SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 11:13 pm

I have not watch epi 15, I think Lily wont win so I am gonna just read here until the final.

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Wed May 10, 2017 11:16 pm

reason wrote:I have not watch epi 15, I think Lily wont win so I am gonna just read here until the final.

Yeah, I am with you I will watch though.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Claudias Predictions Out Take

Woah, intense at the end of the clip Claudia said when the final 5 she predicted eventuated she went back to her journal and did a revision, Lily laughs and says weird

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 12:04 am

bachfan05 wrote:@LeapofFaith - that is very interesting. I will say that they have done a good job with the eiditing, I am more confused than ever. This discussion of Claudia being possible F1 is also interesting as I'm not seeing it myself. However, I have been tricked before and IMO, many people would be angry if they have set out to trick us again! I can just see the backlash on social media now laugh out loud.

I am interested to know how you think the prods tricked us?

IMO, we saw Claudia from day 1 having a great connection with Zac. He showed also a great interest in her all along. I do not remember hearing him saying that claudia was a shore... pretty much the contrary ("I wanted to make it special to CLaudia" "It took me like a tons of bricks" "I cannot find any fault, is it too good to be good" "Since the beginning I have an intimate relationship with claudia" "the relationship, CLaudia and I, have is like fireworks" "It is something I guess time will tell" We tried to get the most of the time we could" etc) IMO

lot of WE and CLaudia and I....

The ONLY thing I see is that she was perceived as clingy by the girls in the show and some viewers. IMO

For me, if is all about perception. If you do not like claudia, then she is over the top with trying to be as much with zac as possible. If you do like claudia, her attitude shows interest nothing more. So far, I never saw her doing something crazy like going to his hotel room... or being a B* with other girls... She was always respectful and I do not recall her being mean....  versus the 3 amigos who seems more jealous than anything. Claudia was just in her world and for me it is okay. In this kind of settings, either you become a green alien or you just concentrate on the relationship with the lead which is something every single contestant mentioned all over the world or you just turn crazy with envy and comparison.... IMO

I thought the chess was hilarious but it seems that a lot of people saw it like she was boasting etc... which I find ridiculous. They were just playful and I saw no meanness at all. It was full of humor, even when lily said in PI "she tried to steal out my king, not cool" that is the kind of humor I would use. Thanks to prods, with their cut and bits, they edited the whole thing as a mini drama when it was just a fun boring time with the girls. Who suggested to play chess garden do we think? Do we forget that they have a script? No matter who was top 4, they always meant to put 2 girls playing chess because they went to that place to check out the activities... IMO

So at first, I thought she had Dani's edits because too obvious. too obvious. If she is too present, for me it is/was fishy. But if i try to concentrate on claudia only since day 1... she got a tons of sweet soft music... she got the tango/salsa a la aussi bachelorette... she got the sea/swimming a la F1... she got the diams gift a la maltilda/art... she was put aside to put upfront another contestant to be hidden IMO (Lily)... she got the last SD... prods makes us believe zac is torn to keep her while in a PI he talks about "time will tell". If you talk about time, then there is no way it ends. You are looking forward to know better this person. This PI was inserted at the F3. The only forward I see is hometown..... so he was never torn at RC,. She was always meant to go to HTD ... IMO

But something I read about hannah today is this:

Newshub wrote:"I struggle to see what common ground Zac and Claudia had….I couldn't see it but she is very adoring and doting of Zac. And he really appreciates that kind of affection."
source

She IS.
He APPRECIATES

present tense

so again... which part were we tricked, I wonder? We see what we want to see. We relate to some girls because X or Y reasons, then we become more fan of their (edited) TV self. We are more into X or Y and feel more acquainted and more connected to X or Y... For me, I thought that the connection was TOO obvious. TOO present. and therefore impossible for Claudia to be F1. If we watch again episode 1... zac never said that viarni was the only one who gave him a great impression. In fact, he even refuse to say who to Dom. We saw Viarni, 2 other girls and last Lily.... no claudia when in fact during his 2nd SD he clearly said: "I knew from the very first time I met Claudia that she was someone I wanted to know much more (not verbatim)". So IMO he could not say that unless she made a great impression out of the limo, not saying that the only 2 people I saw him acting like a kid is Claudia (jumping up and down at limo) and Lily (her shenanigans)

I am more confused as ever regarding the script and edit... could be Viarni a la Emily... could be Lily a la opposites attract... could be love at first sight with Claudia.

I thought Lily but I think she is too much work for him. I thought Viarni but the body language is so awkward. I thought Claudia but she is too obvious for me.

The only thing that makes me pause is that Viarni reminds me so much of Emily with Brad and Claudia reminds me of Dani. But Zac is Zac. At the end of the day he is no Brad and he is no Art.... but both Viarni and Lily fit the slow burn, Zac still believe at love at first sight, so Claudia?.... no idea

... ALL is JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 12:20 am

HEA wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:@LeapofFaith - that is very interesting. I will say that they have done a good job with the eiditing, I am more confused than ever. This discussion of Claudia being possible F1 is also interesting as I'm not seeing it myself. However, I have been tricked before and IMO, many people would be angry if they have set out to trick us again! I can just see the backlash on social media now laugh out loud.

I am interested to know how you think the prods tricked us?

IMO, we saw Claudia from day 1 having a great connection with Zac. He showed also a great interest in her all along. I do not remember hearing him saying that claudia was a shore... pretty much the contrary ("I wanted to make it special to CLaudia" "It took me like a tons of bricks" "I cannot find any fault, is it too good to be good" "Since the beginning I have an intimate relationship with claudia" "the relationship, CLaudia and I, have is like fireworks" "It is something I guess time will tell" We tried to get the most of the time we could" etc) IMO

lot of WE and CLaudia and I....

The ONLY thing I see is that she was perceived as clingy by the girls in the show and some viewers. IMO

For me, if is all about perception. If you do not like claudia, then she is over the top with trying to be as much with zac as possible. If you do like claudia, her attitude shows interest nothing more. So far, I never saw her doing something crazy like going to his hotel room... or being a B* with other girls... She was always respectful and I do not recall her being mean....  versus the 3 amigos who seems more jealous than anything. Claudia was just in her world and for me it is okay. In this kind of settings, either you become a green alien or you just concentrate on the relationship with the lead which is something every single contestant mentioned all over the world or you just turn crazy with envy and comparison.... IMO

I thought the chess was hilarious but it seems that a lot of people saw it like she was boasting etc... which I find ridiculous. They were just playful and I saw no meanness at all. It was full of humor, even when lily said in PI "she tried to steal out my king, not cool" that is the kind of humor I would use. Thanks to prods, with their cut and bits, they edited the whole thing as a mini drama when it was just a fun boring time with the girls. Who suggested to play chess garden do we think? Do we forget that they have a script? No matter who was top 4, they always meant to put 2 girls playing chess because they went to that place to check out the activities... IMO

So at first, I thought she had Dani's edits because too obvious. too obvious. If she is too present, for me it is/was fishy. But if i try to concentrate on claudia only since day 1... she got a tons of sweet soft music... she got the tango/salsa a la aussi bachelorette... she got the sea/swimming a la F1... she got the diams gift a la maltilda/art... she was put aside to put upfront another contestant to be hidden IMO (Lily)... she got the last SD... prods makes us believe zac is torn to keep her while in a PI he talks about "time will tell". If you talk about time, then there is no way it ends. You are looking forward to know better this person. This PI was inserted at the F3. The only forward I see is hometown..... so he was never torn at RC,. She was always meant to go to HTD ... IMO

But something I read about hannah today is this:

Newshub wrote:"I struggle to see what common ground Zac and Claudia had….I couldn't see it but she is very adoring and doting of Zac. And he really appreciates that kind of affection."
source

She IS.
He APPRECIATES

present tense

so again... which part were we tricked, I wonder? We see what we want to see. We relate to some girls because X or Y reasons, then we become more fan of their (edited) TV self. We are more into X or Y and feel more acquainted and more connected to X or Y... For me, I thought that the connection was TOO obvious. TOO present. and therefore impossible for Claudia to be F1. If we watch again episode 1... zac never said that viarni was the only one who gave him a great impression. In fact, he even refuse to say who to Dom. We saw Viarni, 2 other girls and last Lily.... no claudia when in fact during his 2nd SD he clearly said: "I knew from the very first time I met Claudia that she was someone I wanted to know much more (not verbatim)". So IMO he could not say that unless she made a great impression out of the limo, not saying that the only 2 people I saw him acting like a kid is Claudia (jumping up and down at limo) and Lily (her shenanigans)

I am more confused as ever regarding the script and edit... could be Viarni a la Emily... could be Lily a la opposites attract... could be love at first sight with Claudia.

I thought Lily but I think she is too much work for him. I thought Viarni but the body language is so awkward. I thought Claudia but she is too obvious for me.

The only thing that makes me pause is that Viarni reminds me so much of Emily with Brad and Claudia reminds me of Dani. But Zac is Zac. At the end of the day he is no Brad and he is no Art.... but both Viarni and Lily fit the slow burn, Zac still believe at love at first sight.... no idea

... ALL is JMO

When I say 'trick' I mean edit someone in a way that isn't IMO very favourable - the stage five clinger Claudia is getting is not favourable to me, and therefore I have not seen her as F1. However, in the Au Bachelor, Alex Nation ended up being F1 and she was portrayed as a stage five clinger as well - there were many that felt ripped off after watching this season as they wanted to see a love story, not an insecure whiny F1! Many people just want a good old fashioned love story - IMO, we are not getting this these days, it's all about the drama now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 12:29 am

@bachfan05 SOME people think it is stage five (which is IMO really harsh) but why people think that? I fail to understand. The meaning of this show is to fight for a guy and make sure he knows you. Do you think it is better to stay in the corner and wait or hope that he will notice the girl? What is not romantic in that a woman just fall hard for the lead and make sure to spend as much time as possible with him. This show is not to make friends. And as far as I saw, she is no Courtney. IMO, because some viewers do not like Claudia, they find her many faults. It is okay. I just fail to see it and for me if I was in their shoes, I would not light a candle each night praying that the lead will notice me, I will make sure that I take every opportunity to know him better.

at the end of the day if a guy is not interested, he will just show it very quickly (Bel, Allie, Jess, etc). If he liked his company then why should put the blame on her? Because she went to depression? Zac did too, what does that make him then?

Anyway... we think differently and that is okay in my book. Finale is not soon enough to know!!! dizzy

... jmo

Last edited by HEA on Thu May 11, 2017 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 12:50 am

It's not anything personal against the girls, I actually don't have a favourite and like qualities that I see in all three. It's more about how the public perceives the girls and that is largely due to individual edits. I have read many comments about Claudia as coming across as jealous and insecure - I think these people would be very surprised if she was F1. Many people watch the show without sleuthing in mind and I guess that some would take what they are seeing at face value. Not really anything to do with chasing the lead or waiting to be approached, for all we know Lily or Viarni could be doing even more chasing, we just aren't seeing everything that went on, that is all.

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 12:54 am

https://www.instagram.com/thebachelornz/

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 18443511[/url]
ram.com/thebachelornz/

Last edited by Karina on Thu May 11, 2017 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 12:55 am

TV reality show = highly scripted = drama = unreal

I wished we had an episode where the prods gave us the REAL uncut bits so we could fill in the blank

...imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 1:01 am

http[url=https://servimg.com/view/19449082/74]thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 18381810
s://www.instagram.com/thebachelornz/[/url]

• thebachelornzWe love this pic of these two! ❤️ #thebachelornz
• shazza37Love these two together!

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 1:03 am

Go to the IG they are doing a Claudia V onslaught with so many saying they team Viarni there are no new photos of Lily and all comments are pro V

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 1:07 am

Karina wrote:Go to the IG they are doing a Claudia V onslaught with so many saying they team Viarni there are no new photos of Lily and all comments are pro V

agree. the production seems to favor a lot viarni ... imo

with the sunset comment is: thebachelornzThat sunset is absolutely stunning!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater