SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunset - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:25 am

Sunset - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 18094510
Sunset - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 18094710
Sunset - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 18095310
15:22:33

Bachelor NZ Link

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Sunset - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:27 am

Words to go with top photo of Lily and Viarni

The BNZ iG accounts says that they love this photo of Lily and Viarni

• thebachelornzWe love this pic of Lily and Viarni! #thebachelornz #sunset
• jess.davidson.xAwwwww ❤️
• rosedoloraThe finalists I assume
• sophie.russo

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:04 am

So I just looked at the videos that the official site posted before the season aired and they posted Lily's video first.

Usually F1s have a video or pic posted of them before the season airs so it could be the case here if Lily is F1. Add in that Zac commented "fight me" in his IG comment sections it's definitely a possibility as well as Lily getting an article in Woman's Day and in regards to Zac. So based on media/SM it could be that it's pointing to Lily for F1? She definitely has a lot posted about her on the official SM for the show as well as by Three.

Interestingly, Claudia was the other girl who is still on the show that got a video posted before the season started and also had an article in Woman's Day. Like Lily, Claudia is also the only girl other than Lily that has a pic posted of her with Zac on the official IG account for the show. Difference is that Lily is holding Zac's hand in the pic and in Claudia's she is just sitting by him. So I'd say the emphasis is more on Lily than on Claudia (especially since Lily had an intro video first ep and Claudia only had one before her date IIRC).

Hmm.... :detective

AllAboutLove wrote:First pre-season video of one of the girls.... Lily.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I just looked at the videos that the official site posted before the season aired and they posted Lily's video first.

Usually F1s have a video or pic posted of them before the season airs so it could be the case here if Lily is F1. Add in that Zac commented "fight me" in his IG comment sections it's definitely a possibility as well as Lily getting an article in Woman's Day and in regards to Zac. So based on media/SM it could be that it's pointing to Lily for F1? She definitely has a lot posted about her on the official SM for the show as well as by Three.

Interestingly, Claudia was the other girl who is still on the show that got a video posted before the season started and also had an article in Woman's Day. Like Lily, Claudia is also the only girl other than Lily that has a pic posted of her with Zac on the official IG account for the show. Difference is that Lily is holding Zac's hand in the pic and in Claudia's she is just sitting by him. So I'd say the emphasis is more on Lily than on Claudia (especially since Lily had an intro video first ep and Claudia only had one before her date IIRC).

Hmm....  :detective

That is all very interesting AllAboutLove.

P.S can you let me know how to tag a person so that I don't have to quote all the time? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 am

@bachfan05 you can add the @ symbol in front of their username. If their username has spaces between it then make sure to add quotations around the username with the @ symbol.

Also, an easier way is when replying to a post, click on "mention" icon/button (next to the Like icon/button) in the post and it will immediately tag the person's name.

Let me know if that works bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I just looked at the videos that the official site posted before the season aired and they posted Lily's video first.

Hmm....  :detective

I'm tipping: Lily F1, Claudia F2, Viarni F3 and probably first NZ Bachette (if the show actually happens).

Viarni's whole appearance on the show seems like an audition/testing the waters for Bachette lead. Maybe they are going to announce her and see what kind of response they get? This makes more sense to me than casting an unknown.

Claudia has been featured a lot and shown getting jealous/emotional but there was that pic someone posted of her with another guy which would be strange if she was F1. Also, I just don't see a connection there. It's Lily all the way for me! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:27 am

@bachfan05 no problem at all. Glad it works since it makes it a lot easier to follow with the tagging yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:28 am

I just want to pick the F1 for a change! I usually pick the F2 for F1. Need a win at some point, right?

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:30 am

@Bobette Yep Lily for me. He seems not to know what to expect when with her and blushes easily when she flirts with him. I see a softness when he is with her and his open body language when they are sitting together. His arm is on the back of the bench and turn to her. I say along the way they are having an effect on each other. I find it intriguing that she was the one he wanted to sit beside him to hong kong.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:33 am

@Bobette yeah I don't see it with Claudia either. To me she reminds me a lot of Dani/F2 from Season 1.

With Viarni, her edit does strike me still as F1-like but even if not I don't see it as a Bette edit. As @Katiebelle and @Karina and others have said it is very doubtful that there will be a Bette show in NZ for the reasons discussed. It would be great if so but I will be shocked if they ever have one so I am not looking for a Bette edit. I think if anything, if Viarni is not F1 it's more so that she got the WR/FIR edit.

Speaking of Viarni, the Spinoff think of her as F1 and so do some of the people working for Woman's Day (they usually know who F1 is IMO). That and Art follows Viarni on IG and has long before the season aired and Matilda had mentioned going on a double date with Zac and the F1 which made me think if Viarni is F1 it could be because Matilda is aware and possibly knows (NZ is small so I don't doubt she could know either way who F1 is... it's actually surprising to me that the rumor mill isn't already buzzing with F1 rumors). Zac also liked a pic of Viarni that he wasn't even tagged in as well.

That said, I do think if I looked just at SM that it points more towards Lily for F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette yeah I don't see it with Claudia either. To me she reminds me a lot of Dani/F2 from Season 1.

With Viarni, her edit does strike me still as F1-like but even if not I don't see it as a Bette edit. As @Katiebelle and @Karina and others have said it is very doubtful that there will be a Bette show in NZ for the reasons discussed. It would be great if so but I will be shocked if they ever have one so I am not looking for a Bette edit. I think if anything, if Viarni is not F1 it's more so that she got the WR/FIR edit.

Snipped.

Yes I totally understand the perspective that competing for a woman doesn't fit well with the NZ male personality (I know a few NZ-ers, I know exactly what @Karina and @Katiebelle mean) BUT, here's what I am thinking:

If I am TPTB and I want this franchise to succeed/expand in the NZ market (and also make sure we are not accused of being sexist by only having the Bach and no Bachette) but I'm not sure if a Bachette season will work, then why don't I give it a red hot go by casting this gorgeous, smart, savvy woman on the Bach show, show her off, make her look as desirable as possible, and then announce that she's looking for male suitors and see what response I get?  If no-one applies, OK, so we know it won't work and can at least say we gave it a shot.  We're not being sexist, we just can't get a show with a female lead off the ground.

KWIM? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater