SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mikeforbachelor - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jina Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:54 pm

It's all about Winnipeg these days giggling giggling
mikeforbachelor - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Unname17

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

mikeforbachelor - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:53 pm

Can someone please bring over Mike's latest IG post Praying
We really need to decorate this thread with those washboard abs of his giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Not long to go now and we'll finally have some answers. As usual, time will tell if the clues were pointing in the right direction. yes I tried my best to make sense of what information we had, so now we'll see if it falls into place.

Still hoping for that "kiddo" moment too. Praying

Just thought I'd drop this in as well before the episode. I noticed something in a pic from Mike's HTD... In Jess' instagram I thought I could see the tuning pegs of a guitar. In this clearer pic that was posted... yep that's a guitar next to the bench. yes  :yes:  mikeforbachelor - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 1710264613

Tomorrow! Things are getting real as Jasmine visits the remaining 3 bachelor's hometowns to meet their families. Don't miss it 9PM ET/PT W Network. by @bacheloretteca

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Can someone please bring over Mike's latest IG post Praying
We really need to decorate this thread with those washboard abs of his giggling

Lock horns, I push and I strive... #firefighter #MyPakage by @ogilmike
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:37 pm

mikeforbachelor - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 CwOHq0wWYAAwT23
Source

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:47 pm

Hey guys...let's eat crow together mikeforbachelor - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698

at least i am convinced now that Jas will choose Kevin W, other firefighter, who said Mikey is his soul-mate....so...just see the bright side... giggling

the remaining question is : is Mike or Mikhel for next Bachelor?...i would tune into Mikey's season if he turns out being chosen. :yes:

Its been a fun place to enjoy this season. tyvm for all of you who have shared thought, laugh, sleuthing, kind words and love...... :swinginglove

Im sure Mikey will find the "one" on the right time...better yet..on my TV :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:48 pm

I'm still in shock! But hey #mikeforbachelor Praying those 8abs need to stay on my telly!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:50 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I'm still in shock! But hey #mikeforbachelor Praying those 8abs need to stay on my telly!!!!!

mikeforbachelor - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698 you and your 8abs obsession! yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:53 pm

this is soo friggin funny! cantstopl #Mike4Bachelor

https://twitter.com/Rach_Haylee/status/793646302512967680

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:55 pm

I am shock but it's life and Mike will find his one. He seems like a real gentleman. His halloween video show he was okay and having a good time so life rolls on.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:55 pm

JasMike peeps, just got on and read the news.

It's all good peeps, at least we sleuthed the heck out of this season and had a ball doing it. I will roll with y'all any time any day because I enjoyed the analysis that was done and that IMO is the funnest part of this. Will post more thoughts later but yeah I am eating my crow as I said I would laugh out loud. And please no reason to be down, Jasmine is going to pick who is best for all and she has decided it's not our Mikey which is all good.

Now I can't wait for what Mikey has to say on the MTA. Much love to you peeps.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Joy15 wrote:this is soo friggin funny!  cantstopl #Mike4Bachelor

https://twitter.com/Rach_Haylee/status/793646302512967680

rofl Love that! :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith