SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:07 pm

All I can say is, WOW.....way to go, Ladies! @siena and @Joy15 your work is very much appreciated.

A few observations...in that adorable twirling scene, Mike did get the F1 music, although this doesn't seem to be a solid clue anymore since the last few years its been used a little too liberally, just thought  I'd put it out there ...

My favorite is that last GIF of Jasmine kissing Mike while they were dancing, it almost makes me feel like I'm intruding into their world and  just the look on Jasmine's face  :fanningfan

But what makes this date really stand out to me are the things they said, both to each other and ITMs not VOs  that have been reinforced in Jasmine's post show interviews. As @siena has stated a few times the narrative is pretty clear :yes:

Btw, have you guys seen Mike's latest IG story?  This guy's sense of humor is something else giggling

Of course, all this is JMHO

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:03 pm

I don't have IG what is the story? please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:27 pm

reason wrote:I don't have IG what is the story? please.

I think it is the joking about the Winnipeg weather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:38 pm

reason wrote:I don't have IG what is the story? please.

He is chanelling a character from the movie "Zoolander"..... Mikey, you're a little devil.....I hope no one gets offended

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Thanks @Joy15! And I was just about to mention the recap... no like or retweet yet. giggling The comments on the Winnipeg post were a+.  yes

@Baseball Mom Thanks so much. And yes the last gif is my favourite too and I felt the same way making it. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1377737533 Also, notice that it's Jasmine pulling Mike closer. It was like they were in their own little world in that moment.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 232lg8
Source: My gif

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:37 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:All I can say is, WOW.....way to go, Ladies! @siena and @Joy15 your work is very much appreciated.

A few observations...in that adorable twirling scene, Mike did get the F1 music, although this doesn't seem to be a solid clue anymore since the last few years its been used a little too liberally, just thought  I'd put it out there ...

My favorite is that last GIF of Jasmine kissing Mike while they were dancing, it almost makes me feel like I'm intruding into their world and  just the look on Jasmine's face  :fanningfan

But what makes this date really stand out to me are the things they said, both to each other and ITMs not VOs  that have been reinforced in Jasmine's post show interviews. As @siena has stated a few times the narrative is pretty clear :yes:

Btw, have you guys seen Mike's latest IG story?  This guy's sense of humor is something else giggling

Of course, all this is JMHO

@Baseball Mom

hey.my pleasure.. bestbud!  . Great catch on the twirling scene  yes ..can you recall when it was heard on past seasons?  . When i was researching Brad season, i think i caught that the riff over Jasmike's FIR scene and their SD was the one used in B/B 2nd date..so... yes

i just have a hunch that Jasmike would proof that they are 'different' than the former 2 Bach CA couples..in lasting department. At least i hope!   Praying

to back up my 'hunch'..here is Erich 's IG the photographer over the presumed ATFR (which i believe took place on Thursday)

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 14719219_703299356495826_3562821602783526912_n
2 days
erichsaidevFeel so honored to have worked with an AMAZING CREW on @bacheloretteca this season! Finished shooting last episodes yesterday with Bachelorette: @jasmine.lorimer Host: @noahcappe @erichsaide Assistant: @prudencegogh HMU: @jesshaisinger Stylist: @janinemetcalfe Wicked Production Company @goodhumanprods just nailed it this season!! @clairefrlnd @miewah #bachelorette #dreamteam #vancouverphotographer #vancouver #roses #bacheloretteca #toronto #canada #madeincanada #tvshows #reality #realitytv

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMHlJVThMSE/?taken-by=erichsaide

Note his comment Production Company @goodhumanprods just nailed it this season!! @clairefrlnd @miewah >THIS just give me high hope over Jasmike!  :sprinklehearts
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:41 pm

What the heck????

@siena, please break it down to me....are you saying that Michael Margholis (SM handle miewah) used the word Jasmike? Did he steal it from us laugh out loud Please need stats on when he wrote that....that is what day.

By the way how cute was Mikey in this message to Papa O. He seems so close to his Pops PINKHEART
http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=3556F1AB-CB46-A61D-FF05-F76B8578BF8C&sf39968862=1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:44 pm

mercieme wrote:What the heck????

@siena, please break it down to me....are you saying that Michael Margholis (SM handle miewah) used the word Jasmike? Did he steal it from us laugh out loud Please need stats on when he wrote that....that is what day.

By the way how cute was Mikey in this message to Papa O. He seems so close to his Pops  PINKHEART
http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=3556F1AB-CB46-A61D-FF05-F76B8578BF8C&sf39968862=1

WTH?...where can i find this? Michael should pay the copyright to me.laugh out loud...i was the very first one who coined the  'Jasmike'  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:45 pm

siena wrote:Thanks @Joy15! And I was just about to mention the recap... no like or retweet yet. giggling The comments on the Winnipeg post were a+.  yes

@Baseball Mom Thanks so much. And yes the last gif is my favourite too and I felt the same way making it. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1377737533 Also, notice that it's Jasmine pulling Mike closer. It was like they were in their own little world in that moment.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 232lg8
Source: My gif

I just love this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:49 pm

@mercieme I haven't seen him use that... where is that info coming from? Copyright still in tact @Joy15. laugh out loud

@reason Yep! hearthumbsup

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Okies @siena....i get it Michael didn't use the term Jasmike, that was your own comment after Eric the photographer tagged both Claire and Michael on how they nailed the season, phew.

@Joy15 no copyright fees for you my dear giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:52 pm

siena wrote:@mercieme I haven't seen him use that... where is that info coming from? Copyright still in tact @Joy15. laugh out loud

@reason Yep! hearthumbsup

mercieme wrote:Okies @siena....i get it Michael didn't use the term Jasmike, that was your own comment after Eric the photographer tagged both Claire and Michael on how they nailed the season, phew.

@Joy15 no copyright fees for you my dear giggling

bahahaha.....too bad. I thought i can be a millionaire over coining Jasmike laugh out loud..as i am 150% sure that they will use it over the couple, endlessly for eternity... hearthumbsup
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith