SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:02 am

According to Stuff online, they are saying that Carlos Ulberg is indeed the new bachelor. Will see if that is confirmed tomorrow but they did spoil the last two bachelors so it won't be surprising if they are correct once again.

Either way I hope the Bachelor is a genuine guy and I can't wait to sleuth season 3 and hope it's a great one like season 1!   :fingersarecrossed

The Bachelor being named tomorrow... but we already know who he is
Last updated 19:30, February 23 2017

The next Bachelor will be announced officially on Friday night, with television network Three wringing every bit of cross-promotional potential by introducing him live on their news-comedy hybrid The Project at 7pm.

But the identity of the star man for the third-season of the reality TV show has long been known, with Stuff revealing last December that it would be kickboxer and model Carlos Ulberg.

Television insiders weren't happy with how it all played out with season two bachelor Jordan Mauger and reckon Ulberg will be a return to the traditional values of season one's popular star Art Green, who remains in a relationship with his chosen Bachelorette Matilda Rice.

"Let's be honest, last year our Bachelor wasn't really what we expected so I am a really looking forward to bringing a bit of good old fashioned Kiwi romance back to our screens," said Project presenter Kanoa Lloyd.

"I really want him to be handsome, funny, real and a gentlemen who we can all have a collective crush on. I'm imagining a Prince Charming, who's not afraid to wear gumboots or jump on a surfboard. Also, someone who deserves to have the attention from what will undoubtedly be an incredible bunch of ladies."

Ulberg has worked as a trainer at Auckland gym City Boxing, modelled for Red Eleven, was a finalist in the Cleo Bachelor of the Year competition and runner up in the Fresh TV series Mr Lavalava, hosted by comedians Pani and Pani. He has fought professionally as a kickboxer, and had one professional boxing bout.

His most recent screen outing was in Maori TV's Game of Bros.

Ulberg has previously spoken about a troubled upbringing in Otara, being shuffled around foster homes, but choosing sport over the gang lifestyle adopted by many of his friends.

​The Bachelor season three is just weeks away.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/89744902/the-bachelor-being-named-tomorrow-but-we-already-know-who-he-is
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hanate Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Fingers crossed for Carlos
Such a hottie

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Can't wait. I hope Art and Matilda makes an appearance.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:19 pm

clapping! finally!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:29 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:57 pm

It's not Carlos!! ☹️

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/89744902/The-Bachelor-is-being-named-and-its-not-who-we-thought-it-was

I'll watch tonight and let you know. My pick is a Kiwi sports star.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Carlos is on his IG and not in NZ so I don't think it's him?

ETA: @Katiebelle that makes more sense as I was wondering how it could be him with his SM indicating he's out the country these past few days. It will be interesting to see who it is. I wish they went with Martin last year. I saw someone on facebook mention something about a blonde guy but not sure about that either. Can't wait for your updates yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:08 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:17 pm

@GuardianAngel I had deleted my post and was about to create the topic but then realized I couldn't do the sticky so it worked out. Thank you again blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:04 am

Bachie NZ S3 name is Zac Franich! He seems really nice I think I will like him.  yes

Note: If you click on the link in the embedded post above it will take you to a video of Zac.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:24 am

It's Zac Franich!!!

He's a pretty well known professional sportsman who represented NZ in kayaking.

From what I know more of an "Art" than a "Jordan".

Here are some articles about him.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/02/the-bachelor-nz-revealed-as-zac-franich.html

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11806808

http://thespinoff.co.nz/tv/24-02-2017/here-is-everything-you-need-to-know-about-our-new-bachelor-zac-franich/

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/89762294/Revealed-New-Zealands-New-Bachelor

Last edited by Katiebelle on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:24 am

You were spot on about him being a sports guy @Katiebelle! So far I like what I've read/seen of him. He makes me think more of Art than Jordan so that's already a great sign!

Sprite wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 V110
http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home/bios/meet-zac.html

Hailing from the Hibiscus Coast, 28-year-old Zac is no stranger to a high pressure environment having represented New Zealand competing at an international level in the sport of sprint kayaking. As well as being a qualified life guard, Zac recently completed a Bachelor of Sport and Recreation through AUT, and works in Sports Management – delivering a sports program at Orewa Surf Life Saving Club.

The modest and endearing bachelor, who describes himself as a “laid-back Kiwi bloke”, is ready to embrace this new opportunity.

“I’ve always stood by the fact that life should be an adventure and you should take every opportunity you’re given. When someone offers you the chance to meet beautiful and interesting women, travel the world, and hopefully find love at the end – it was a no brainer.”

Tell me about your job
I work full time as a Head Coach at a Surf Life Saving Club (Orewa SLSC). This role sees me leading a squad of around 30-40 young people and I absolutely love it! I really enjoy helping people and I get to do that every day by supporting them to grow and reach their potential. It’s quite an energy demanding job and can’t be done in halves. Half of my time is actually on the water coaching, while the rest is made up of planning, managing relationships, programming and other admin.

What are your hobbies outside of work?
I enjoy being active and love keeping fit! I enjoy surfing with my mates and most things water related. Otherwise I love to read, travel, watch good movies, eat (anything and everything) and be social. If I was to go to a BYO dinner with my friends, red wine would be my poison of choice.

Moment you’re most proud of: 
Graduating from university with a Bachelor of Sport & Rec- Management and representing NZ at the 2015 World Champs in Sprint Kayaking would be my top two.

What are you looking for in your ideal partner?
I’m after someone who’s independent, social, amiable and caring - someone with a kind heart and who likes to keep fit and active. I’d like someone who is passionate with a bit of drive and ambition. Bonus points if they like black liquorice (all good if not, more for me!).

What words would your friends use to describe you?
I’d hope my friends describe me as…honest, loyal, dependable and trustworthy. And I imagine they’d say sometimes I’m a bit of a kook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater