SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite I totally agree. Actually I was going to say that in my post as well. Who knows, maybe we'll have a thread for Mike and ? and in four years we'll be waiting for the arrival of a baby, like we are doing now for ChrisL and Peyton.

(Pretty scary we've been around all these years, watching contestants get married and having families!!!)

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 3806527698 Just thinking of all the things I could have done with all the time I have spent on this site. The mind boggles!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:44 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 3806527698 Oh I know, x the number of years. Balance is key!

Maybe Mike will meet a former contestant from S1 or S2 like Chris. Wouldn't that be wild.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:45 am

That or seeing him as the next Bachelor..that would be the best! A season of Mike where we'd be able to see even more of his personality, etc. Just think that when all is said and done, they'd come out ahead farther by having Mike as the next lead than any other.

The overwhelming support out there for him as the next bach is unreal....there are far more that want him than any of the other guys including Mikhel at this point.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:54 am

I like how they had a good conversation. None of this, when did you know BS and pretending to be so heartbroken you can't function.

IIRC Brad S1 and Tim S2 were announced April/May so we have a few months to go. It seems like a long time to bring the F3 F2 back as the next Bachelor considering it won't start airing until September, but good luck to Mike! I think the backstory of him not opening up is the perfect segue for the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:49 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7bxNfB2aO/?taken-by=w_network

This loving guy left a comment :
ogilmike@jasmine.lorimer wears her thoughts on her face and it's the best...zero poker face. No "tell all" required . this is my favorite one. #admirable

He has only wonderful things to say about Jas post his elimination. Sigh...i just love this guy..an epitome of a true gentleman look like. His mom would be so proud of him up there beatingheart

May he find his true love who can appreciate and cherish him for a great man that he is :sprinklehearts  (better yet..on my TV Praying)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:20 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Cxkh3i0XAAEYRIe
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
It was hard for Mike to face Jasmine again for the first time. But their journey together taught him his most important life lessons. <3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:10 pm

http://etcanada.com/news/183418/jasmine-lorimer-cancels-post-bachelorette-canada-press-tour/

see: the video clip in the bottom (i wish i could embed it!.Someone pls  make it happen) Praying
Mikey on board to do the Bachie gig  cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:14 am

Yessssssss #Mikeforbachelor ! I wonder when they would be ready to start it?? .... Must be soon ? Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:31 am

sneakyl I think any american who want a shot at it might start to apply if Mike is the bachelor.  Try out true north gentlemen.  LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:14 am

out of her.guys, post_show Jas has started.to.follow KP, Mike and of course KW.

so Jas_Mike (ahhh I missed this coupling laugh out loud) have followed e. o on IG now.
im glad they remain friends...and that Mike and his fam.have been so.supportive of  Jas on SM. yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 am

Who's e and o?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Who's e and o?
Each Other

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+12
Sprite
albean99
Idlemess
bluwavz
LeapofFaith