SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by lrose Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What is the source for the vid? It says unavailable.

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteCA/videos/594125914104148/

From around 5:20 ish..

It was a live stream at the time, which is why it was unavailable before

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

I think that's when he went to film the MTA because I searched that website of suits and there is one very similar to the one he's wearing. Between him and Noah, they posted IG's today of when they went to film MTA and ATFR as sleuted by @dee and speculated by @richmondrose and Kevin from Toronto in a plane with Noah posted a couple of days ago.

oh gotcha..tyvm...great to know he got a new suit for MTA yes . He, being honest to a vault adorable self laugh out loud, has confessed to own only 1 suit on the show for the world to know respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 3806527698

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/status/793943787315675136
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:34 am

@lrose great, that's better, thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:46 am

Parking some Mikey's beatingheart here from twitterverse:

Bachelorette Canada Retweeted
Meghan Klassen ‏@meghanpaige25 37m37 minutes ago
Once again, you make Canada speechless with your genuine personality . Next bachelor sound alright with you? @ogilvie_mike #MenTellAll

Debra Yeo ‏@realityeo 51m51 minutes ago
Mike and Jasmine, those are a couple of class acts on #MenTellAll #bacheloretteCA

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 54m54 minutes ago
What a sweet moment between these two. Nothing but love and admiration. #BacheloretteCA #MenTellAll
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 CxWfRIQXEAgTM-w

Rachel_Haylee ‏@Rach_Haylee 55m55 minutes ago
Mike: "I was in love with you but I do love you" oh man #bacheloretteCA #MenTellAll
(Donald Duck GIF with beating heart )
> wait...WHAT??.... i cant wait to finally see the episode and cry some more. bahaha...

PS: @Irose...thanks for the clip. He is adorable! beatingheart
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:30 am

:tissuebox  :tissuebox  :tissuebox

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  3h3 hours ago
"I was in love with you and I do love you. You're such a great human being and I want the best for you." MIKE
#MenTellAll

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 CxXIosnUcAEzoLq

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/798765113289252864

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  3h3 hours ago
Nothing but warm feelings between these two.  #MenTellAll #BacheloretteCA

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 CxXIwJuUkAAH8t6

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/798765242553507841

Alicia Stockwell ‏@Astockwell14 3h3 hours ago
They bring me to tears @BacheloretteCA #MenTellAll #BacheloretteCA

https://twitter.com/Astockwell14/status/798764742919655425
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:49 am

Oh thank you @Joy15 how I've missed Mike and Jas together they r the sweetest! Can't wait to watch that segment on the MTA with them and feel all the feels respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Oh thank you @Joy15 how I've missed Mike and Jas together they r the sweetest! Can't wait to watch that segment on the MTA with them and feel all the feels respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 2498057887

hey...always my pleasure...yes....its nice to see they leave the show in good term and seem remaining friends..if Mike's Abs Saga on twitter is any indication giggling yes

btw its up now! http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=554A56B7-038F-AE7E-0D7E-6920F1917F29
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:03 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see the format working with Mike's style either. He only had one woman to concentrate on and still didn't seem to feel comfortable to open up. I can't imagine if he were dating multiple women. A lot of my favorites have done very well on their own and I imagine Mike will too if/when he's ready.
Maybe he learned through the process as many other leads have done in the past? IMO, Mike would make an excellent lead and IMO, his popularity through SM may of gotten him that role too....

Seeing him, his personality and those abs again wouldn't hurt me none...LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If there is a Bachelor Season 3 IMO it won't be until later next year. Jasmine's filming schedule was pretty much the same as Bachelor Canada.

It looks like Mike may be going to a MTA viewing party, being discussed here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p696-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers

ETA:
Maybe not, laugh out loud. It could be when he went to the taping of the MTA or it could be he's going somewhere else.
I am wondering if they may make a departure from that and film in the spring a'la bette USA.  If they were to do some of the filming in BC as in past seasons, the spring may actually be a better time to do it considering the springs come here really early on the west coast.  If they were to film in the Okanagan, they could start that as early as April where temps are in the late teens/early 20's. Not only that but there are several mansions in the Okanagan on either the Skaha or the Okanagan Lakes. It will be interesting for sure and considering the ratings for this season, it may be worth following the USA/Aussie format of bach being filmed later in the year and the bette being filmed earlier...

Here's some sample weather stats for the Okanagan.

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 2016-139

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osoyoos

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 2016-141
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelowna

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 2016-140
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penticton

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:42 pm

That's what I mean. Jasmine's season started filming April, if there is a Bachelor S3 , IMO it would start in April, but they don't air it till September like they have with the past Bachelor S1 S2 and now Jasmine.

We need to keep following Mike's SM for any clues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:55 pm

OK, thanks GA. I am wondering if they'd follow that up with filming the Bette in the fall?? I just really wonder if they'd do it in the Okanagan for some part anyways due to the temps, availability of flying to different locales from there as well as they could be in several types of private mansions with beachfront access and boat ramps. I can lay my hands on several if needed since I grew up in the Okanagan....do know where they could be doing some of it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:17 pm

@Aunties_Love, @GuardianAngel, @Joy15.....Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive. I was watching last night and couldn't help but feel for Mike. We know he is alright but maybe watching things back and seeing Jasmine again has made him feel a little melancholy coz he looked very serious at the MTA. From what he said to Noah, he seems to have realized that his biggest difficulty was being able to identify that the emotion he was feeling was love. Would love to be able to watch him finally let go of his fears and allow himself to fall in love. I selfishly want him to be the next Bachelor!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+12
Sprite
albean99
Idlemess
bluwavz
LeapofFaith