SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelors - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Joy15 wrote:
avoice wrote:I just came on and found out. YEESH. I can now announce that I have a pristine track record in picking F1. I am 100% wrong! LOL! So if you see me following someone , turn and go in a different direction. Smiley

haha no worries...all in all for fun....we gain nothing for being right...and lose nothing for being wrong IMO.. giggling ...all good as long as we believe what we see before our eyes.... Smiley . When it comes to this Franchise, sometimes the love story we 'see' and enjoy the most turned out to be not the ending of the show. But that doesnt mean that it didn't happen...as we know the lead building relationships with the F2 and F3 simultaneously...JMO yes

Actually, I was just remembering that I have been right a couple times. And both of them I picked out from their bio photos and bios. I could see it. I am much better at intuitive when I'm not emotionally involved with what the edit or spoilers or social media gives me. I knew Chris would be F1 and not Brooks. And watched only the finale two parts that season. So what do I take from this going forward? Lol

Back to top Go down

Bachelors - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Bachelors - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 CwXBLsQXgAAT_vk
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Mike has definitely taken longer than some of the bachelors to open up about his feelings with Jasmine. But she's a risk he's ready to take.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:42 pm

With canadas sweetheart @ogilmike and old long johnson @scottkolotylo in vancouver. Miss these boys. Was good catchig up with them #bacheloretteca #wnetwork #bachelors #bachelornation #bachelorette #igetsendingmehomebutsendinghomemikeisjustcrazy by @david_pinard
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:51 pm

^^^ Love the hashtag. giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:09 pm

Bachelors - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mike-Park_Photo-1

Bachelors - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mike-Family_Photo-27

Bachelors - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mike-Family_Photo-7

Bachelors - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mike-Family_Photo-24

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/behind-scenes-unseen-hometown-moments?sf40783120=1
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:13 pm

^^^thanks for bringing these pics over

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:53 pm

@bluwavz can those beautiful photos be brought over to the fan forum please?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:56 pm

@reason Done. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Thank you @bluwavz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:56 am

I need to park here my discussion with a great sleuther friend of mine. I was just asked her 2 cents over Mike's SM while telling her that i believe this guy is F1.

She simply commented : " are you sure?" bc after scrolling Mike's IG she found out that Mike has hosted a viewing party. giggling

I should have known better laugh out loud. The Viewing Party stuff doesn't bode well with the F1. Put it here for future reference.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 44m44 minutes ago

Bachelors - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 1f648  Bachelors - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 1f648

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith