SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by coolangel Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Haha! He also liked this tweet.

I think I know what "nasty" thing Amanda must have whispered in his ear at the party which caused him to blow up. She must have said "It's Not Okay" IMO laugh out loud laugh out loud  No wonder he is back to blaming all his misfortunes on the fictional book cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:01 pm

coolangel wrote:Haha! He also liked this tweet.

He really is the worst  no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Amanda liked this comment

Anita Foster ‏@Neets1958
@amandastantonnn I'm sorry I didn't know you and Josh split. You are such a sweet heart and you and the girls are in my prayers

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Someone who was truly "really good for those girls," would have slowed their roll and gotten his own place, and I don't know, respected boundaries and his place in their life - and that includes respecting their actual dad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:14 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:23 pm

amundefined2 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. He was showing off her scrubs, said she was a working girl and earning a living. Steph was the one who giggled and shook her head no, which is why Josh came back with the whole still living off mommy and daddy and they both laughed.

Josh is a grade A a-hole, but really his only redeeming quality is how much he loves his family (no matter how obsessed his mom is) and Sabel. IMO

Sure, it's quite alright for siblings to tease each other but some things should not make it to social media. I understand showing her off as a working girl but asking if she's still living off her parents dime seemed negative - a bit shady. I saw the video and was surprised that she didn't respond with a smart comment. In my family, we tease each other all the time, but we would never post comments like that about each other. It shows a lack in judgement. I love to see close families, but some give me reason to hit pause.

He was praising her for being a working girl and earning a living. When he said that, she was the one who shook her head no. She initiated the whole not earning a living thing. I didn't think there was anything wrong with Josh's response and I've seen plenty of things he's done wrong. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It makes perfect sense, IMO, for a blockhead.
I am starting a petition to change Amanda Stanton's name to DUH Trainwreck and Josh Murray's name to BOR Blockhead.
The children IMO can still keep their names, but I am considering Innocent Lamb I and Innocent Lamb 2 as well as Sabel Innocent Paws.
Nick 2.0 can be Nick -2.0 and MM can be Elphaba or simply continue using her real name Margaret Hamilton.
Striking resemblance IMO
dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 E967e69958c5e7f17d81944b23ecc5e9
Momma Murray
dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Bah

Wow. IMO, MM is a beautiful woman.

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:26 pm

Someone IMO can be gorgeous and ugly at the same time due to their behaviour.

Actually that picture looks photoshopped to me. Her chin looks funny on one side.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Saw this S/C in the Bach subreddit (this tweet is in response to Amanda asking what people would like to see from her in 2017)
dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 2D0Bjob
Do it, Amanda! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Haha she liked this tweet too. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

Rose Rusbridge ‏@RoseRusbridge Dec 20
@amandastantonnn I recommend a good trashy read. I hear @AndiDorfman wrote a good'un earlier this year ;)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Haha Amanda!! Love the faux sweetness facade going bye bye here laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:42 pm

MESS. I'm 100% here for it though dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena