SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:39 am

Oh ladies I am so happy you are keeping it merry in here. I am so thrilled to have started sleuthing this season with y'all and the good thing is you know Mikey has the Bachie CA locked down if he wants it.

@Joy15 @siena @aunties_love @blackhalo @baseball mom @fifty you guys legit are amazeballs with your sleuthing analysis.

And to all JasMike peeps, thanks for keeping Mikey's thread a positive and happy place all season, cheers to you all bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:40 am

Misleading how?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:44 am

dee wrote:My theory if Mike were to end up as F3 and if KW is F1, was that Mike, KW, and Jasmine are all in this together, purposely misleading people on SM. Per KW, Mike is his "soulmate" and I think it's clear they are bffs on and off the show. I can see Mike helping out his buddy. It keeps the heat and attention off of Jasmine and KW (if they did end up together). I guess we will find out in a few weeks where Kevin ends up this season, but if it plays out that he is F1, I have no doubt they were all in on this. All JMO.

thanks for sharing your thought. yes i posted upthread that Jas will likely end up with Mikey's soul-mate giggling

Now Mike is out of the equation..i think i can see your theory being applied. :yes: . I think KW is F1, with Mikhel as the heartbroken F2 as its alluded in his bio. yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:44 am

It's been great in here all season.....Thanks to everyone in their sleuthing efforts!! Let's hope Mike is the next Bach!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Misleading how?
I just meant Mike and Jasmine's sister following each other, Jasmine's friend following only Mike, Jasmine not "liking" any of tweets regarding KW.

I put it on KW's thread about Kevin following Jasmine's sister at the very beginning of the season. No other contestant was following Jasmine's family. Once I posted it on this board, he removed both Jasmine and her sister immediately. As the season was nearing it's end, Mike suddenly started to follow Jasmine's sister and vice versa. Then Jasmine's bff follows Mike. I thought that was very suspect. Reminds me of the rumour that Ali had her friends purposely give out false spoilers when it was first spoiled that she ended up the season alone laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:46 am

Aunties_Love wrote:It's been great in here all season.....Thanks to everyone in their sleuthing efforts!!  Let's hope Mike is the next Bach!!

I hope he takes the opportunity if it gets offered to him Praying

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:46 am

That makes sense to me @dee. There really were so many SM clues that I totally thought added up to Mike as F1 and just didn't make sense to me if Mike was F3. Now knowing that Mike is F3 then IMO I do think there was some understanding about how to use their SM and an awareness that people were watching.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:51 am

siena wrote:That makes sense to me @dee. There really were so many SM clues that I totally thought added up to Mike as F1 and just didn't make sense to me if Mike was F3. Now knowing that Mike is F3 then IMO I do think there was some understanding about how to use their SM and an awareness that people were watching.

Yup, so we have to remember this in future seasons when we are sleuthing that these SM postings could not be 100% trusted cantstopl they certainly pointed us in a different direction, which we now realize must have been the intent all along.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:06 am

@Baseball Mom Yep now we know! cantstopl So clever... I have so many tweets and clues that I am now going to look back at in a completely different way. Mike following Jasmine's sister has made it very clear that people know what's being looked at IMO.

I am still amazed too by how Jasmine's interviews lined up with what she said on the show about Mike.... to the exact words. It was the combination of clues that really confused me. If it had been one or the other I mightn't have been so sure. But Jasmine saying things like choosing someone to balance her in post-show interviews, and then saying this exact thing to Mike... combined with the narrative edit, and the IMO overwhelming SM clues. Incredible. It really was fun trying to sleuth it, I never suspected so many IMO deliberate misdirects.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:11 am

I know exacly what you mean....maybe we should watch unspoiled next time giggling although, I don't know if I would last cantstopl

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:24 am

Baseball Mom wrote:I know exacly what you mean....maybe we should watch unspoiled next time giggling although, I don't know if I would last cantstopl

tbh...since i am big on edit...had i go unspoiled and ignore the SMs....i would still definitely think Mike is the F1..because iMO he got a clear-cut F1 edit in my book...oh well...maybe TPTB CA need to switch up things as opposed to other maiden seasons. giggling

How the edit goes this season definitely give me a high level of anxiety going to Nick season unspoiled :nervous :nervous :nervous
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:28 am

Y'all pretty please dab over and merry up Mikey's fan thread giggling

@Joy15 I moved your post of Mikey's IG post over there.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3870-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-fan-forum

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith