SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:28 am

I'm so happy! I just took the Three quiz to see which remaining Bachelorette I'm most like and I got Lily. Thought I'd get Sarah as I'm way older than these girls but my inner rocker/skater chick must have come out.

I'd love to know what you all got. Please post your results. teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:17 am

@Katiebelle Can you please give us a link. I tried looking on their website but I didn't see a quiz.

I'm not a fan of their site. It's not really well set up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:39 am

All I have to say about Lily and Zacs date was WOW. I saw some serious falling in love. That kiss was great. They are so natural. Very curious about V next date. I am turning on her, she could be vying for bachelorette

sidenote: I need to try that boat ride, looks like so much fun.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:23 pm

@robinvi Yes and I think Lily will be final 1. I wonder when Claudia leaves? In the previous bachelor did the lead narrate the final 1 story?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:53 pm

reason wrote:@robinvi Yes and I think Lily will be final 1. I wonder when Claudia leaves? In the previous bachelor did the lead narrate the final 1 story?

reason I just re watched some of Art/Matilda's season and it seemed to me that Dani was narrating the most to me. Matilda was doing some but mostly Dani IMO. I have been team Lily for the start so I am excited to see if I am right....because usually in the US seasons I can only count on one hand when my favorite was F1. But, I knew it was Matilda and I knew Fleur but didn't really see Jordan as a keeper for any of them. LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:08 pm

@4health The song that played when they were sitting and talking is the usually final 1 song in the US, but I dont know the Matilda's song. I might have to go and listen to it, youtube will see me soon laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:09 pm

@reason Yes, #teamLily have been from the very beginning I thought they seemed to be falling in love. They are so lovely together.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:45 pm

@reason I just told my daughter to start watching this show. She is a US bachelor fan like me LOL But, after last night and talking with my daughter today, I realized why I love Lily. She reminds me of my daughter. She is 23 years old and spunky personality, with no filter, not to graceful, sporty, big heart, very smart, and not the touchy feely person. Well, until she meet her boyfriend then that went out the window! I will be #teamlily no matter what!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:03 pm

@4health I am right there with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:17 am

@4health @reason I am right with you both #TeamLily

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:33 am

Spinoff

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Screen11

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:40 am

Group Date Curse

Here's the thing, when Ally left, she grabbed Lily by the shoulders and said: "You got this", thus picking her winner. And it's looking like she might be right.
Lily finally got a single date and despite Hannah's "keep your hands where I can see them" warning (subtle), Lily won the award for best kiss on The Bach (Note: There's not actually an award for this anywhere else but in my mind).
While the Bach was worried Lily was too much of a free spirit for him, she assured him she was looking for someone "that makes me not want to leave ... someone that will ground me".
Later, she was once again the only one making any logical sense when she had zero time for everyone's sniping and theorising, shooting them all down by saying: "We don't know. We might all be f***ed."
She's probably right.
The fact that half these women keep referring to "the real world" like they're not in it is a bad sign. Someone (I'm betting it's Bel) loses it next week saying: "If this was the real world I'd be out."

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater