SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 33 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:00 am

:sweetheart: That will be one beautiful wedding IMO! So sweet that his Mom liked the post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 33 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:37 am

I love that Lee is old school and would ask G's dad for her hand in marriage. I also love this moment when he kissed Georgia's hand beatingheart

Lee, 35, chatted with BW magazine about he's ready to settle down but despite the modern way he found love, he's traditionalist when it comes to popping the question.

"I am old school ... I want to do it right," he said. "I will ask her dad [Chris Love] for her hand in marriage and do something special."
http://www.womansday.com.au/celebrity/australian-celebrities/georgia-love-and-lee-elliott-are-ready-to-get-married-17415
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:30 am

He has no problem showing Georgia how much he loves her. This guy is a dream in every way!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:38 am

Georgia wrote Lee a letter and he took a pic of it and the letter she wrote is too adorable - love that she is an old school romantic  :sprinklehearts  

It's lovely to see how much they love each other. They are such a special couple and a joy to follow.    

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 33 278a8cdfa0053bb40a40b34b1fd84d2d
IGstory leeroyelliot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:43 pm

My heart melts.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:11 pm

They really are two peas in a pod. lovetogether

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Georgia + Lee and this thread =  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 33 1f60d  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 33 1f60d  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 33 1f60d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Isn't that the sweetest letter! :sweetheart:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:25 pm

It really is the sweetest letter and such a romantic and loving thing to do, especially in a world where texting is the norm and handwriting letters to one another in a relationship seems to be a rarity. That Georgia still writes letters and wrote a letter to Lee is so lovely and Lee taking a pic of the letter shows me he loved it. They really are so adorable and a beautiful couple  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 am

It is an adorable letter. Interesting that she said he is a pain. His grandma said this on the home visit? Just wondering

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:18 am

I think Georgia is referring to herself
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:04 am

Georgia will be on studio 10 tomorrow morning I can't wait to see her host.
She also had a lovely radio interview where she talked about her role on Christmas eve where she'll host Carols by Candlelight at Eastland's Town square in Melbourne on Christmas Eve.
She also talked about doing some work on the project in early 2017 following studio 10 so best wishes to her.
I tried to bring over the interview on here but couldn't, so if anyone can do it that would be nice.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom