SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rideordie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Posted by TBNZ for Episode 2
WR = Viarni gets the white rose which allows her to steal someone else's date

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

rideordie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Posted by TBNZ before Episode 3

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Posted by TBNZ for Episode 3
1st SD = Jess, no kiss, gets rose
GD = Ally wins and gets SQT and GDR

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:58 am

So I've been following Zac on SM (his IG is public) for a while now since before the season started and noticed a couple of things:

1) Zac doesn't follow any of the girls this season. So definitely different from past season leads
2) I noticed that he liked this post by WD that they posted and about Bel... what's interesting is that WD has posted at least 6 pics of Zac and yet this is the only one that he has liked.... so posting here as it may or may not mean something...  :detective

We've done the office sweepstake (our beauty babe @meganbedford got Bel!) and we're ready for another ep of #TheBachelorNZ. Come at us, @zacfranich! by @womansdaynz

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Ohhh very interesting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:47 am

sorry but i just saw this and i might be a bit behind? but do we have another megan and tiffany (a bisexual relationship like the aussie grls from the bach australia) between some nz contestants??

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/90887392/the-bachelor-nz-new-season-first-kiss-leaves-the-bachelor-himself-out
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Sorry everyone trying to back in the swing of things. Here the latest Spinoff blurb very funny in parts. Just repost the link if it does not attach.

http://thespinoff.co.nz/tv/28-03-2017/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-three-why-cant-anyone-use-cutlery-right/

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:07 am

Zac posted this today on his IG. So adorable

Sister appreciation post: So glad this one took a break from galavanting to come say hi! Sharp as a tack and always tells it how she sees it Much love sis!   #rideordie #family by @zacfranich
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:10 am

@LeapofFaith I don't think it will be another Meghan/Tiffany thing (they aren't together anymore and broke up) and not sure exactly what it's all about tbh

@Karina that is hilarious. The Haiku that Bel (unknowingly) said reminds me so much of Matilda (as does Bel). Great article by the Spinoff as usual
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:20 am

Thanks, @AllAboutLove Yes, Bel also reminds me so much of Matilda I talked to the Mums at school pick up and they said that Bel is a bit whiney they love Viarni and Lily !!!.

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjG06HO0_jSAhWpjlQKHbYTC7UQFgggMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nzherald.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Fnews%2Farticle.cfm%3Fc_id%3D1501119%26objectid%3D11826521&usg=AFQjCNFE5nAYkDZmmWFx0pVcJ9bFyyjjBw&sig2=yXSJrfCKdipKlhfZ6C84AQ

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:19 pm

I'm liking Bel too!

The sis picture is so sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Karina wrote:Thanks, @AllAboutLove Yes, Bel also reminds me so much of Matilda I talked to the Mums at school pick up and they said that Bel is a bit whiney they love Viarni and Lily !!!.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11826521
I recall Matilda being seen as very prim and proper and a bit whiney as well as jealous as she'd be upset in ITMs about Art kissing other girls and if one looks back at TBNZ twitter account they even posted about Matilda being jealous and her saying the other girl comes across as braggy. They showed quite a few jealous moments for Matilda and even competitive (saying she would fight for him) and then even at the end basically telling Art why he shouldn't choose Dani. I think when she broke her arm that's when viewers liked her more (although still thought she was vanilla and boring).

In Bel's case, she literally had a date taken away from her and what I liked about her reaction was how real it was and how honest she was about it (reminds me of Matilda as well) and then also was able to show so much empathy when she said if she put herself in Viarni's position she likely would have done the same.

TBH, I would have liked to have seen that empathy a bit more from Viarni even though she took the date before she knew who it was for I actually thought it should have been Viarni who went to Bel and said no hard feelings. I thought it was very big of Bel to do that when she was the one who had something like that happen to her (the show to be sure but not exactly nice, IMO). I have a feeling that Bel may have had some things happen in her life to make her more empathetic as a person (maybe why she wears the one ring she does and her tattoo may relate to it which I'd be interested to find out more about).

That said, I do like Viarni and can for sure see her as F1 but Bel is my favorite. I love her puns and that she wore a "you're freaking meowt" T-shirt which cracked me up as well as the "Bel of the ball" comment, her card game when she met Zac (which I find interesting that the show has a card game with the contestants name on it.... hmmm) and Bel is a bit of a dag too (the beautiful babies comment cracked me up) as did the Zac and her talking about how their kids would eat wrong which the Spinoff wrote about.

Truly though I think the women this season are a stellar group and very lovely. Even those who are a bit catty aren't that bad at all to me. I love that the most so far of this season that the cast is so great and more like season 1. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater