SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:53 am

Karina wrote:Kalib Bouma-Tucker Bel goes home next week
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 April at 22:14
Sofija Cvitanovich
Sofija Cvitanovich Bel's cats need her
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 April at 22:15
Anna-Liza Prentice
Anna-Liza Prentice How come
Anna-Liza Prentice
Anna-Liza Prentice How do u know
Kalib Bouma-Tucker
Kalib Bouma-Tucker She just does okay
Like · Reply · 3 April at 22:15
Anna-Liza Prentice
Anna-Liza Prentice Wtf that weird
Like · Reply · 3 April at 22:16
Sofija Cvitanovich
Sofija Cvitanovich I am the owner of several cats
Like · Reply · 3 April at 22:16
From Bachelor NZ FB Page
Adding this to link a source

That guy posting seems like he's just throwing out random stuff. Just based on Bel's edit it would make zero sense IMO if Bel went home the week after her SD. IMO, her edit alone indicates to me she would make at least F5. If she didn't I'd be shocked.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:04 pm

Totally agree @AllAboutLove I was wondering has anyone seen the preview for the next episode? 3 women are joining as they are shown but blurred out. Bel makes a comment but someone says "I feel betrayed''I can not make out who is saying that. Also, I can not access the preview anywhere. @katiebelle are you able to decipher it all? Also are you able to do SCs?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi @Karina

They never seem to put the preview that they show on TV3 during the ad breaks leading up to the next episode on the website or the official facebook page. From what I can see from that preview is that there are three girls are coming in but if you watch the preview from the end of the last episode it looks as though only one is coming in. There is no point screen capping it as you only see a bit of her back and a lot of her legs.

If we are following in the footsteps of Aussie Sam's bachelor season I would think there will be 3 girls.

What I am finding very interesting is that we have the intruders so early in the season - next episode is only episode 7 and the first two episodes was all about the meet and greet and first RC. So we have only had 4 episodes with actual dates. Even in Sam's season Lana and Rachel didn't turn up until episode 9.

I don't think he actually knows the current women that well or have a deeper relationship with any of them (and I can't see a clear F1 at this stage like I normally can) so I believe the three intruders turning up now have a real shot of being F1 especially if there's a physical connection and they have a date over the next few episodes. They probably have as good a chance as the girls that haven't had a single date yet.

Also I wonder why the intruders have come in so early in the season.

Is it bc he told TPTB that he didn't really feel a blossoming connection with the current girls or maybe he has a very obvious connection to one particular woman and TPTB wanted to shake things up? Who knows  no idea

Looking forward to Sunday night though!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:30 am

Yes, @Katiebelle I feel the same that there are connections but at this early stage not of any real significance and the intruders I am sure I saw 3 will be game changer

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Bach NZ only films for 2 months while Bach Aussie films for 3 months so it makes sense that the intruders would arrive earlier in Bach NZ season (Bach NZ began filming Jan 14-early March). Although, even with the shorter filming schedule for Bach NZ, intruders arriving in Ep 7 (technically Ep 6 since the first two episodes aired were technically Ep 1a and 1b in terms of filming schedule) are on par with Bach Aussie intruders who arrived in Episode 8 for Blake's S2 (which filmed for 4 months) and Ep 7 for Richie's S4 (filmed for 3 months). So it's kind of late in the game for intruders considering NZ only filmed for 2 months and more like Bach Aussie Sam Wood's S3 where intruders (2 of them) arrive near HTDs.

Re: the number of intruders. Prior to the season airing, I posted the link upthread for Dom's interview with Zac where Dom mentioned 21 girls on this season which is why I speculated that there may be intruders along with the WR. So I think at least more than 1 intruder and if Dom was being accurate, then 2 more contestants -- going by there being 19 contestants at the beginning of the season question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bach NZ only films for 2 months while Bach Aussie films for 3 months so it makes sense that the intruders would arrive earlier in Bach NZ season (Bach NZ began filming Jan 14-early March). Although, even with the shorter filming schedule for Bach NZ, intruders arriving in Ep 7 (technically Ep 6 since the first two episodes aired were technically Ep 1a and 1b in terms of filming schedule) are on par with Bach Aussie intruders who arrived in Episode 8 for Blake's S2 (which filmed for 4 months) and Ep 7 for Richie's S4 (filmed for 3 months). So it's kind of late in the game for intruders considering NZ only filmed for 2 months and more like Bach Aussie Sam Wood's S3 where intruders (2 of them) arrive near HTDs.

Re: the number of intruders. Prior to the season airing, I posted the link upthread for Dom's interview with Zac where Dom mentioned 21 girls on this season which is why I speculated that there may be intruders along with the WR. So I think at least more than 1 intruder and if Dom was being accurate, then 2 more contestants -- going by there being 19 contestants at the beginning of the season question

Re the bolded. I saw the preview again last night and even though they fuzzed the picture there were three shots of women in three distinct and coloured dresses. So definitely three intruders.

Also - has anyone worked out when this season will end?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:03 am

Great catch @Katiebelle yes I wonder if the magazine misprinted then and Dom said 22? I thought it was very odd that the magazine printed a number other than 19 given it was unknown at the time that there would be intruders so a bit of a spoiler then?

I am thinking the season may be a bit longer than past seasons since they split the first episodes and because they have intruders as well? They started filming around the same time as S1/Art (Jan 14) so earlier than S2/Jordan and seemed to be done by the time Zac was announced. S1 had 17 episodes (including ATFR) and ATFR aired May 12 so I think S3/Zac's Finale/ATFR will air a bit later than that?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:45 pm

I have been doing a wee bit of sleuthing currently Zac follows Lucia on IG I can see not find Nina, Katie etc but I did find that he is Following Lily McManus the profile has a stretch of Lily and of course, the account is private. I am pretty sure it is Lily.

Zac has been in Owera Auckland but according to his IG post, he is now in Milford the South Island.Bel and some others live down that way.

There are two lovely exit interviews done by Dom Harvey at the Edge of Nina and Lucia.

Also here is a link about Lily re her modeling career.

Lily Model information

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Karina wrote:I have been doing a wee bit of sleuthing currently Zac follows Lucia on IG I can see not find Nina, Katie etc but I did find that he  is Following Lily McManus the profile has a stretch of Lily and of course, the account is private. I am pretty sure it is Lily.

Zac has been in Owera Auckland but according to his IG post, he is now in Milford the South Island.Bel and some others live down that way.

There are two lovely exit interviews done by Dom Harvey at the Edge of Nina and Lucia.

Also here is a link about Lily re her modeling career.

Lily Model information

yes i noticed he follows Luce, Katey, Lilly and Sarah! (the intruder grl).......not sure what it means but i still think Bel or V for F1...... i just want to add that he seems to be taking his sweet time in kissing these grls Hugesmile not sure but it also seems like he is only speaking to the grls he isnt sure of yet? hence the group date curse....i hope we see more deeper conversations next week..to me zac needs to up his game.... jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Great work @LeapofFaith I suspect it means they are not F1 if not it could be V or Bel Claudia seems quite immature IMO but then he does seem to like her. awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Want to have a laugh read the Power Rankings by Spinoff

Spinoff Power Rankings.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:16 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater