SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Miyala wrote:But when was he then kissing her in the turquoise water? Has I missed that episode?

Do you have a screen cap for that? Or are you referring to the sunset SC that was in Morroco? Some folks had thought that was in his HTD at a ski resort with water in the background but it turned out to not be the case.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:44 pm

What!!! Have to look again cantstopl

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:45 pm

ooops. Sorry, yes that could be Thomas in Jamaica Praying . Forget what I said..

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:43 pm

So i was watching the preview again and found something interesting. question  Hugesmile

teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Mike_s10
teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Sc210
Source: my SCs from the preview

It may mean something or nothing but it will be interesting to look at these SCs after the finale.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:09 pm

teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 3806527698 Hugesmile This caption! score

Hometown Date? I need to check the weather... #bacheloretteca #mikeOcanada by @ogilmike

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Mike's sense of humor is off the charts IMO. Love how he is poking fun with Winnipeg is too cold thingy. That's a friggimg hilarious post laugh out loud....he did geotag it as Winnipeg but that pic is from Morroco laugh out loud

@Jina, good point, those VOs were all over their SD SCs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Yes @jina I am looking forward to looking back at a lot of things after the finale!! yes

@mercieme IMO Jasmine and Mike are having a huge laugh over this whole Winnipeg thing... they probably didn't realize it was going to be as much of a focal point. I'm guessing they got more questions about it at ATFR. laugh out loud All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Thanks for all the pictures.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Here's the post I've been working on for Episode 5 and the first one-on-one date for Mike and Jasmine. I made a couple more gifs and I'll add in some of the dialogue that I also thought was important. Please note that a lot of what was included was Jasmine speaking in the moment on the date, and not just voiceover. IMO with regards to questions about Jasmine and Mike having chemistry, Jasmine herself said their chemistry was "off the charts". IMO Jasmine has been very honest in her feelings. When she didn't enjoy the kiss with Seth, she let him know. IMO I don't think she'd keep around anyone she didn't feel any chemistry with, especially not to the extent of going on HTDs (and knowing Mike's backstory). From my personal perspective, they have chemistry, but more importantly that's also what Jasmine has said and that's currently one of the main things we have available to analyse. JMHO.

Let's start with the twirl!  Smiley
teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Ffc07k
Source: My gif

Mike: "We're kind of cute."
Jasmine: "We are kind of cute."  :cutiepie
teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Jq50tu

Mike: "She's very comfortable with me and I'm very comfortable with her and love is definitely in the air." teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 I1wmbq

Jasmine: "I felt this building attraction to you and there's something right about it."

The guys have a tough act to follow... #BacheloretteCA @w_network

Jasmine: "I really really like kissing Mike. He's a great kisser. And I can feel this chemistry with us is kind of off the charts actually."  cloud nine  
teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Fjoq5c

Jasmine: "Kissing you is the best."
Mike: "I agree."  yes
teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 5fi783

Jasmine: "I can feel this chemistry with us and I can definitely see something really good forming with Mike."
teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 262nodi

Jasmine: "I feel like what we did was just laugh. And make out."  
Mike: "We should do that more often." laugh out loud
teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 123tpcn

Jasmine: "I could imagine myself falling in love with Mike. I could imagine a life with him, and it doesn't seem like it would be far-fetched whatsoever."
teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 232lg8

Mike also said this on the date: "I feel like a future is possible with Jasmine. I want to keep exploring this. I want to get to know her better. And I want even further connection with her."

Jasmine said that her first meeting with Mike made all the other guys fade away. IMO that's a good indication of what could deepen, but of course time will tell. Ultimately how they feel about their own connection is what matters most. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:45 am

Great job @siena.clapping! thumbsup  Your Gifs are gold!!! blowkiss
Speaking of their SD, something Mike said has caught my eye.
Mike: "My personal goal is to live a happy and healthy life with someone i considered to be my best friend."

That's another point in common for Jas and Mike. Both want a partner who can be their best friend.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:55 am

Thanks so much @Jina! blowkiss

Yes I agree it's another great parallel regarding what Jasmine and Mike both want in a partner. yes

Here are a couple more quotes from their SD:
* Jasmine: "I'm attracted to the fact that what he does for a living is help people. There's something safe and strong about him."
* Jasmine: "I do like the idea of being closer to home, because there's something appealing about the fact that you live in Winnipeg. Maybe I'd have a reason to be back in that area and that would be something I would really like."

IMO that last one is quite important because I think that pretty much sums up Jasmine's actual opinion about living in Winnipeg and what will probably be repeated by the FRC. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:56 am

First things first. I am channeling my inner Josh by stepping up my #blessed game.  :halo:

- four days have passed since the last Flare Blog. No like nor RT from the homegirl. Me thinks somebody is not happy her baby in the bottom #3 giggling . Bless her PINKHEART!!  teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 3806527698

- i know i am way behind..but this golden SM nuggets worth as much as possible mentioned, i guess?...  :yes:
Both Jasmike have liked these two IGs :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMCR2uKAv57/?taken-by=bacheloretteca  > turns out Jas 'likes' Winnipeg too?..Hmmm.... Rolling Eyes

https://www.instagram.com/jesshaisinger/    > glad to know Jess the MUA is #teamMike Smiley

i can't help but think at this point they both may have fed up with all this Winnipeg thingy and wish its Nov 22 already. (me too..Jasmike.. teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2498057887 i seriously cant wait for Nov 22...bless my heart! Praying  )

- I saw this has been posted upthread. But still  cantstopl over his self-depricating humor...Some comments are also worthy to be brought over laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMKAfPIDGot/?taken-by=ogilmike
ogilmike Hometown Date? I need to check the weather... #bacheloretteca #mikeOcanada

caitlinshoe Hahaha. You get so much crap for the Winnipeg weather! > this is gold..glad people notice the crap too laugh out loud

jbossmin Sunny w a chance of love (*rose emoji*)
 giggling

>Bless (cold) Winnipeg and its lovely people!  teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1122970954

- Last but not least, what in the world is he up to again?? Oh Nooo...not another mysterious Lucara tweet?... scratch .

Mike Ogilvie ‏@ogilvie_mike  17h17 hours ago
Mike Ogilvie Retweeted Lucara Diamond Corp
Bigger than the 3,106 carat Cullinan Diamond Aka- The Star of Africa?? Wowsers Lucara, go for it!

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/status/792464086613143552

>Well..despite its still suspicious Suspect ...Bless his high-appreciation-for-diamond's heart!  Hugesmile

okay i am done with my #blessed catching up   teammike - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2498057887

@siena...you are on a roll girl.so many great work! .clapping! .I will need to ponder my puzzle as well to catching up with you yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith