SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:40 pm

I love Bel. She has such a beautiful and kind soul and I also think she's super quirky and hilarious
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Oops I just realized this was the SM thread so adding this video which is too adorable and funny... Bel talking about naming the cat (Snoop Lion laugh out loud) and cats just want attention just like men. TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633 giggling

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:20 pm

@Sprite I totally agree with everything point you made. I feel the same about Sarah and sometimes I wonder if the Viarni story line is about tortured love how she feels jealous but they end up together. I note the Bach NZ FB posted a video of Viarni talking about her jealousy almost in an attempt to galvanize people to say I am #teamViarni etc.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:28 pm

@AllAboutLove Yes, she sure is though the cat conversation did seem awkward and she did over do the Elephant thing. Is that spark there? not sure.

On the odd occasion my partner will watch, he watched last night because of the elephants and he said Bel exuded kindness but he also thought Lily was quirky and she understood Zac his need to have a conversation without drama he likened her to a refreshing cool drink on a hot day !!!, he did not take to Sarah and thought Claudia gave off a vibe that he would steer clear of. He thinks Bel, Viarni or Lily win. So funny hearing a man's perspective

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:38 pm

@Karina That's so great about getting a male perspective from you partner. I think Bel is just a kindhearted and compassionate person (Zac said so himself on their single date) and seems to have gone through a lot but still has so much empathy which is a trait I admire so much in people and more empathy needed in the world I say. I think she is more invested in Zac than he is her or at least based on the editing so far.

Regarding SM, I have noticed that Viarni and Hannah started accepting lots of IG follow requests last week but Bel still hasn't and she seems pretty locked down and not accepting requests yet. She has such a sensitive soul so I hope it's not because she is heartbroken :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:42 pm

@AllAboutLove Mmmmm interesting what about Lily and her IG? I hope Bel is ok she is a sensitive soul. It would to an obvious clue if she is the only one in lock down surely they would be smarter than that.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:52 pm

@Karina yes Lily has accepted lots of followers too so only Bel is the one who hasn't.

Interestingly, I noticed awhile back that Bel's cats IG account someone else (her sister?) posted on it March 3 that the cats were missing Bel so based on the filming scheduling I think that indicates Bel goes far, especially if they started filming Jan 14 and possibly finished filming early March (as they did with Art's season).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:54 pm

It is nice watching a show without all the over the top drama and villains like we have on the US version. At most, this show has some immature girls, but that is about it.

Was Bel always low key on SM or is this lockdown a new thing? If she has always been an infrequent user then her not being on may not mean anything, but if she was more active then it may be a clue.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:00 pm

@Sprite Hard to say if Bel was a frequent user before since she has been locked down. However her cats' IG isn't and it seems she may be using that one during the airing of the show so she's not MIA from IGG. I've seen this with F2s (and non-F1s) in the past where they are really locked down on IG (especially the Aussie show) so it could be similar if Bel is F2 or F3 or something.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:10 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:15 pm

IIRC Nikki/F2 was very locked down on SM so it could be a similar case with Bel if they got the same memo as the Aussie show regarding SM.

Zac seems very active on his IG liking things and commenting and reminds me more of how Art was on his IG (also very active). So part of me thinks his F1 would be more active as well the way that Matilda was (she was always liking pics of her and Art on IG during the season airing).

Claudia has been very active (the most) from the beginning going by sleuthing to see if she liked pics of herself on public accounts. Part of me thinks she could be possibly F1... especially the emphasis on her pre-season with SM (she was in the center photo) and both Three and the Bach NZ accounts posting a lot about her with Zac (the only other girl they did this with on IG was Lily). Then again SM sometimes is misleading so not sure since I can also see Claudia as another Dani/F2 since SM is seeing her as a stage five clinger.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:06 pm

@AllAboutLove If that was posted March the 3rd she is in the final 3 I would think. When did filming finish? the next episode is no 11 how many episodes's more to go?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater