SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 4:04 am

Karina wrote:@see2love Great to read another opinion yes, we need to keep and an open mind. The previews today are short saying someone quits. So you do you think 'quits'

It may be Sarah or Lily imo. I think Lily likes him, but if she saying "I have to tell him how I feel now" IT could be to say she likes him but does not think she is falling in love. Who knows eh? I dont think Viarni leaves but I could be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Fri May 05, 2017 4:12 am

see2love wrote:
Karina wrote:@see2love Great to read another opinion yes, we need to keep and an open mind. The previews today are short saying someone quits. So you do you think 'quits'

It may be Sarah or Lily imo. I think Lily likes him, but if she saying "I have to tell him how I feel now" IT could be to say she likes him but does not think she is falling in love. Who knows eh? I dont think Viarni leaves but I could be wrong.
Sarah also says that she needs to talk to him I will watch the previews very closely.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 05, 2017 4:23 am

@see2love yep I agree with you re lily.. what puzzles me is sm seems to point to lily as the f1 however the edit imo points to viarni... I look forward to the woman's day magazine with the f3 girls as that's usually the giveaway imo Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 05, 2017 4:23 am

@see2love @AllAboutLove I was just thinking there are 5 left in the house I have seen photos of Hannah and Claudia out and about there have been sightings of Lily there has not been anything about Viarni or Sarah so does mean this Hannah and Claudia are next to go? and why have V and Sarah remained unseen and there has not been any mention of them in SM about 3/4 saying that they have seen Lily in Wellington? once out with Molly now Molly is very chatty and matey with Zac on IG any significance she is friends with Lily.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 4:31 am

I think Lily will remain friends with everyone even Zac! She doesnt strike me as someone who wouldn't want to be. I havent really been looking at SM for clues, short of a mistakenly posted snapchat( think Kaithlyn and Shawn, Nick and Vanessa) I dont tend to see any clues in SM. But thats just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 05, 2017 4:36 am

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjx4bCnndjTAhWMalAKHczwC4EQFghIMAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.letstravelmag.com%2Fbachelor-nz-flies-airasia%2F&usg=AFQjCNGmR5wQQcg_20FgInFN0_rgZoc0XQ&sig2=cphQsb7mjz7v7eXXZ1wwzg

This is a travel Mag discussing the Bachelor crew being on the Asia flight and his on board date with Lily.

'' AirAsia X flew the cast and production crew to Thailand aboard an Airbus A330 where Zac was able to enjoy the comforts of a premium flatbed and an onboard date with Bachelor New Zealand contestant Lily McManus-Semchyshyn before arriving in Thailand''

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ihavecourage Fri May 05, 2017 4:39 am

see2love wrote:
Karina wrote:Another WD Zac interview

“There are qualities that I look for in a partner, for sure, but in saying that, there are certain intangibles that I can’t quite put my finger on,” he says.
“Of course, I’d love to date someone who’s intelligent, independent, caring, friendly and approachable, and someone who has a good sense of humour. But it’s that something, that spark, that when someone possesses it, you can’t help but be attracted to them. When I find it, I’ll know exactly what it is.”

I know its not the popular opinin but I dont see Lily as F1. Nothing we have heard Zac say gives me the feeling she is F1. Yes he talks about never a dull moment with her, and how she is always full f surprises and fun to hang with., I enjoy her company. Things one can also say to a friend.
With Viarni, we have words like "she swepr me off my feet, thinking about you even when I am not with you, I like You, there are feelings and I am glad we ar on the same page, there is something about Viarni that I cant explain, it gives me butterflies"
The words he uses for her are not what he has said about any of the other girls. He has interchanged many of the things he said about Liky wih other girls

I absolutely believe Viarni is who he chose.
I like Lily but as I said in another post, she to me will be the least affectd emotinally if Zac lets her go

Maturity isnt the word that comes to my mind when I see or think f Lily. Free spirited, non chalant, a joy to be around, well travelled, and a lot more but I wouldnt call her mature. IMO

You are not alone. IA with you. I believe that Viarni is being given the F1 edit. Not sure who is going to leave but if you were twisting my arm behind my back I'd say Lily.

Ihavecourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 8:28 am

Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjx4bCnndjTAhWMalAKHczwC4EQFghIMAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.letstravelmag.com%2Fbachelor-nz-flies-airasia%2F&usg=AFQjCNGmR5wQQcg_20FgInFN0_rgZoc0XQ&sig2=cphQsb7mjz7v7eXXZ1wwzg

This is a travel Mag discussing the Bachelor crew being on the Asia flight and his on board date with Lily.

'' AirAsia X flew the cast and production crew to Thailand aboard an Airbus A330 where Zac was able to enjoy the comforts of a premium flatbed and an onboard date with Bachelor New Zealand contestant Lily McManus-Semchyshyn before arriving in Thailand''

ah ah

so they may have spent the WHOLE trip together then... Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887
if so again, then over 14 hours together is huge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 05, 2017 8:38 am

HEA wrote:
Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjx4bCnndjTAhWMalAKHczwC4EQFghIMAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.letstravelmag.com%2Fbachelor-nz-flies-airasia%2F&usg=AFQjCNGmR5wQQcg_20FgInFN0_rgZoc0XQ&sig2=cphQsb7mjz7v7eXXZ1wwzg

ah ah

so they may have spent the WHOLE trip together then... Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887
if so again, then over 14 hours together is huge!!

14 hours... on a "premium flatbed" no less. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 8:49 am

I know she is a risky choice but my heart says that I cannot let her go...

so who is risky at this stage? and what is the definition of risky?

someone who is young
someone who wants to travel
someone who does not want to move
someone who has no job
someone who is difficult to read
someone who does not want to settle down
someone who is a free spirit
someone who has difficulties to express her feelings

we can exclude Claudia, Hannah and Sarah IMO

Viarni has a job, i think I recall that she happy where she lives. Viarni seems more financially secure IMO. The only risky choice would be that she is still on the friendly crush zone with him and he is making a bet on the future that it may turn to more. So yes that would be risky

Everything else looks Lily expect the part where she does not want to move.

I am trying hard to see Viarni warming up with Zac. I do not see it. She is uncomfortable around him. She does not look at him in the eyes. The kiss is far from passionate but could be because she is too aware of cameras. She is not affectionate. She is not so much into him (re: CP with her : what is your game plan?). He looks taken aback by her attitude so I am thinking that we saw only a small version of the conversation IMO. She crosses her arms often which is not positive. The only positive part was that she initiated the first kiss and took zac by surprise... versus claudia and lily when he could not stop himself but took them by the neck to kiss them and had this eyes to eyes complicity afterwards. Viarni and zac kiss made me think of teenagers with this awkward moment "what do I do now".

This is what I see. But no matter what I see, zac is the one who fell for the F1. We can dissect ad nauseam, we did not see the whole picture and we are not zac. We are not him and no matter how we feel more connected with one girl or the other, it is his choice. I just do not have the feeling that Viarni is the soulmate he was talking about...

... all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri May 05, 2017 10:00 am

Quite interesting.
@Karina what does OE stand for?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 10:17 am

As far as I can see, he has special words for Viarni which he never uses for others. He compliments her body, her looks, her clothes. Talks about seeing the future with her in it. To be honest, they are both shy around each other. Viarni likes him but like she said, she does not wear her heart on her sleeves easily...some people can relate to that. In the just completed Aussie bachelorette season, TPTB showed more of Matty time with Georgia and also more Chemistry with Jake. They did a really good job trying to hide Lee and Georgia's relationship to the point the audience believed it was Matty just like they are doing with Lily and Claudia... Guess we shall see soon. Viarni for the win, they look good together. When you have been given this great platform to find love, I don't think Zac will just go with a " free spirit " and I think His mum would prefer someone like V who is a total package IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater