SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WorthMyPreshTime - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:54 pm

I love the bridge one also bring it over laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

WorthMyPreshTime - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by siena Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Can it please be Tuesday already?  Praying

WorthMyPreshTime - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Qrf729
Source: My gif

@mercieme @Joy15 I was so confused for a moment! WorthMyPreshTime - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:07 pm

@siena can we please have the unexpected kiss on the hill top in marrakesh too? Thanks love you are a dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:23 pm

@siena

i cant gush enough over your work ... :alltens: . With regard to what i have said for 7859 times already.. giggling ..having been burned by MF n co many times  :angryemotion , i trained my ears and eyes (sounds like a serious business, y'all! laugh out loud) to differentiate these two :

1. what was actuallys said in the convo, ITM and BL + expressions in real time
2. what was alluded in VO and PIs - which usually taken after fliming, to complete the storyline.

i regard your several posts have delivered us the No.1 pretty clearly.... . IIRC decades ago this board has a dedicated thread of Body Language on past seasons.So..IMO its not unsual method to pick up what is actually happening by keeping notes of what was said in verbatim...and complete it by observing BL and expressions. In this regard, your GIfs are a HUGE help. so just you know that your work is greatly appreciated. yes tyvm

ive been working on the No.2. ..tbh i enjoy pick up the VOs nuggets and put it in my stash, while playing puzzle with it. but to compile and present it in posts is a whole different thing that get me much troublesome...sad. SO not sure if i can finish it before FRC laugh out loud. and not sure either if i can get any help to overcome my 'obstacle'...laugh out loud.

Bottomline, if anyone interested to hear, i came to a conclusion that all Jasmike's moment got awful choppy edit in term of inserted VOs..especially when revolving around these topic :
- Winnipeg
- Stability
PLUS  i found an awful amount of  the camera playing to prompt cut their intimate moments/interactions . no no

to wrap up my findings,i actually have a reasonable theory that i may explain later Smiley.

meanwhile..on related note,i need to park here Trista's comment on Aftershow episode 6  that i found as super duper interesting. Trista said over Jasmike in verbatim : whether or not they have more chemistry than the other guys is for Jasmine to know and for the rest of us to find out cuz theres so much left on the cutting room floor. You really dont know until the last episode

i get an impression that she 'knows'... sneakyl (the major editing work is happening over these two, etc..)

this may sounds strange...but Jasmike chemistry reminds me a lot of Trista-Ryan (you even have 2 gifs to compare side by side, right?...laugh out loud) . FWIW CH described T-R chemistry as "lightning in the bottle"... i saw this fit perfectly for Jasmike too cloud nine
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Thanks so much @Joy15, it's much appreciated.  Smiley And glad that the gifs can be of help with sleuthing too. I am trying to combine what I can see regarding the narrative structure, quotes, post-show information, body language, and SM clues. The other things I mention are ancillary to this, and I am most interested in seeing if what I am sleuthing actually works together to make a rational argument for why Mike is F1.

That differentiation between 1 and 2 is important IMO, as are those VOs nuggets that you're piecing together. The editing during the Winnipeg segments IMO are very telling, and I agree that it's apparent how the narrative is being shaped.

Great quote from Trista and IMO quite pertinent to what we've been discussing. IMO the narrative structure and choices of the director are critical to understanding how the season will play out. I suspect a lot things will fall into place after HTDs. We shall see.  yes

PS: Here's that gif from episode 6.

WorthMyPreshTime - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Vpdekh
Source: My gif

And thank you @reason, I am working on compiling episode 6 gifs and I'll start working on making some for that kiss. Will take some more time.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:04 am

@siena
Yes.....from my work around the No.2 mentioned above (VO and PI) i could decipher what is happening and what narrative they are going to.FWIW I found the play is also so interesting between franchises. Smiley

FWIW i found Bach CA this season is big on VOs to downplay the F1.. ..while the Aussie (as i have joined GL season and had the FI right Smiley) is big on PIs. The resemblance still can be dissected, though, that is both PIs and VOs were used to inject some shortcomings/obstacles between the lead and the F1, since IMO both couples (Glee and Jasmike) don't actually have any major obstacles. Concern yes..but not issues IMO.. Some examples :
- for Lee , the TPTB AU provided GL's PI about her concern whether she is his type . (Blonde vs Brunette thing laugh out loud)
- for Mikey, the TPTB CA inserted VOs of Jasmine's and Mike's. Key VOs are the following :
> on episode 5 :
Mike's VOs: I have to live in Winnipeg followed by Mike's ITM : for my work >> he didnt actually say he HAS TO live there on camera laugh out loud
> on episode 6
Jasmine's VO :24:39 The thing that scares me the most about you is the thing that also makes me feel (Vos) like i can see a future with you..you know and its kinda the opposite way with Thomas (Vos) . >>Only the italic is what she actually said directly to Mike! duh laugh out loud
> on episode 7:
Jasmine's VOs : i really like you and care about you, but (followed by actual convo): but in my mind..im thinking of. (VOs again) how will this work long term    >> gee.....that was one hell of choppy scene IMO, where she actually only said : but in my mind..im thinking of. and long term   :shocked!: .I cant help but get an impression that she actually had raised some technical questions there as opposed to 'concern' as inserted by VOs.  she might just actually  said : "im ready to move Winnipeg " or something along the lines (my take anyway)... laugh out loud

As suggested by senior posters here, the storyboard works around the final few chosen: The F1-F4. That means..after IMO Mikey being picked as the F1, they have to come up with something to narrate Mike as the F1. The way i see it, they chose to come up with Winnipeg and Stability/life style as 'shortcomings'.**..since IMHO these two don't actually have major issues. giggling(same goes with GL-Lee of AU.).

In addition,  i also have my own reasons to believe Jasmike is another case of 'FIR/instant connection curse' ala Jojo-Jordan, or Shawn-K..or the most recent Richie-Alex. No matter how many times Winnipeg being brought up, and how unattractive its being painted to live in (Bless WP and its people! giggling ) ,  she would choose him in the end, anyway...IMO WorthMyPreshTime - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 2498057887 . (refer to my reasoning ** above ).

Let's see the former 3 FIR CURSE (in Alex case, its the White Rose spesifically, but i raised my point Smiley) : Jo3 got TRUST  issues :shocked!: , S-K got TOG and JELLY issues affraid while Ralex got the worse : Alex was being painted as a five stage clinger and the editors played up the F2/Nikki edit to the max speechless . In this sense, i start to think Winnipeg is nothing compared to those 3 issues/obstacles laugh out loud. So im wondering... should i channel my inner Josh to feel #blessed over the Winnipeg crap?  rofl

To back up my opinion, i also kept a note close to my chest that in the FIR CURSE cases, it seems to hold a pattern of the PERFECT F2s :
- Robby was painted as perfect guy, who is sincere, truthful, has always the right things to say
- TOG . Nick, well, at least he was painted as a sincere guy looking for 2nd chance of love. IMO
- Nikki, is the perfect wife material an AU sweetheart. (fan fav for next Ette AU 3)
- years back, Chris Lambton, the F2 of Ali Fedotowsky who ended up with her FIR , Roberto (fan fav for Bachelor, but he turned out the gig for Peyton, his wifey now)
from edit tidbits i have gathered, i lean to think Mikhel has gotten the same perfect edit so far....and will only getting better from here..making a good back story for his next gig, IMO yes . In the end..i suspect we'll be entertained by the idea of "Love Conquers All" which will be illustrated by Jas picking Mike -despite all the WP obstacles- over Mikhel who was shown ready to go extra mile for her, and literally a perfect guy (ala Robby or Chirs Lambton). JMO of course.

i am thrilled to see how things pans out next episode. If Mikhel is indeed in the F2..then my theory above would start come into play... so i probably :happydance:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:32 am

Yes fantastic @Joy15!  :yes: The Winnipeg obstacle is really useful to analyze how the narrative has been structured this season. yes  To add to those VOs you mentioned I thought Mike's use of the word "logistics" with Jasmine in their last conversation was telling. I agree that Jasmine most likely raised technical questions regarding moving to Winnipeg, and has IMO told Mike that she would be willing to move there (just maybe not for forever). This is supported by what she said on their one-on-one date and what Mike said after their last talk in Marrakech. Mike says: "Absolutely I feel for sure that I got the answers I was looking for. Better than I had hoped even." Now IMO that's not the words of someone who didn't get a positive indication that Jasmine would move to Winnipeg.

IMO going forward from HTDs I believe we will see Mike and Mikhel as the two men in Cuba, with Mike as F1. I think Jasmine will be shown being conflicted about Mike and Mikhel, but ultimately choosing Mike IMO. Mikhel going the extra mile as discussed will be IMO used as a narrative focus and since I think Mikhel will be in the running to be the next Bachelor (if he wants to be) it will also set that up too.

Very much looking forward to getting some answers with the next episode. Everything that I've tried to sleuth has led me to believe that's how things will play out (Mike as F1, Mikhel as F2), but of course anything can happen and we will have to wait and see.

Last edited by siena on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:49 am

@Joy15 you are bombastic with the edit girl  yes ....wish I had your patience to tease apart the subtle crumbs these producers try to hide. Thanks for the well put together edit comparisons between the franchises WorthMyPreshTime - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 1377737533

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:24 am

@mercieme... ...np..tyvm...my pleasure!! i just thought need to park some observations here for my future reference as well  WorthMyPreshTime - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 1377737533

@siena re: the convo of episode 7. glad we can pick up the  supposed "technical issues" pieces!!.. :yes:

i also found its super interesting that the FUTURE pieces- as i called it in my puzzle- was found evenly, in a well balance, both from Jasmine's end of episode 5 as i picked up here :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3495p384-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers#1055285

and from Mike's end...as @siena mentioned above which summed up in his ITM after their sitdown , as well as came off in crumbs of episode 7 i have elaborated here :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3495p888-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers#1063640

i thought its worth to be mentioned, since i think its implying that perhaps the FUTURE will be a non-issue for BOTH parties past-HTD? (aka the FUTURE puzzles already solved pre-HTD). I also wonder, do you guys think the story arc will shift on HTD episode? I just get a sense it will..with the preview of Jas asking Mikey how he feels and his Pop advice him to get to play all the odds. JMO.

I wonder if the new 'obstacle' is going to be something rooted from their backstory..e.g. Mikey having a hard time to fully all-in due to the fear of lost?. I personally friggin love real obstacles that comes with raw emotions, ala JP (of Ashley) who had similar issues..re: fear to get his heartbroken (due to a broken past relationship). So..i really look forward to HTD to get a better sense if this would be Jasmike's new story arc past-HTD.  :yes:  :gotcha:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:44 am

@Joy15, @siena has speculated that the story arc will change by the HTD...I am expecting Mikey to open up and be all in. Siena can do a better job at articulating what to expect though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:51 am

mercieme wrote:@Joy15, @siena has speculated that the story arc will change by the HTD...I am expecting Mikey to open up and be all in. Siena can do a better job at articulating what to expect though.

great to know..thanks!!!..that is matched with my own FUTURE puzzle then.... WorthMyPreshTime - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 1710264613.I am still amazed to find that NO edit tidbits in term of VOs etc actually goes in vain when it comes to this silly show. The itsy bitsy teeny weeny details are always to be deemed purposeful for the subsequent episodes..giggling   #WorthMyPreshTime yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:52 am

reason wrote:@siena can we please have the unexpected kiss on the hill top in marrakesh too?  Thanks love you are a dear.

I think I've said 4321567 times how much I LOVE this thread and @siena ur gifs bestbud! great stuff! Just quick question did I miss this kiss in Marrakech ? I don't remember seeing it!!?? Suspect Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith