SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:45 pm

Josh has been very quiet iirc. They're probably on breakup #17. I'm too lazy- can someone check if they've unfollowed each other yet and has he started following any super underage blonde chickees?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:47 pm

laugh out loud!! He was out somewhere on Saturday wearing a Superman costume, lovely teen girls tagging him in IG photos; not sure what Amanda was doing.

ETA: She just tweeted that Charlie was telling Josh he doesn't get to eat her candy so guess they will show off their "family" costumes tonight.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1f49c

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 8367-910 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 I_got_13 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:50 pm

Linds911 wrote:laugh out loud!! He was out somewhere on Saturday wearing a Superman costume, lovely teen girls tagging him in IG photos; not sure what Amanda was doing.
Huh??? He let her out unsupervised on the "duh, I'm a mouse (in lingerie)" party of the year?? Wowza.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Josh is the Joker and Amanda is Harley Quinn to the girls Batgirl and Robin.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Img_5510

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Img_5511
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:28 pm

And here is the one tagged IG of Josh from a fan this weekend. He makes a good Clark Kent.
dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Img_5513
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:33 pm

Josh and Amanda's costumes make sense. Their relationship is about as healthy as the Joker and Harley Quinn's (IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:46 pm

Oh that's right. Joker and Harley have that whole twisted dom/sub relationship dynamic going on too. Love the costumes!  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:49 pm

bblake wrote:Josh and Amanda's costumes make sense. Their relationship is about as healthy as the Joker and Harley Quinn's (IMO)
Lmao. We have hands down the most hilarious, snarky posters on the internet. Love you guys laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:55 pm

I'm watching DWTS and James Hinchcliffe and his partner just danced in the same costumes (Joker & Harley). It's a popular couples costume this year.

Love this one from Josh' IG Story. Looks like they are trick or treating with Amanda's friends kids tonight.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Img_5514
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:57 pm

Nice to know Amanda has those fug & painful shoes (in my eyes) in a neutral color too for Char. Like her little life isn't challenging enough. IMO.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 pm

That might be the closest to a happy, real smile I've seen from Char since the BOR moved in.  Which has me wondering is it a sugar high, the fact she's surrounded by others who might pick up on her bat signal for help Hugesmile or is she slowly getting used to the big lug? laugh out loud I'm leaning towards option 1 or 2 but who knows.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:47 pm

I think it's just Char's natural disposition to have that face. I've noticed it in a lot of her pics, including ones with her dad and his girlfriend, Breanna.  Kins seems to have the more outgoing, bubbly personality and Char is just more shy IMO. But I think she has a very good bond with Josh based on pics and snapchat/IG stories I've seen.  I have a cute video saved on my phone from last week but I can't seem to post it like I do the pics. I get an error message.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena