SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:01 am

mercieme wrote:JasMike peeps, just got on and read the news.

It's all good peeps, at least we sleuthed the heck out of this season and had a ball doing it. I will roll with y'all any time any day because I enjoyed the analysis that was done and that IMO is the funnest part of this
. Will post more thoughts later but yeah I am eating my crow as I said I would laugh out loud. And please no reason to be down, Jasmine is going to pick who is best for all and she has decided it's not our Mikey which is all good.

Now I can't wait for what Mikey has to say on the MTA. Much love to you peeps.

i shared the same sentiment bestbud! . IMO we did our best in sleuthing and having fun doing it. Im still not sure why the editors are being too devious with the edit for Mike, as i see it as the F1.....i guess its gonna be one of my X-file .... giggling . One possibility...Jasmine really is not very fond of Winnipeg.... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698 . But hey she will pick whats best for her yes

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by siena Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:03 am

And we have our answer finally! Turns out I needed that 0.01%. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698

It was fun (and a little stressful) trying to piece together the puzzle, and there have been lots of really lovely people here that made it an enjoyable place to visit.  blowkiss

I had really tried to fit all those edit pieces and narrative clues together, and truly thought they added up to Mike as F1. There were also so many SM clues that had made me think Mike and Jasmine were either together or still in each other's lives. Now that we have our answer I think the latter is the case if the SM clues tell me anything.

And can I just say how great Mike's Dad and Mike are for them totally being on Team Jasmine since airing. Mike's Dad leaving supportive messages saying that Jasmine was a class act. Mike standing up for Jasmine and tweeting that we should remain on Team Jasmine. Good people. yes

Mike seems to be happy and we did did our best trying to analyse what information we had. As @mercieme said, it's all good.
sign heart Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1377737533

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:09 am

@siena and @Joy15 your puzzle pieces were good and hope to see you here when dear old Nick season start and hopefully we will have Mike next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:13 am

reason wrote:@siena and @Joy15 your puzzle pieces were good and hope to see you here when dear old Nick season start and hopefully we will have Mike next.

tyvm @reason

it worked the wonder for me on Art and SamF season, the Premiere ones. and also on Lee of GL hearthumbsup . I guess its time for me to get a tonz of curveballs this season.....bahahahaha

Im joining maboy Nick season on the dark side (unspoiled)...so i guess although we cant meet in person on threads, perhaps you can lurk over my puzzle-play on the Unspoiled Side. yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:15 am

@joy15 I will be there to read trust that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:22 am

@siena, @Joy15, @mercieme and all the Mkey fans, it has been really fun interacting with all of you. A little sad now that Mikey has left but we all know he is in good spirits and enjoying life. Although,based on his latest IG post,  he might be feeling a little melancholy right now after watching this episode. Can someone please bring it over, pretty please Praying

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 am

Congrats to all those who sleuthed Mike in the F3 position. Great job! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:27 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 14712195_1154805481279211_8083317335143743488_n

ogilmike Love and be loved...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSszMkDcoA/?taken-by=ogilmike

likewise..@Baseball Mom..i wouldnt change a thing about this season...especially to hang with lovely peeps here bestbud!

on related note......Sharleen is ALWAYS right!! .....laugh out loud

ETA. love and be loved is the line he said in his clip in his BIO

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:29 am

Please use Mike's newly created fan forum, so other's can discuss/sleuth/recap.

Mike fan forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:30 am

It's actually going to be interesting looking back now at clues knowing the answer. Mike's friend following Jasmine. Jasmine's friend following Mike. Mike following Jasmine's sister etc etc. Weighing up everything that we knew before this episode, I still think I'd have come to the same conclusion.

But really the sleuthing was just a side note, and I wouldn't have stuck around if it wasn't for some really lovely people here. Thanks again for being such thoughtful, considerate, funny posters.  bestbud!  :swinginglove

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:36 am

siena wrote:It's actually going to be interesting looking back now at clues knowing the answer. Mike's friend following Jasmine. Jasmine's friend following Mike. Mike following Jasmine's sister etc etc. Weighing up everything that we knew before this episode, I still think I'd have come to the same conclusion.

But really the sleuthing was just a side note, and I wouldn't have stuck around if it wasn't for some really lovely people here. Thanks again for being such thoughtful, considerate, funny posters.  bestbud!  :swinginglove

U guys r the best bestbud! and have made this season worth it! Now heres hoping jas is happy and her and mike seem like they have found a good friendship after the show yes now hoping and Praying we meet up again on mikes bachelor season! Hugesmile hehehe
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:39 am

My theory if Mike were to end up as F3 and if KW is F1, was that Mike, KW, and Jasmine are all in this together, purposely misleading people on SM. Per KW, Mike is his "soulmate" and I think it's clear they are bffs on and off the show. I can see Mike helping out his buddy. It keeps the heat and attention off of Jasmine and KW (if they did end up together). I guess we will find out in a few weeks where Kevin ends up this season, but if it plays out that he is F1, I have no doubt they were all in on this. All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith