SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:35 am

makeover wrote:Leads say they are in love with both all the time but I can't imagine how someone can be in love with 2 people at the same time. Blows my mind. Like, sure. But in love? Just IMO of course.

I get that. I think the same. It's just that sometimes, you can call the bullcrap by their BL, or what the tell the guy in his face or what they tell the other guy.
In this particular case, even though i don't think she is equally in love with both, i believe she has strong feelings for both. Not just the type you can brush away but the type that makes you seek for more reasons to choose one person and not the other.
At least that's how i see it.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:37 am

makeover wrote:Leads say they are in love with both all the time but I can't imagine how someone can be in love with 2 people at the same time. Blows my mind. Like, sure. But in love? Just IMO of course.

Which begs the question if she is willing to pick Kevin even though she said she wants to pick someone who will be with her forever and said in what I can ascertain in the promo she tells him you left twice but still chooses him, she obviously loved him from well before the FS so let Mikhel go if you have half a heart, because sincerely that's the most human thing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:42 am

Fifty wrote:

Which begs the question if she is willing to pick Kevin even though she said she wants to pick someone who will be with her forever and said in what I can ascertain in the promo she tells him you left twice but still chooses him, she obviously loved him from well before the FS so let Mikhel go if you have half a heart, because sincerely that's the most human thing to do.
Yes. We wish every season that the Bachelorette would be like Desiree Hartsock, who let her F2 go during the LCD. Unfortunately that's often not the case. Just look at sweet Matty in the recent Australia Bachelorette season.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:53 am

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
We have this conversation each season.
I'm sure we will have the same discussion on Nick season. And people would say he should let F2 go since he went through that himself twice and got heartbroken.

Anyway... i still want to see the finale for myself and hopefully i will get my answers.
If not i will just stick to my romantic novels and movies and watch the bach after the season is over and we all know the F1 laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA - I'm a big believer in listening to your heart &  not settling just because it's good, good enough or "easy". I came across this video of one of my favourite TV couples, LoVe, set to a song that reminds me of how I see K/J (&M) (fun random facts: Veronica is also a cute spunky blonde & Logan is also a "bad boy" who was in the Navy laugh out loud): 

And if all the leads let the F2 go early or before FS (!!!).. there would be no show laugh out loud

^all JMO Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:35 am

I am interested to know what Jasmine has said about KW that completely overshadows what she has said about Mikhel that translates to her heart is completely with KW. I am not talking about our translations but what she actually said about both.
She has said she is falling in love both of them. She has said she can see a future with both.
Yes she said she connected with KW and their relationship moved to a place before any other relationship. but then she has also said her relationship with Mikhel caught up.
I am really interested in knowing what she voiced out that makes some believe Mikhel is not in her heart and its all Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:04 am

I've never experienced this either but a friend of mine did and I know her well enough to say she definitely was in love with both of them, so I know it can happen.  Didn't do good things for her mental health though.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 3806527698

Also I note Leads tend to say they love both and then afterwards they say things like it was "always F1".  This always grates on me a bit, and makes me feel badly towards the Lead, even though I know it's part of the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:21 am

Bobette wrote:

I've never experienced this either but a friend of mine did and I know her well enough to say she definitely was in love with both of them, so I know it can happen.  Didn't do good things for her mental health though.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 3806527698

Also I note Leads tend to say they love both and then afterwards they say things like it was "always F1".  This always grates on me a bit, and makes me feel badly towards the Lead, even though I know it's part of the show.

Yep it grates on me too and wish they would be honest. It seems by the promo old sailor Kev gets his redemption arc at the 11th hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:49 am

makeover wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Yes. We wish every season that the Bachelorette would be like Desiree Hartsock, who let her F2 go during the LCD. Unfortunately that's often not the case. Just look at sweet Matty in the recent Australia Bachelorette season.

Or better still do a Jenn Sheft and don't pick either if your not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:23 am

Jasmine seems to have backed up eerything she has said all season so I expect her to do the same with the finale.
Even though the guy with the bad kiss was original who stood out to her, she sent him packing. She called Drew out and sent him packing. Things she has said were red flags to her or voiced out as issues..she has backed up by letting the guys go- Kevin P, Dave, Benoit, Mike. Will it be different in KW's case? I cant wait to see....

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Yeah the leads say a bunch of stuff each season. And I agree, it blows my mind when they say they're in love with 2 people. I don't buy it. It's a show at the end of the day, so I don't hold anything against her. The show needs to have enough material to make each relationship on the show seem viable and that it is a close race between the last few guys.

In fact, I don't buy half the stuff that comes out of Jas' mouth, especially ITMs laugh out loud I know it's not popular on this board or with the audience members, but I call BS when she says she's attracted to Mike and that they had off the charts chemistry. I'm sorry, but this girl friend-zoned him so quickly and the body language between them is not one that I would describe as having chemistry, IMO. How about the time she basically lied to Benoit's face about caring for him and that she was still sooooo unsure about who to send home before HTDs rotfl

I think Jasmine cares for Mikhel because he's a good guy and he has many qualities you would look for in a life partner. But she uses very generic descriptions when talking about Mikhel. It's always he's so sweet, so nice, would be a wonderful boyfriend/husband. To me, those terms could be used with just about anyone. Also, on the flip side, Mikhel also struggles to say why he even loves Jasmine. When pressed by Papa Sickand about why he know's Jasmine is the one, Mikhel got super defensive and posed the question back to his dad laugh out loud

I see a huge difference in the way she talks about Kevin in comparison to Mikhel. When she describes Kevin she is able to verbalize specifically how he makes her feel. Kevin makes her feel safe, comfortable, wanted, desired and has been a rock for her during the process. Her words, not mine. Similarly Kevin talks about his war medal and not needing it as a reminder during hard times because Jasmine has become someone that calms him and brings him happiness.

All JMO.

Oh, and I doubt leads have a choice of when they can let their F2 go. I'm sure if they could, they would all let the F2 go prior to the FRC.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Good Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IMO if they sign up for this show, they know there is a chance they may be the F2 and have to deal with everything that comes with being in that position. In most cases, they wouldn't have been brought to that position if there weren't feelings there on the leads part IMHO.

It's obvious every one appears to be doing well post show. Mike has already secured a spot IMO for the next Bachelor if they go  the recycle route, I don't think Kevin would be TB if he's F2 but IMO I think Mikhel is a close 2nd to Mike if he is the F2, which I think he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess