SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:06 pm

This moment of Lee at FRC really shows just how deeply in love and invested he was.
Only someone who is totally in love is terrified of losing the one they love.
And this is even after Lee said he felt like he may be the one due to Georgia's reaction to him telling her he loved her but still he said he spent hours before FRC pacing his hotel room so worried and nervous that he may not be the one.
I can't imagine how broken he would have been if he wasn't the one for Georgia but luckily he is and he won her heart  beatingheart

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Giphy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:43 pm

I found it really sweet when she said "breathe" in response!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:41 am

LynnTa wrote: I found it really sweet when she said "breathe" in response!
I loved it! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:43 am

This is another favorite of mine when Georgia smiled at Lee and said, "there's that smile"... like once Lee saw that smile of Georgia's (which Lee had said to Georgia he loves her smile) it was like he was talking to himself trying to reassure himself heartbeat

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Da27cb7d6968d55548a3a9dd4dc11ed4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote::yes: I think it was exactly like Aaron said, that all the guys knew it was going to be Lee and just a pecking order from there. I think it was just like Art/BachNZ season and other contestants tried to get a look-in but it was a done deal from the getgo. Anything said otherwise I think is just a way to try make it seem less obvious and fit a different narrative that the show seemed to want to do this year (new production) to stir up drama and manipulated angst.

Georgia and Lee just had *it*. As they both said, the 'indescribable' and they had it from day one. No way anyone seeing them together in person wouldn't notice it. They just lit up around each other. As Aaron said, Georgia made it really obvious she was most into Lee and I think if it was that obvious early on, I think it was only format of the show that made it seem like anyone else had a chance.

When rewatching their moments again from the beginning, Lee became more and more smitten with time. By the end he was almost jumping out his skin with happiness. Lee just lit up around Georgia and I could actually see him falling deeper and deeper in love with Georgia. Lee's voice from the beginning of the season to the end got softer and softer and Lee was just melting around Georgia.  beatingheart awwww

Yes, I noticed that. And at the end when Georgia said to Lee "this is not the end" Lee finished her sentence with "it's the beginning" She completely melted into him.:fanningfan beatingheart
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:30 am

I have just rewatched all the interactions between G&L, because I have no life and also obsessed with them and I am genuinely surprised people missed their amazing story. Georgia's reaction after the first kiss is my absolutely favourite, her voice, her eyes, her smile... her whole face just lights up when she says "he finally kissed me"
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:57 am

IMO Lee is the perfect match for Georgia and they are so in love which is wonderful to see.  He is and will be such a support for Georgia and her family in the future and that is IMO such a wonderful thing about Lee - his maturity and life experiences puts him in a great place to support and love Georgia and be her forever.  In her sadness he will be her rock.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:12 am

Guess who I thought of?
Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 7 39E2E314-059C-49FC-A677-57C90DE2122A
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 am

^^^ Love it @Sundy! Very Glee!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:12 am

I was just thinking of what Georgia and Lee would look like at Derby Day and other events and how they would be such a stunning couple and Lee so proud to have a woman as gorgeous as Georgia to show her off.

My heart breaks for them Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f494
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I was just thinking of what Georgia and Lee would look like at Derby Day and other events and how they would be such a stunning couple and Lee so proud to have a woman as gorgeous as Georgia to show her off.

My heart breaks for them  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f494

I too am looking forward to seeing them out and abut together. Do you think they will be though in the cirumstances with her mum. I can imagine that her mum would tell Georgia to go about her life with Lee and that Georgia would do that to support him. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:22 am

I am so happy for them, and glad that she finally choose a man her mom approves of.  Fate I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom