Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri 24 Feb 2017 - 18:50

@Sprite

I am unable to watch it now when I go to the site so they must have changed the settings or something as I just get an error. :/ It was more of a promo teaser, with Zac doing VO about him being the bachelor and what he is looking for and some footage of him coming out the water (standard Bach shot). Hopefully someone else that can watch can upload or it will be posted somewhere else.

ITA about Zac looking a bit like Courtney. I can definitely see the similarities and think Zac could pass as Courtney's brother
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri 24 Feb 2017 - 23:33

Seems like there are quite a few people who know Zac and that he is a really good guy which is great to hear yes

I also totally agree with the comment about no Naz!

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat 25 Feb 2017 - 0:02

That's great! IA No Naz! Gosh I couldn't take her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 39783

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat 25 Feb 2017 - 23:58

The teaser promo for Zac that was featured on The Project NZ for those who missed it! yes @Sprite and others

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 0:26

@AllAboutLove thanks! What a sweetie! He's so cute, sort of shy, very calming voice. I like what I see so far!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 0:36

@GuardianAngel ITA! He definitely seems like a sweetie and shy. I think that may bode well since Art was the same way and shy too. Fingers crossed Zac is like Art and Zac finds his Matilda yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 0:40

He seems like such a lovely guy! I never got a good vibe from Jordan so hopefully Zac does a better job of taking the process seriously and showing interest in the women Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 0:41

I thought of Art as well. Reminded me of him as far as mannerism and the gentle way he spoke.

The shirtless shot IMO shows a more normal body, and not a six packer that's been working out relentlessly just for that shot and I don't mean that in a bad way at all!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 0:48

Welcomeparty! @pvpr So glad to have you join us!
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 0:54

Thank you @AllAboutLove Smiley Do you know when Zac's season starts?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 1:07

@pvpr There's no official date set for Zac's season but it has been announced to start in March. Going by past seasons and what @Katiebelle posted upthread, it may start around mid-March so not too long to go yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle on Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 14:45

Brilliant new interview with Zac. I like him already and the show hasn't even started!

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/new-bachelor-says-hes-open-to-marriage/
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum