SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Yeah, no sympathy for, IMO, egotistical jerks. I'm sure he has some good characteristics, but I find it hard to pay any attention to them.

I also find it hilarious how Amanda is just going on as usual, posting pics and vids of the kids, while Josh has gone from #dadlife to nothing but dog pics and cryptic tweets.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:29 pm

Yup same. I initially felt sympathy for him and gave him the benefit of the doubt when the Fictional Novel based on fictional stories and egregious lies came out. I chalked up his and the ex's relationship to two dominant personalities clashing and bringing out the worst in each other. I thought he'd be a better fit with a softer, sweeter, and submissive woman like the Duhhh and that she'd bring out a better side of him. So much for all that! laugh out loud I just can't feel sorry for this 32-year-old grown azz man. His own choices and stupidity led to this. Time for him to start blaming himself. laugh out loud

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:56 pm

^^ Me too blu! I have (proudly!) never been a Josh fan, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that someone like the Dorfmeister was just a terrible fit for him, but more submissive/sweet/(fake) blonde Amanda might fit the bill for what he needs. And.... nope! I don't even know what kind of woman would work with his personality at this point. He should probably just stick with dogs and his mom. IMO.

Counting down until Andi refollows Amanda! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud They got some private DMing in their future, I'm sure! Ha!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:snipped.. Time for him to start blaming himself. laugh out loud

That reminded me of this when Nick was announced as the bachelor.

twitter
Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray Aug 30
I'm so happy it's Nick, maybe he'll concentrate on his relationships and not Josh!

Karma is a bugger.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:19 pm

I think until Josh develops a grown azz backbone where his momma is concerned and some real therapy, I have doubts he will be able to achieve an adult relationship with the opposite sex. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:19 pm

I wonder what was the thing that was the final straw for Amanda. The 1000 break ups and sm shadiness wasn't it. I have no doubt Josh can be loud and aggressive, was there one final fight.

Josh won't know what hit him, I doubt anyone will take his side. Didn't he have some drama during that famously single orbehatever, too?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:27 pm

When you live with someone 24/7 so many little things can end up adding up to more than plenty. SO who knows?
One thing I was surprised about is DUH had no photos of her holiday vacay with the Murrays on her own personal SM where as the Murrays had many photos taken and shared.
You go away to visit finance's family for a major holiday for several days and show nothing on your social media (with an exception of the couple themselves) when you are constantly hawking all kinds of things? I felt personally that was strange. I didn't get a warm family fuzzy from the holiday on her end. Theirs perhaps. Not hers.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:29 pm

I'm betting it was Amanda accepting the invitation to Sarah's charity benefit the night of the premier. That's probably "disrespectful" to Josh. He's probably looking at it as some sort of embarrassment for him because of TOG. If he was secure in his relationship with Amanda, he wouldn't give it a second thought.

Somehow I'm sure it's TOG's fault anyway. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:44 pm

[quote="Alanna"][quote="coolangel"]IMO Amanda has already started working on changing her narrative back to "Great Mother" from "Perfect Family" on SM.

ITA I don't believe we saw her being Betty Crocker since becoming engaged and now all of a sudden she's making Krispie treats with Kins and waffles for the kids breakfast.

And this is exactly why I don't like her. She may be able to be a Scarlett O'Hare "I'll worry about this tomorrow" but she is also very fake and not genuine at all. If she were this kind of mother she would have been showing her fans this side of her right along and now she's manipulating her fans by putting on this Betty Crocker act.

I believe that the girls are probably going to be messed up whether Josh is in their lives or not. JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:56 pm

ITA Laura. That's why her moniker is DUH.
We didn't actually see her making waffles did we? IDK...and good for her if she did. I know I do the old Eggo myself. I am not selective.
I wonder if she was getting some kind of kick back on her Xmas list for the kids. Because it was strange IMO. No dolls. No books. No legos. But a waffle maker? I had two little girls and I get clothes are cute--but my girls would have flipped if that was the majority of their Santa gifts.  Maybe cute jammies and slippers, but enough with clothes already. Two and 4 yr olds really don't care all that much.
You can get a very nice easel for way under 149 buckeroos and I was quite surprised to see her put a skooter on the list with no helmet.
Again, I wonder if this was an ad or kick back.
I should do my own blog and shill with reasonable stuff.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Somehow I'm sure it's TOG's fault anyway. laugh out loud

I know! How dare TOG accept the role of The Bachelor and take the focus away from Josh's #NewFamily #blessed #dadlife! laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ Me too blu! I have (proudly!) never been a Josh fan, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that someone like the Dorfmeister was just a terrible fit for him, but more submissive/sweet/(fake) blonde Amanda might fit the bill for what he needs. And.... nope! I don't even know what kind of woman would work with his personality at this point. He should probably just stick with dogs and his mom. IMO.

Counting down until Andi refollows Amanda! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud They got some private DMing in their future, I'm sure! Ha!

3 ladies left him, and his abusive behaviour or we sure he is not gay and can not come out and say it, afterall Mom will likely knock the bricks out of his head about that Idea?  Just saying IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena