SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:21 am

hi luvvies....still hopping in here I see. Y'all are just full of positive vibes....thanks for all the updates Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:48 am

Oh sooo cool a mike fan thread love it! cheerleader hi I finally watched the Ep wasn't very excited to watch because I knew mikey didn't get a rose and was still :tissuebox but I really hope Jasmine is happy with whoever she picks and sounds like she has stayed friends with mike so all good yes for now ..... I have to say I really wish mike opened up sooner as I believe they r so cute together oh well....and I was hoping to see him play that guitar too!! Ahhhh mikey I hope u learnt from this experience and Who knows maybe They will stay in each others lives, they might bump into each other in LOTW !!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:53 pm

Yes love seeing all the positive vibes.  blowkiss

I believe Mike's Dad said to Jasmine on the HTD that Mike was a giver and that his profession as a firefighter/paramedic suited his natural need to help people. Seems like he's continuing to be that person in the community.  yes

Spent the afternoon talking to some new Grade 11 PCI friends about the importance of being yourself and allowing others be themselves without judgment. THANK YOU for the generous donation to the Burn Fund and the gift bag PCI! I had a blast! #beyourself #loveyourself #portagecollegiateinstitute by @ogilmike

And this old video is so cute!

Bunch of ducklings teaching me what to do if I'm on fire. #stopdropandroll #bigkid #winnipegfireparamedicservice #winnipegfire by @ogilmike

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Ha, ha.....Mike is really just a big kid. Love the rolling around on the grass with the kids.

Yes, Mike continues to give back to his community. His commitment to charity is admirable. He would be such a good father someday hearthumbsup

Thanks, @siena for bringing that over.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Yes @Baseball Mom, love Mike's commitment to charity. It's a great thing to see someone putting helping others at the forefront of their lives. And I agree, you can just tell Mike will be a wonderful Dad one day. :yes:

I'm not going to have much time to be active, but I will try and bring over some more gifs and pics while I can. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:08 pm

Any lady good enough to catch him will be in heaven. He will make a wonderful father, friend and husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:13 pm

Thanks @siena. That giving part of Mikey is his most attractive quality to me.

And really well said @Baseball Mom & @reason.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:55 pm

reason wrote:@bluwavz can those beautiful photos be brought over to the fan forum please?

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mike-Park_Photo-1

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mike-Family_Photo-27

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mike-Family_Photo-7

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mike-Family_Photo-24

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/behind-scenes-unseen-hometown-moments?sf40783120=1[/quote]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:11 am

siena wrote:Yes @Joy15 I meant to mention that VO where Jasmine says about Mike: "I know that if he allowed himself to open up I think that he would be the person that I would end up with."

In Sharleen's recap she mentioned that she clearly had a soft spot for Mike and Jasmine and that she was mourning what could have been. I know some people didn't see anything between them, but I saw the foundation of what could've been something very special from the first night. Sharleen said that for some reason she felt like Mike and Jasmine could've been totally happy under other circumstances. And that it was as though they had dated and got to know each other at a real world pace, but because of time constraints and other factors the relationship just never got to the part where it could blossom. I think I feel the same way about it.

When Jasmine said post-show that her relationship goal was to go from friends to lovers I really thought that could connect to Jasmine and Mike. I thought that even though their relationship was taking more time to develop than others, once it had a little more time it could've grown into something wonderful. I especially thought Cuba and meeting Jasmine's Mother and sister could've been incredible. But alas that wasn't to be, not within the framework of this show.

And I respect that. Mike wasn't yet ready to say that he was "completely in love'". But I think that if he had reached that point with some more time, it would've been for forever. All JMO.

@siena..yes...that is really heartbreaking..and its amusing to know that the production dedicated a Jas's VO "I know that if he allowed himself to open up I think that he would be the person that I would end up with." This is to sum up her journey with Mike. IMO.

I found the uncanny resemblance of Mike's journey with Courtney's (of GL) journey :

- both are FIR guys
- both having a hard time to open up and speed up their feeling in this steroid love dating show.
- both leads were painted as more into them than they did the leads.
- both were booted off at HTDRC.

just thought i would park it here for my own amusement of comparison. respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 2498057887 .

as i reevaluate my edit and bIo sleuthing...its Mikhel F1 actually, as we have speculated on M thread immensely that its between Mikhel/Mike for next lead/bachelor. So in this sense..we just simply messed up the order... giggling

if Mikhel turns out to be the F1 as i predict...i think what actually goes down is she is looking for a partner to do her wanderlust aspiration with. Both FFs have their life set already with big passion to help others, a unique work schedule AND involving danger...mind you..this could trigger her fear of lost that she has been saying over and over.

If KW is indeed a F2 as i have depicted in my extensive work, i am just glad that Mike and him have found each other, aka 'soul mate' on the show giggling . I love their friendship!... PINKHEART .

as for Mikey...i think he needs a more well-rounded, strong woman, who is compassionate, and more homebody like he is. I hope he could find her on the right time...better yet on my TV! Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuefr73 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:52 am

Good morning I am back but I still can not get over the decision she made....It was just foolish!!! well, it seems that some people know best on the FB Bachelorette Canada!!! They say that she is settled in Toronto, which would mean....Kevin and his loveable Mom are the winners!!!!! (Just being ironic)....and the choice for the Next Bachelor would actually be between Mikhel and Mike. I just wonder if Mike is currently fighting off a whole bunch of women vying for his affection

Manuefr73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:32 am

Where did it say she is settle in toronto??

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuefr73 Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:40 am

On the bachelorette canada facebook page', a girl wrote "Spoiler Alert: she picked what's his face, Kevin W". A lot of people went crazy and mad at this person and another one sais she is settled in Toronto.

Manuefr73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+12
Sprite
albean99
Idlemess
bluwavz
LeapofFaith