreatic cancer. So thankful that Georgia's mother got to see her daughter find love and spend those last months with her daughter with memories to cherish forever. Really there's no words as I couldn't imagine the loss Georgia feels, only prayers and best wishes to Georgia now and always  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f443Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f493

@georgiealove Incredibly proud to officially team up with @pancareaus. It's a month today since I last saw my beautiful mum but it already feels like a lifetime. I want to do all I can to stop others from knowing that feeling as a result of pancreatic cancer. Donations can be made via the link in my bio and don't forget the auction to have lunch with the Bach boys is still running (also via the Pancare website) with all proceeds to go to the foundation  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f49c  #Pancare #pancareaus #pancreaticcancerawarenessmonth #bacheloretteauction

Lee's comment to Georgia on her post above... Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f494 Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f497

@leeroyelliott You are amazing baby!! Your mother would be so incredibly proud of you! I most certainly am!!!  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f618

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:31 am

How adorable is this?! Lee's grandmother with G and Lee tonight! :cutiepie  

It's so lovely to see them all together again and I love the caption of the pic regarding the children question which was too cute by Lee's grandmother (as was her saying to G to just forget about those other boys) giggling

I just adored Lee's grandmother and his parents on Lee's hometown visit. They truly are a lovely family, and so warm and beautiful. I'm so glad Georgia has such wonderful people, in Lee's family, in her life now beatingheart

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 C3051b8612014d202c29e7770efc3377
IG story leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:37 am

I just realized in the pic above of G and Lee that they are at Lee's parents' house based on the background (same painting and decor as Lee's HTD) awwww
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Thanks for the photos AAL. I love how happy Lee and Georgia always look together. They are smiling and laughing so much of the time. I see Lee's Dad in the background between Lee and his Grandma. So wonderful that Georgia has Lee's family to love her as well as her own. This couple is my favorite!! Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f60d  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f600  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f603  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f604  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f60a
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:03 pm

Forget the other boys, laugh out loud that is just too cute! They both look so happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:14 pm

If you haven't seen already, have a look at Lee's instagram story. Georgia and Lee had a fun night at Dan Anstey's 30th birthday American themed party.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Would love to know what an American themed party entails ...

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom