SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMmYFh1DIpe/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn

Charlie's life in a nutshell.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:07 am

mindless wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BMmYFh1DIpe/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn

Charlie's life in a nutshell.

amanda_stantonn Anyone who tells me it's too early for holiday photos will be blocked

The arrogance is truly sickening. Don't even think of mentioning it's too early for holiday photo's or else you're history. So there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:08 am

They continue to out inappropriate themselves.
Sorry--these are the only kids I have ever seen dress like this--holiday photo with off the shoulder tops for kids under 5. Gladiator shoes. Uh huh.
Meanwhile mom looks like she grabbed the robe off the back of the door of the place she was getting a massage at. Are we sure this wasn't a spontaneous photo interrupting a KY his and hers commercial? It looks like Josh' hair got to the tube.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:34 am

^ With those colors, they look like they're dressed for 4th of July!

I get the impression Amanda doesn't like anything that'll ruin her hair, makeup, or clothes. So yeah, don't think she's a fan of animals. I get the feeling that what her ex said about her complaining about Sabel shedding everywhere, isn't too far off IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:42 am

I don't get why Amanda got all defensive with that caption. Plenty of people take their holiday card photos in November. Now if they were taking them in like June I'd give major side eye.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 86669110 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:33 pm

She included the tongue smiley  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 1f61c so I think she was joking.

I have to say that's an adorable pic. The outfits meh - I have yet to people dress that way IRL day to day. Is it a Cali thing?

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:She included the tongue smiley  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 1f61c so I think she was joking.

I have to say that's an adorable pic. The outfits meh - I have yet to people dress that way IRL day to day. Is it a Cali thing?
I think it's a mix of the Cali thing, the elite thing, and the girly girl thing. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bleuberry wrote:She included the tongue smiley  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 1f61c so I think she was joking.

I think it's a mix of the Cali thing, the elite thing, and the girly girl thing. IMO.

I'd say a lot of DUH thing is thrown in the mix.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Maybe Sabel doesn't get included in pics anymore because she refuses to wear those gladiator sandals. Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
Southerngal wrote:And once again, Sabel didn't make the cut for the family photo.  I guess the best lighting is more important than having Sabel in it.
The Sabel thing is so weird IMO. In basically every other match from this show or really in life, when one partner has a beloved pup, the new SO starts to love and own her too and act like it's a family/relationship pet. Maybe the duh just doesn't like animals?

This so bothers me.  Since he has been in Calif there has been hardly any mention or pictures of Sabel.  It's like in with the new and out with the old.  As you say I agree that the SO usually brings the new pet into the family especially since Sabel was Josh's baby.  I remember before that Josh said that his ex didn't like dogs but fell in love with Sabel.  Can't count the family pictures with them and Sabel front and center.  To each his own, I guess.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Yeah, I don't think I've seen Amanda mention Sabel once. Pretty sad considering all that doggie's been through. Well at least she has some playmates now.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:16 pm

when i watch RHOC, i think in a few years Amanda will replace Meghan and be a housewive laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena