SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:25 pm

It's totally mind boggling and appalling how trolls can write such things especially since none of what they write is even remotely reality or true - it's all rubbish and nothing but jealousy and self-loathing by miserable people who hate themselves so they want to try bring someone else down to try make themselves feel better!

Georgia is gorgeous not only on the outside but on the inside as well and has shown herself to be classy, intelligent, strong, kind, fun, has an amazing sense of humour, down to earth, caring, and amazing woman that any man would be lucky to be with! She is the total package and someone I would want any woman to emulate and I would be beyond thrilled for any guy I know if he found a woman as wonderful as Georgia!

Lee is so lucky he found Georgia and she IS the prize and there's no way in heck she is batting - she's just stunning and any of those trolls that think otherwise need to borrow Lee's glasses because they obviously can't see!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:44 am

What a year it has been for Georgia! Wishing G and Lee all the happiness in the world and the very best for the new year. May all their wishes and hopes come true! beatingheart

@georgiealove 2016. The absolute worst and very best, all in one Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 37 2764 Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 37 1f494  Can't even begin to imagine what will 2017 bring but I hope it's full of love and happiness for everyone

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:44 am

I love both Georgia's and Lee's comments. This message these miserable trolls are sending is horrible. Georgia is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. But what if she wasn't? What if she had 'thunder thighs'? Would she be deserving to be unloved, cheated on? Not deserving to be adored by a goodlooking guy like Lee? What if she was as ugly as a cow's behind? Wouldn't an 'ugly' person be as deserving of respect, love and happiness, than a goodlooking person?

There are enough of horrible people to criticize, who treat others badly, but these trolls go after the decent people because of their looks. It's just insane. Imo, again.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:12 pm

I totally agree @Cocoasneeze! It really is insane no matter what and people are deserving of love and respect and happiness. In Georgia's case though it really is over-the-top crazy because their bullying is not even based in reality so attacking her when she clearly is a beautiful woman shows they are unhappy with their own looks and selves, imo.

I truly admire Georgia that she spoke out because as she said in her post, if anyone says you aren't pretty enough or ultimately deserving enough, they are wrong. It's her standing up for others in her post and doing so in such a classy way against the trolls and hate only makes her an even more beautiful person. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:21 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:44 pm

What's really appalling about the Daily Mail is that the comments to their article were moderated beforehand and at least 5 different people posted on Georgia's post that they had submitted positive comments and all were rejected and not posted. When I read that I decided to see if it was legit and submitted a positive comment but it was rejected and yet within minutes after my comment was rejected and not posted more negative comments were being posted so they were accepted by the moderators and goes to show that DM was wanting Georgia to have negative comments and not allowing for the positive ones! I'd think that moderating comments beforehand would be to keep out bullying and attacking comments not to keep out positive comments! It's just disgusting that they did that! It's why part of me wonders if the comments that are so negative and bullying are by those that work at DM themselves! They truly are bottom feeders and the worst lot no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:28 pm

So if it wasn't obvious before I love this woman! Georgia and Lee flying to Sydney this morning and posted this pic... I love how Georgia not only has class but also an amazing sense of humour!
Go Georgia!!  clapping! thumbsup

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 37 18d8b5ae2440726c011384304f72e3b8
IG georgiealove

Now watch Daily Mail post about this. They're just loathesome! no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:16 pm

Way to go Georgia and laugh off the trolls and bullies. yes

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:58 pm

Lee posted this pic of him and Georgia at NYE's event. LOVE this couple!  :sweetheart:  

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 37 2382b924bf6470ad6647530fe72959a0
IG leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:39 pm

awwww G and Lee are so adorable! Here are some videos of them at a live-Cabernet dinner NYE event they were at and in a private dining room with their friends at the event (Lee was one of the official organizers for the event). I love that they are singing with the songs. It's too cute how these two know the lyrics to every kind of genre of music! They really are such a perfect match and two peas in a pod. Love them!

:sweetheart:   heartandarrow

IG leeroyelliott and georgialove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Oh my gosh, they are so sweet! He looks at her with such adoring eyes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:20 am

They really are so sweet! I love how they are always smiling at each other when they look at each other. Adorable

:sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom