Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With as much posting as DUH does on IG, there is no posting of photos of the Murray clan from her recent holiday visit. Perhaps she is being respectful of family privacy. giggling

Or the Murray women refused to wear gladiator sandals and thus the photos were deemed not worthy of an IG post. giggling

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With as much posting as DUH does on IG, there is no posting of photos of the Murray clan from her recent holiday visit. Perhaps she is being respectful of family privacy. giggling

I don't think she knows the meaning of the word privacy. laugh out loud Perhaps someone should gift her a word of the day calendar or a dictionary for Christmas.  Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Or the Murray women refused to wear gladiator sandals and thus the photos were deemed not worthy of an IG post. giggling

Now that seems more realistic an option!  laugh out loud

JMOAA

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5035

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:58 pm

I can understand Amanda wanting to post a "couple pic" of her and Josh and him posting the group pic since it's his family. That doesn't seem odd to me.  Her IG stories showed more of his family, primarily Stephanie,  and the friends they were with. I thought she seemed to blend really well and looked like she was enjoying her weekend. I'm judging this more from the snaps/videos than from the IG still pics they posted.  I especially loved the one of her and Steph holding hands and laughing while ice skating and then holding Josh up in the middle since he was struggling to stay vertical.  The Murray clan and their friends seem like a fun bunch IMO. I look forward to seeing the blended family photos of Christmas in California with the little ones.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:01 pm

My favorite insta of the weekend was Steph posting her new "sista sista." What a hilarious joke considering she already had some sista sistas (same terminology and poses) already a few years ago. It's like the cliche kid whose mommy brings home a new daddy for him every week. IMO.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:07 pm

^^ I remember that.  Sad thing is I think she probably got along well with both of her brother's exes too.  She may have used the same IG verbiage, but I think she legitimately always wanted a sister.  Can't say I blame her for that.

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:32 pm

It's my opinion that someone who has only been together a little over four months should still be on their honeymoon enjoying the wonderment of being in love. And since this hasn't been the first oops in the relationship again, all within a little over a four month time period they should really do some soul searching before walking down the aisle.

When someone is married for some years and have a couple kids, of course, you hope that they would work on staying together. But for a couple that haven't been together long and they have no children together I just don't get trying to make it work. If you are in love you don't have to try and make it work, it just does. IMO

Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was JUST looking at that pic and thinking couldn't she have come up with a new caption at least?! laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Whether one likes Amanda & Josh together or not (I do), I think most everyone would probably agree that the interactions between the girls and Sabel are frickin adorable.  I can't download their IG story so these screenshots will have to do.

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:03 pm

Thanks! ^ Nice to see some "normal" looking photos! Nice to see a healthy Sabel.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21622

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Those pics are so cute! I'm glad Sabel is well.

Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum