SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 40 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:35 am

When I listened to this podcast of Georgia talking about her mom that she recorded last week with Mamamia I just cried. It is so heartbreaking especially how she talks about how she and her sister thought her mom would make it until the week before her beloved mom passed. She also talks about how she doesn't think it has fully hit her yet and how she's just tried to be strong and just tries to keep going forward. From the podcast I sense she is someone who doesn't want to be a burden to anyone and just be strong and from what she revealed it sounds like that is how she was raised and how her family is but I think she is in a lot of pain, something which she said she doesn't want anyone else to have to go through and thus trying to raise funds and awareness for Pancare as an ambassador. It's just truly heartbreaking and I can't even imagine what Georgia has gone through losing her mom... no words.. just sending prayers and healing thoughts to Georgia and her family  repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 40 1f494

Georgia also talks about falling in love with Lee and how Lee was the only guy from the very first night whom she saw being at the end from the very beginning. She explains how during the show at different times her handlers (not producers) that were with her all the time on the show would ask her "Okay, top 2 right now" throughout the show and Georgia said that Lee was the only guy whose name she would say from the first night and no one other than Lee was always the one repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 40 2764

#Repost @mamamiaaus with @repostapp - The moment Georgia Love realised her mum wouldn't recover from cancer. ・・・・・・ ・My very raw chat with the one and only @miafreedman about everything from mum's illness to falling in love with @leeroyelliott and even what I thought about how the show was edited. No Filter is available to download now  @georgiealove

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:38 am

Georgia and Lee together tonight per her IG story  beatingheart

repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 40 1bd44dbd6a91770678c843fad94c6cbb
IG georgiealove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:53 am

This is so lovely and special. What a beautiful way to have something to honor and keep close two people she loves so much repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 40 2764

@georgiealove I've always worn my heart on my sleeve and now I can do so literally. B for my beautiful mum and L for my one and only @leeroyelliott  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:31 am

Wow that's beautiful!! Do we know where it came from? How sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:12 am

@GuardianAngel I believe it was custom made by a jewelry designer who hand makes jewelry so something special and handmade for Georgia. It's really lovely
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:27 am

Lee just posted on his IG stating that he and Georgia are very much still together and that the rumors in the tabloids are rubbish per his hashtags  hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:21 am

The hashtags are so very Lee and how he communicates and has communicated long before he was on the show, while he was on the show, and still after the show. I am so glad to see Lee straight out refuting the tabloids and doing it in #GLee style with their sense of humor! Their pose makes me think of their lift they did on the show for their second date when they did the Dirty Dancing lift and it just highlights how fun loving these two are and I think it bodes very well for them that they can still have a sense of humor even with all the negativity thrown their way yes

Wishing them all the best and happiness to them both!!  beatingheart  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQAOWiClpNA/?taken-by=leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:56 am

YAY! Lee and Georgia. :sprinklehearts
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:56 pm

They look like their normal goofy fun loving selves to me! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Thanks for the good news! They are so cute together, it's hard to imagine them not being together!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:38 pm

They really are such a wonderful couple and match. I honestly can't imagine them ever finding someone else that is more compatible than they are for each other... they have something so unique and special that is really rare to find in this world beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:39 pm

repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 40 3806527698 I love these two!! They're the most unique and fun-loving couple ever beatingheart

@leeroyelliott Fifty Shades Darker premiere??? I thought you said we were off to see the new X Men movie!!! ‍

repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 40 16231005_1733849593595784_4656512961462927360_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0NTU5MTY2MDY3OTg1MTQzMA%3D%3D

Georgia's caption  cantstopl  (Macca's is McDonald's in Aussie slang)

@georgiealove When your boyfriend turns to you in the middle of #fiftyshadesdarker and says "your version of this movie would be me sexily whispering "take me to Macca's" and your secret fantasy room would just be full of chicken nuggets." He just gets me, ya know?

#nuglife #getamanwhocandoboth #fiftyshadesofdelicious #onwednesdayswewearblack
repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 40 16464672_1739436649703341_3967748173102841856_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0NjAxOTg4NDg2NDc5ODkyOA%3D%3D

and Lee's comment  giggling

@leeroyelliott  Baby you didn't choose the nug life, the nug life chose you!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom