SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:13 am

itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f494 itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f625 Thinking of Georgia and her family during this time (Christmas and 2 months this week since her beloved mum passed) and sending her love and prayers  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f64f 

@georgiealove This time last year none of us had any idea this would be the last Christmas photo we'd have all together. Give your loved ones an extra big hug tonight, family is everything  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f494  #loveisallyouneed

Lee's comment on Georgia's post. A small silver lining I am thankful she has Lee and his family's support itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f493 

@leeroyelliott  I couldn't even fathom how you're feeling today baby but know not only am I here for you today and every other day and so is my family!  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f618

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Georgia and Lee on Studio 10 - filmed when they were in Sydney a few weeks back. Hopefully their segment will be uploaded to watch later on.  hearthumbsup

https://www.facebook.com/Studio10au/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:54 am

Love this couple! Georgia and Lee were so adorable and hilarious on Studio 10 together.  Georgia did such a fantastic job hosting the show again - she really did find her calling at such a young age and is truly a natural! Just a joy to watch her and she really does have such a beautiful smile! It's also so lovely that the show aired today since it's 2 months to the day that the finale aired and over 4 months now since Georgia chose Lee so something special for them to watch together and celebrate beatingheart

@leeroyelliott  @georgiealove absolutely killing it and looking right at home hosting @studio10au this morning! We're about to play "The newlywed game.............sort of"  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f470  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f481  #whathaveigotmyselfinfor #poprocks #glee  

@samilukis Hanging with this gorgeous chick this morning @studio10au @georgiealove #studio10 #bachelorette  

@georgiealove They say you are what you tweet  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f481  Obviously had a terrible time hosting @studio10au this morning and having @leeroyelliott there too! #studio10 #glee #coupleswhogameshowtogetherstaytogether #itsanchormannotanchorlady

The @bacheloretteau's Georgia & Lee went up against @studio10au's Jess & Joe in the (sort of) newlywed game  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f339  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 2764  We still don't know which couple knows each other better... #Studio10 by @studio10au

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:04 am

Short video segment of Georgia and Lee playing the "sort-of newlywed" game on Studio 10. I loved that Lee said, "I wish I had thought of that" when Georgia said "life saver" for her answer (which was adorable) to what type of candy/lolly their love life would be. Lee's answer was so great too!  Glee are such a wonderful couple and happy 4 months since filming wrapped and 2 months since the finale to #glee  beatingheart

https://www.facebook.com/Studio10au/videos/935764239890821/

ETA: Full video of the game they played on the show. Georgia is so hilarious as is Lee - they're both so funny! I loved how they high-fived each other and also blew kisses at each other when they matched their answers to each other correctly. Little inside info regarding one of the questions on who initiated their first kiss.... Lee said it was definitely him. The chemistry between G and Lee was off the charts from the get-go!  :yes:  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f60d  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f525  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f387

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaQ-ZO-ZOt4

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:18 pm

@AllAboutLove that's for all that! It was great to watch it all. They are so in love it's unbelievable how after such a short time they look like they've been together for ever. The feelings were mutual right off the bat between G and Lee and it has continued to grow post filming. Such a lovely fun love story!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:17 pm

That was so cute. I just love these two!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:58 am

LOVE
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:08 am

I just have to say that I so admire Georgia and good on her for her post!! Georgia is a beautiful woman inside and out and is an inspiration! I absolutely love that she is taking a stand and being a role model to young women when it comes to cyber bullying and the like and her response is inspiring! Usually I say ignore and move on, but I have read countless Daily Mail articles in particular that have been written about Georgia for months now..and to say I have been disgusted by the absolute hatred shown towards her is an understatement! I am glad that Georgia is speaking out and letting other young people know that what others think and the media writes doesn't define you!  What an incredible woman! Love her!  beatingheart  :claphands

@georgiealove No wonder negative body image and mental health issues are becoming more and more prevalent in our society, the internet can be a disgusting place. @dailymail posted an article about me exercising (not sitting on the couch gorging on a burger. Exercising) and every single comment is body shaming me. One even suggests I'm so unattractive my boyfriend simply must be cheating on me! This is not a "woe is me" post, this is to highlight just a snippet of what these trolls do and shame them right back. Girls (and guys), if anyone tells you you're not good enough, not pretty enough, not skinny enough; they're wrong. No I'm not a size 6 and I will never apologise for that. I am a happy, fit, active, NORMAL person and that is all any of us should strive to be

itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 15802760_238335736601738_4995012923337211904_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQxNjM4OTYzODc0NjI5MTU1Nw%3D%3D>

Lee's comment to Georgia's post! Good on him!!!

@leeroyelliott I can't imagine why any of these keyboard warriors haven't put their profile picture next to their comments. ‍ They must have been far too busy being oxygen thieves to do so!! I love those legs, especially when they're wrapped around me!  itsanchormannotanchorlady - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f618

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:49 am

Now that's the kind of response I enjoy reading! IA @AllAboutLove I usually say ignore and move on, but that's typically when the contestant fires back in the same behaviour as the SM trolls themselves.

Lee's response is priceless. I hope she continues sending those types of messages. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:31 am

Kudos to Georgia for her excellent response. She truly is a great role model Smiley
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Good for her. No great for her and I'm with Lee, I would love to see what these critics look like themselves if they think that is thunder thighs. She does and always has, looked great to me.

I can only imagine what people who really are bigger hear, if this is what someone who looks like Georgia gets. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Love Lee's response!

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom