Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And here is the one tagged IG of Josh from a fan this weekend. He makes a good Clark Kent.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know, personally, I have never been a fan of how Josh looked...the teeth, the brows, but those glasses hide the brows and even the teeth don't seem quite as big. He looks more nerd and less jock...which is my preference. Now if only he could tone down his personality. Also, do I see a touch of grey at the temples?

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice to know Amanda has those fug & painful shoes (in my eyes) in a neutral color too for Char. Like her little life isn't challenging enough. IMO.

OMG I thought the same thing. I cannot believe she has not one but two pairs (that we know of). Praying

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:02 am

I have never seen batgirl/toddler-preschool superhero costumes like those. Did they get them at strippers to be R-US?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21697

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:19 am

Dare I say he looks decent there. Maybe even, cute? affraid

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:47 am

Did I kill the thread? Sorry. I take it back then. rotfl

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice to know Amanda has those fug & painful shoes (in my eyes) in a neutral color too for Char. Like her little life isn't challenging enough. IMO.

She was wearing boots in the earlier pic of them trying on the costumes and I thought, finally some normal footwear! No such luck I guess. Last time I checked Robin didn't wear gladiator sandals.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have never seen batgirl/toddler-preschool superhero costumes like those. Did they get them at strippers to be R-US?
It sounds hopeless to say but IMO, those girls have no chance to grow up to be anything other than more Duhs.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:51 am

On one hand, I am slightly disturbed that a 4 yr old uses language like that.. on the other hand, I think Kins must be really smart to see the signs already laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:10 am

About the gladiator shoes.  I remember in an interview the other one said that Josh said she'd never wear those gladiator shoes.  It seems that he has changed his opinions of so many things with this one.  Maybe he's conforming to her world.  Hope he knows what he's doing.  I guess, different strokes for different folks is true.  As long as he's finally happy since he found his true love that's all that matters. JMO

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:26 am

I can't stand the shoes but who the heck is Josh to dictate what she wears? Ugh. That should be the least of his relationship worries IMO.

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Right? I mean I guess I could have said I will never be in a relationship with a man that owns a Hawaiian shirt but then I would have never married my husband and got to trick or treat with him as confused tourists...

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1371

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:49 am

I thought Laura was referring to Josh's famous ex asking for his opinions on her outfits and he didn't like the gladiators. Some men have opinions on fashion and some don't.  I think Josh isn't shy about stating his, but that doesn't mean they listen to him.  I ask my husband for his opinion all the time but I still always wear what I want, even if he doesn't like it. Just like Amanda and her Birks.

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum