SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:45 pm

One of the fan IG's that reposts every single freaking thing the couple posts as individuals or together over various SM platforms or that a rag mag or someone puts on the Internet related to the couple probably has already recorded and posted it somewhere.  Be the best place to start looking, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:53 pm

The troops are lined up, the ammo is stacked and the first shots in the sm war have been fired.  This is going to be epic! 2pop
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Yep the long arm of the law...see ya! handwave
Don't let the door hit your a33 on the way out.

ETA For all those that liked her post and feel the rules are ridiculous--the door is always there for you, too. JMOAA :uptonogood I've never yet been accused of forcing anyone to stay here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambell9 Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:50 pm

I apologize if someone has already pointed this out, but here is the tweet Josh sent out a few days after his breakup with Andi vs. the one he sent out a few days after his (unacknowledged) breakup with Amanda. Hmmm...

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Happy_11

Ambell9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:59 pm

I am confuse!!!!!!!!!! Who is that girl he is with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambell9 Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:04 pm

The girl is Amanda. I was just pointing out the fact that he claimed to he "happy happy happy" in both cases. It is just weird how history repeats itself. IMO.

Ambell9

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Ambell9 wrote:The girl is Amanda. I was just pointing out the fact that he claimed to he "happy happy happy" in both cases. It is just weird how history repeats itself. IMO.
He's just a dummy and doesn't have more words in his vocabulary IMO. And welcome!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:29 am

I've missed all this drama!!! So not fair!

Amanda, it's your duty to bury Josh! You've got the tools, gather all your Bach friends, use your sm. Spill it all!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:19 am

Ambell9 wrote:I apologize if someone has already pointed this out, but here is the tweet Josh sent out a few days after his breakup with Andi vs. the one he sent out a few days after his (unacknowledged) breakup with Amanda. Hmmm...

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Happy_11

welcomebanner @Ambell9

Just more evidence for what I've always believed... that if Josh posts he is "happy, happy, happy" or "#blessed", etc, that the opposite is the case and he is BS-ing.

Josh is so fake, IMO.  no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:23 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:23 am

JMO Even though it might be fun to have a tell all etc. DUH would probably be wise not to. She has already been to court once. Poor judgement with Josh does not need to go on that list. IMO
I would love to hear what really went on, but the bottom line is at any point she could have exited that relationship prior to when she did. If it was really bad, it would only make future ammo for the ex. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:32 am

Yeah, Amanda has to be careful. If she does dish out dirt, her ex husband could use that to his advantage. Also, Josh lived with her for four months and he himself could come out swinging with negative stuff that Amanda did or said if she tries to come out against him and her ex husband could use that to his advantage as well.

If her kids are her first priority, she shouldn't say anything IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena