SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:11 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Karina wrote:Wow, the NZ Media are really hammering this thing about Viarni not being followed by Zac on IG he also does not follow Bel and Hannah.

FYI POTENTIAL SPOILER AHEAD*
Don't keep reading if you don't like spoilers, because this could be the biggest spoiler we post for the entire season of The Bachelor New Zealand (and we're not even joking).
Since filming wrapped up for the THREE reality show, Zac has gone out  and followed his beautiful Bachelorettes on Instagram... well he followed all of them except for ONE.
Out of all the "frontrunners" left in the series, only one girl was left out.
According to Stuff, Zac currently follows Steph, Sarah, Ally, Claudia, Lucia, Katey, Lily, Molly, Taylar, Rosie and Sophie...
But not Viarni

The Edge Spoiler Alert

why dont they say he doesnt follow bel either?? IA it really is strange @karina Suspect

Or Hannah..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 am

Is the show on Sundays only?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 am

Have you noticed that Zac's body language with V is always alert, happy and serious to listen to her? He distresses with lily just like Art did with Poppy. V is always at the top in rose ceremonies apart from last week when he was probably confused with her mixed signals last week. He is testing her patience by taking other girls to talk...probably watching to observe how she handles that. In the first 3 episodes, his likenesses for her was evident so the producers had to soft pedal, show other relationships building such as Claudia and lily as well as the intruders to mislead us from V, Bell or Hannah who may go far. TBH, Viarni is narrative a lot...most F1's do that. Also they have started to show us a bit of her jealous side. Her music is that of Matilda's in Art's season. People will see more of V towards the last 6 episodes..with that I believe she is F1 and Zac likes her a lot but has to hide his feelings for now by testing the waters and then eliminating those he feels no spark with for now

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:12 pm

IA that most of the chats between Zac & V are spliced. The last CP one was obvious to me. I know we have experts here on the forum who can explain that more clearly.
I don't think V would have said that they had a good chat if it was that short as shown. I do believe a lot of their moments were cut. I have noticed that at CP Zac has his eyes on V a lot and he does smile "deeply" when he is with her. Last was episode was another good example. When V asked him for a chat, did you see the smile on his face? He looked really happy.
On the Off-Road Racing GD,The producers wanted us to see that Zac chose to ride in V & Sophie's car --why? And why were they the winners.?
Maybe producers didn't want it to be so obvious and they told Zac. He has a show to carry and has to make it interesting for the viewers and fair to the other girls. If we go by what a lot of Leads say about the F1, they all say they knew very early on who they were choosing.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:45 pm

@janney4sure @Lynnta You make excellent points thank you for sharing! yes i keep going back and forth from who i think is f1 but i think i just need to take a break from sleuthing its doing my head in for now ;) but i know we will all get there soon enough especially when HTDs are done i think we will be able to pin point the f1 - jmo

Hey does anyone know if Ally has done any interviews? i would like to hear her thoughts on who she thinks the winner could be and why she said to lily "Youve got this" ......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:04 pm

Pod cast Spinoff

This is an interview with Shari a lot of chit chat but when asked who she thought would be winner she said Viarni or Sarah and Lily would be possibly 3rd

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:08 pm

• hopebaker1992#teamlily ❤❤❤❤ she's the most natural and mature one on there yet from a outsider watching in
• ryleeebrackenNext fast and furious movie should cast you two!!

Last edited by Karina on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Keeps clicking out)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Karina wrote:Pod cast Spinoff

This is an interview with Shari a lot of chit chat but when asked who she thought would be winner she said Viarni or Sarah and Lily would be possibly 3rd

Thank you @Karina bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:14 pm

^^ That more shows that Lily is not F1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:16 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ That more shows that Lily is not F1.

What shows?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:21 pm

janney4sure wrote:Have you noticed that Zac's body language with V is always alert, happy and serious to listen to her? He distresses with lily just like Art did with Poppy. V is always at the top in rose ceremonies apart from last week when he was probably confused with her mixed signals last week. He is testing her patience by taking other girls to talk...probably watching to observe how she handles that. In the first 3 episodes, his likenesses for her was evident so the producers had to soft pedal, show other relationships building such as Claudia and lily as well as the intruders to mislead us from V, Bell or Hannah who may go far. TBH, Viarni is narrative a lot...most F1's do that. Also they have started to show us a bit of her jealous side. Her music is that of Matilda's in Art's season. People will see more of V towards the last 6 episodes..with that I believe she is F1 and Zac likes her a lot but has to hide his feelings for now by testing the waters and then eliminating those he feels no spark with for now
I literally posted earlier in the threads and used those exact same words that Zac was "alert" with Viarni and that he "destresses" with Lily just like Art did with Poppy. Also stated the music is the same as Matilda for Viarni. So it's interesting you have the exact same words/views on them and seeing the same thing.

I do think Viarni is F1 and her edit so far fits that bill, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Umm..Something was edited out. When I typed that statement I was responding to Zac fighting someone for Lily but I do not see it posted any longer. Sorry.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater