SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:49 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Josh was mad at Amanda for being 'nice' to Evan on BIP and told Amanda she was disrespecting him so I can only imagine how he would be without cameras regarding any non-issue that he sees as a threat which is why I see him as someone who has major issues outside of this show. He's just creepy, imo.

According to the fictional book, the first time he broke off his engagement to Andi was after he saw her talking to a random guy at a party, who she was trying to set up with her friend. If the attention isn't on Josh 24/7, he jumps to the logical conclusion that his fiancé is stepping out on him.
no no That is just controlling and manipulative behavior, imo.

Then again, maybe it is because he is the one who has the problem and thus projects it onto the person he is with? I recall he had a tantrum about the lie detector test and one of the questions about cheating on someone, etc.

Either way, it seems to me like it is a pattern with Josh and no amount of 'happy happy happy' or #blessed SM posts will fix the issues he has.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:54 pm

laugh out loud Momma Murray is responding to a fan too. I can't. She just needs to stay out of it. Only making it worse.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:07 pm

rotfl rotfl rotfl

Not buying it.  And totally predictable. dizzy  #tryingtohard #andreadinghereitseems #ifsogrowup #watchfrozen #letitgo

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:16 pm

I call that smiley Josh used the passive-aggressive smiley, and he just demonstrated why.

I'm also guessing Amanda said hi to Nick at the Jingle Ball or spent 10 minutes with her friends without Josh. Too much for his ego. JMO.

I don't get why they don't just pull the plug if it's been a struggle since the start. It's not gonna get easier the longer you drag it on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Josh was mad at Amanda for being 'nice' to Evan on BIP and told Amanda she was disrespecting him so I can only imagine how he would be without cameras regarding any non-issue that he sees as a threat which is why I see him as someone who has major issues outside of this show. He's just creepy, imo.

According to the fictional book, the first time he broke off his engagement to Andi was after he saw her talking to a random guy at a party, who she was trying to set up with her friend. If the attention isn't on Josh 24/7, he jumps to the logical conclusion that his fiancé is stepping out on him.
no no That is just controlling and manipulative behavior, imo.

Then again, maybe it is because he is the one who has the problem and thus projects it onto the person he is with? I recall he had a tantrum about the lie detector test and one of the questions about cheating on someone, etc.

Either way, it seems to me like it is a pattern with Josh and no amount of 'happy happy happy' or #blessed SM posts will fix the issues he has.

I don't know...he said "happy" THREE times. That means it's real, right?

His first girlfriend cheated on him and I guess that's given him permanent trust issues. It's so dumb, because as awful as Andi was, she was crazy in love with him and would have never cheated on him. I think a lot of this (IMO) abusive behavior comes from his own insecurities, whether it's about being cheated on or not feeling like he's successful enough or he's not being respected enough or whatever. That's what happens when you're raised by a family who treats you like you walk on water, because you can't deal with real people and issues in the real world, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:38 pm

I tend to think(JMOAA) he has some issues and is not necessarily treated special by his family due to a "pedestal" syndrome, but due to a "special" syndrome. JMOAA.
It's been my opinion for a long time, that he has issues interacting socially and other things. And it's because of those issues he has difficulty with dating and simply socially interacting. JMOAA. Denial and anger are not the best tools in dealing with real life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:38 pm

It's probably Amanda's fault for not having the clout to get Nick excluded\uninvited for Jingle Ball. no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:50 pm

Please, please, please make a break-up interview! I'm sure Josh can make Jake seem like Prince Charming.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:27 pm

IMO, Josh need therapy. Real therapy, not TV therapy.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 am

Well he just posted a pic of Kinsley in Amanda's kitchen on his IG story, so I guess they're back on, unless it's an old pic and he's just BS'ing. Who knows.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:07 am

mindless wrote:Well he just posted a pic of Kinsley in Amanda's kitchen on his IG story, so I guess they're back on, unless it's an old pic and he's just BS'ing. Who knows.
What a cluster, seriously. Amanda needs to get a grip and kick him to the curb or drag him to relationship counseling IMO because what they have now on/off follow/unfollow isn't sustainable nor can it even be classified as a relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena