Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Mon May 15, 2017 3:31 am

I mean, take it with a grain of salt because it's Woman's Day, but this would not surprise me at all if this is true no no
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4505454/Sophie-Monk-s-diva-behaviour-Bachelorette.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Mon May 15, 2017 3:57 am

pvpr wrote:I mean, take it with a grain of salt because it's Woman's Day, but this would not surprise me at all if this is true no no
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4505454/Sophie-Monk-s-diva-behaviour-Bachelorette.html

oh man this is just going to be drama after drama imo.... i guess i wont be seeing much of a love story on the bachelorette this season Rolling Eyes TBH im not really looking forward to it and i probably wont watch it all maybe bits and pieces....but on the upside ill not be so invested in the ppl and get heartbroken for them ;)
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Sam Frost weighs in on the casting of Sophie Monk:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4516760/Former-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-s-opinion-Sophie-Monk.html

This quote mirrors how I feel about Sophie as Bachelorette:

"I think she is going to rip the dudes to shreds, so it will be really entertaining.... She has a no BS attitude. She is funny."

If nothing else I think it will be an entertaining season!
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Wed May 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Awe, I am bummed. I was hoping for Nikki.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 am

Veering off topic because they're talking about the next Bachelorette in 2018 already but I just read this and have to say
OH GOD NO PLEASE NO ANYONE BUT DELTA.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4616282/Delta-Goodrem-rumoured-Bachelorette-2018.html
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:19 am

Lol why not delta Smiley imo she's sooooo much better than Sophie! I think she is gorgeous inside and out ..she was awesome on Neighbours and even better as a singer.. I'd watch her over Sophie any day but seriously she doesn't need the bachelorette to find love jmo Hugesmile
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:47 am

I'm no fan of Delta.  Won't get into all the reasons why (I'll save that for if/when she get signed up!) but suffice to say I find her far too "polished", like she's always putting on an act.  IMO Sophie will be a more gritty, real and honest Lead than Delta ever could be.  

I wonder what this means for the future direction of the show though?  I thought Sophie was a last minute 'ring in' because Nikki turned it down. I hope they're not just going to keep giving us celebrity Leads? One is a novelty, more could ruin the show, IMO.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:30 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Lol why not delta Smiley imo she's sooooo much better than Sophie! I think she is gorgeous inside and out ..she was awesome on Neighbours and even better as a singer.. I'd watch her over Sophie any day but seriously she doesn't need the bachelorette to find love jmo Hugesmile

Oh... I love Delta too. She would be amazing! Imagine.... she could be the one to serenade the men.

I'm still not sure about Sophie but am hoping to be pleasantly surprised. I am looking forward to seeing some older men though - I really hope they don't go all cougar town on the season.
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:08 am

Bobette wrote:I'm no fan of Delta.  Won't get into all the reasons why (I'll save that for if/when she get signed up!) but suffice to say I find her far too "polished", like she's always putting on an act.  IMO Sophie will be a more gritty, real and honest Lead than Delta ever could be.  

I wonder what this means for the future direction of the show though?  I thought Sophie was a last minute 'ring in' because Nikki turned it down. I hope they're not just going to keep giving us celebrity Leads? One is a novelty, more could ruin the show, IMO.

I agree @Bobette I'm not the biggest fan of Delta, I'm sure she's a lovely person IRL, but she IMO she has an aura of fakeness about her. And I really don't want Bette to be celebrity edition every year.
Channel 10 is in pretty deep s**t at the moment anyway, so there may not be Australian Bach or Bette next year, unless someone else picks up the rights to them.
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:19 am

This is just a bummer in all ways. Nikki would have been perfect. I'm so sad sad

No offense but they sold out choosing Sophie. What a trainwreak all JMO and
Diana

Female Posts : 6815

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:18 am

Diana wrote:This is just a bummer in all ways. Nikki would have been perfect. I'm so sad sad

No offense but they sold out choosing Sophie. What a trainwreak all JMO and

I agree. But happy that Nikki is in self preservation mode and moving on with her life without the schrade that is the Bachelorette. That said, I love Nikki so much and I think the men would have too. I hope she finds her person.
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum