SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:16 pm

No PDA between them

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:16 pm

She's nervous but excited. Mom, dad, sis and her husband.

His dad likes blondes.

Here is his cute nephew.

Family is very welcoming...Indian food.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"What we have is so real for me and I haven't felt like this with anyone like...ever." - Mikhel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:16 pm

laugh out loud I like blondes

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Dad question time

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Father son chat.

How much do you really like her 1-10...15.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Dad keeps asking how does he know

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:18 pm

How did you know it was mom? Smart azz kid. Can't go make an azz of yourself. You could be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:19 pm

His dad wants him to lock in his heart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"My first impression of Jasmine is...I LIKE BLONDES." Tim is already winning this hometown date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:20 pm

J - he does the sweetest things. He made a necklace in Jamaica.

Talking to his mom and sister.

Can you make it work when things get tough

J they have a fear when things get difficult

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Sis asking question. Tells the story of how he made her a coral necklace in Jamaica. So sweet.

Mom and sis are just smiling ear to ear. She says she really cares about him and is aware of his feelings.

Mom and son time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess