Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm pretty sure it was about Amanda, IIRC? Also it's one thing to mention your dislike of something your partner wears in private or jokingly (which he already does on SM - dumping her birks IN THE TRASH). Another thing to flat out state that they won't be wearing them anymore. IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:12 pm

As a child starts developing language skills, one of the last battles I would fight is the word "crazy", imo, especially by the age of 4 when they have heard just about anything on radio and tv.
I found with my own kids, things skipped a generation. They turned out conservative and normal. My grandson and I are on the same wave length. Wild and cray. So maybe Charlie and Kins will be normal.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21634

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 pm

^^ Not likely, Kasha, considering the environment in which they are growing up. JMHO.

Newto

Female Posts : 1973

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:25 pm

I agree Kasha. If the kids haven't dropped the f bomb yet then they're doing alright laugh out loud. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't stand the shoes but who the heck is Josh to dictate what she wears? Ugh. That should be the least of his relationship worries IMO.

Sorry I wasn't more clear blueberry. I was referring to Andi saying that in an interview. And I was commenting that he seems to be conforming to a lot of what Amanda wants. I think someone posted a while ago that Amanda is the dominate one in this relationship because Josh is on Amanda's turf. JMO

Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:49 pm

IMO, there is a big difference between saying 'This is crazy' and 'My mom is crazy'. I can easily excuse the former but the latter is disrespectful IMO for a child to say. Then again the only kid I have in my life is my 4 year old niece and she knows not to call her friends 'stupid' so someone calling their mom 'crazy' is hard to swallow for me. All JMO.

coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:00 pm

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I will freely admit saying to my own grandson regarding his mom--she's crazy and then him laughing and saying momma is crazy. It could be because she is talking in a funny voice or doing a funny dance.
I guess it would depend on the context, of course. Joking vs disrespect. Even my grandson understands fun vs anger or upset.
Kids are discouraged from using words like "dumb, stupid, mean, ugly" for obvious reasons. They are discouraged from making others feel less than.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21634

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

On one hand, I am slightly disturbed that a 4 yr old uses language like that.. on the other hand, I think Kins must be really smart to see the signs already laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
Guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree Hugesmile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 756

Back to top Go down

Post by Emila23_12 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That might be the closest to a happy, real smile I've seen from Char since the BOR moved in.  Which has me wondering is it a sugar high, the fact she's surrounded by others who might pick up on her bat signal for help Hugesmile or is she slowly getting used to the big lug? laugh out loud I'm leaning towards option 1 or 2 but who knows.  laugh out loud

JMOAA

Yeah, but on this pic she was with her friends/sis!!! On the next vid on Insta-Story in the elevator when BOR was "once upon a time ..." she looks very unconfy and scared an holding on to her mum! She clearly not trust BOR, IMO

Emila23_12

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:57 pm

I noticed that too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the moment he started his creepy talk, she got upset and reached for her mommy. She's only 2 years old. A baby. It's sad to me.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't stand the shoes but who the heck is Josh to dictate what she wears? Ugh. That should be the least of his relationship worries IMO.

Sorry I wasn't more clear blueberry.  I was referring to Andi saying that in an interview.   And I was commenting that he seems to be conforming to a lot of what Amanda wants.  I think someone posted a while ago that Amanda is the dominate one in this relationship because Josh is on Amanda's turf.  JMO

Thanks. I understand. Except I don't see it as conforming as much as it is letting someone wear what they like. If Amanda told him to stop messing with his fugly brows, I can't imagine he would listen. Josh strikes me as the type who wouldn't make very many concessions. JMO.

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Sounds like both Amanda and Josh need some counseling. They are both ill equipped to raise children. JMO.

Newto

Female Posts : 1973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum