SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:57 pm

All 6 participants are at the premiere party right now for the new show The Spouse House (from the same production company that makes Married At First Sight) -- check Danielle's twitter for picture!

suzq

Back to top Go down

mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:35 am

Instagram picture posted by @vandemichael which is public (hashtags #spousehouse, #marriedatfirstsight), gives some big sleuthing clues

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:38 am

@suzq maybe you were right. Some of them applied to be on MAFS then turned down? Also who was it that was complaining MAFS cast went to this?

mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 19932344_1988465314742538_2259657142820667392_n

vandemichaelRemember that time I got asked to be on married at first sight and turned it down. Well one of these happy couples could have been me #mafs5 #marriedatfirstsight #spousehouse

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:56 am

I figured that they probably got some people who had applied for MAFS to come on the Spouse House -- the same production company with both seasons having Chicago participants it just makes sense that there is some casting crossover especially time and resource-wise. These MAFS couples have been married almost a year--that is a long time to make them wait to reveal their marital status and move forward with their lives. I wonder how the casting is going for MAFS Season 6 Boston -- if they have another season of Spouse House will participants be from the Boston area? It is nice to see some happy couples.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:06 pm

It seems pretty likely that Cody and Danielle are not together. They seem to still be friends, so in a way, they have had a positive outcome.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:08 pm

I couldn't really warm up to anyone in Spouse House, whereas I am totally rooting for A squared.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:23 am

Okay - I'm hoping it's all a ruse and Cody & Danielle swore a pact they would never tell if they consummated the marriage... yeah... that's what I'm telling myself! Okay, can we all be honest here? Another dance lesson type date and give the girl some alcohol so she stops overthinking things! Sheesh... what state are they in? Can he get her stoned to get past that giant wall?

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:27 am

Mea Culpa - I know that was bad form to suggest...
I am sorry, I'm a (wo)man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:23 am

Does anyone think the group photo upthread was photoshopped? Just looks weird to me. JMO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:48 am

I don't think it was photoshopped unless the guy took the group picture at the premiere party and then decided to photoshop it afterward. Maybe he did do that, but it seems like more work than I would want to go to. I guess it is because I can easily picture Cody and Danielle not sitting very close together in a group setting. Many of the MAFS participants posted pictures at that event together. I will be happy for them to be able to go public as current couples or not.

IMO Personally , I haven't believed that Cody and Danielle have been together romantically for awhile -- if anything, I think that some of their recent group outings have partially been fueled by the fact that many viewers had been vocal about the fact that going by SM they thought it was pretty obvious that Cody and Danielle were not together. I don't see any romance between them now or then. For some reason -- the outcome suspense is supposed to be so important. I am one of those viewers who would rather watch a show to see how a romance develops and how friendships form. I am not so much a fan of the drama or the train wreck aspect of the program. To be honest -- A squared was the only part of the show that I watched last night because I see their genuine connection. I noticed that last night's episode yet again had Ashley/Anthony ending on a conflict cliffhanger--it is like they can't show a happy couple even for an entire episode. I noticed that there wasn't even a preview for next week's episode -- I guess they want to build up more suspense?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:21 pm

According to a twitter reply on Ashley Petta's twitter -- MAFS is going on have one reunion special on Thursday, August 3 and then another one on Thursday, Aug. 10 that is a more current one!   I am very curious as to why they are having 2!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+27
avacaroline
Seabear
umngirl
Mustang19
clhouse