SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:42 am

Bobette wrote:Something interesting I just noticed:  I clicked the 'you can read full terms here' link https://bachelor5.castasugar.com/terms_conditions and it says this:

"3. Female applications will not be accepted if the female applicant’s age is less than 23 years of age or over 40 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017.

4. Male applications will not be accepted if the Male applicant’s age is less than 27 years of age or over 38 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017."

This contradicts what it says in the short ad that males can be 28 - 40.  Possibly just a typo, but could indicate they've locked in a female Lead and she has younger taste?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887 great pick up! I believe u r onto something there.... and I bet (fingers crossed) it's IMO for Nikki! :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:46 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:Something interesting I just noticed:  I clicked the 'you can read full terms here' link https://bachelor5.castasugar.com/terms_conditions and it says this:

"3. Female applications will not be accepted if the female applicant’s age is less than 23 years of age or over 40 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017.

4. Male applications will not be accepted if the Male applicant’s age is less than 27 years of age or over 38 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017."

This contradicts what it says in the short ad that males can be 28 - 40.  Possibly just a typo, but could indicate they've locked in a female Lead and she has younger taste?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887 great pick up! I believe u r onto something there.... and I bet (fingers crossed) it's IMO for Nikki! :yes:

Thanks yes

It would be great if Nikki is feeling ready for it, and if they do film the Bach first, that would still give her a few months to decide for sure.  

She has seemed pretty adamant that she wouldn't do it though, as recently as mid-Sept:

“I am nowhere near being ready to date again,” Gogan told The Daily Telegraph

“To go on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette you would have to be happy with where you are at and ready to open your heart again and I am not ready to do that.”

And from her Cousin on Instagram, “She is ok. There are great things waiting in this world for such a wonderful human being (which doesn’t include a Bachelorette gig!).”

Source: http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/2016/09/16/the-bachelor-nikki/

Maybe they just made her an offer too good to refuse?  Having Nikki as Lead would be ratings gold IMO and I expect TPTB would think so too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:15 pm

It's possible she was feeling that way mid September however with time perhaps she can think clearly and see the benefits of accepting the role.

I hope so, I'd enjoy her season. Plus IMO it's always a better storyline (for them) when the lead had a hard time getting over the breakup and is back to find love!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:05 am

Sportsbet odds for Nikki are now at $1.60 and there are still no other 'serious' contenders on their list IMO (Heather seems busy with other things, Megan is in a relationship etc...)  

Considering Sportsbet have proven themselves to be a very reliable indicator of winners in past seasons, this makes me almost certain we will have Nikki as our next Bachelorette. yes

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VleRTWg
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:59 pm

I think she would be great! yes yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:22 am

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/why-nikki-gogan-has-to-be-the-next-bachelorette-17460?adbsc=social_20161228_69031186&adbid=814025868481728512&adbpl=tw&adbpr=34785685

Woman's Day published an article hinting that Nikki will be the Bachelorette - there's not really any actual evidence in it, but I think in the new year we'll start to see more and more articles about Nikki to keep her in the public's mind before the announcement. I'd be very surprised if it weren't her, as she's considered to be 'Australia's sweetheart' (similar to Sam before she was announced, but without the Blake scandal) and would get ratings back up to what they were in season 1 IMO. 

Hopefully they have a break in between the Bachelor and the Bachelorette next year - maybe they could swap the Bachelor and Masterchef so that the Bachelor airs from May-July (which could work since Season 5 films from late February-late April/early May), Masterchef from July-September, and then the Bachelorette in September. I think the problem with Georgia's ratings were because people were annoyed by Richie's ending and had 'Bachelor fatigue' after 8 straight weeks of the Bachelor and then it went straight to the Bachelorette without any breaks. And then since Georgia was an unknown, people didn't have any sort of attachment to her prior to the show airing. So hopefully if they do decide to go with somebody brand new (which I think they will if it's not Nikki, as Olena would be a disaster IMO), they fix the Bachelor/Bachelorette airing times.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:58 am

I actually really hope it's Nikki if it's not Olena and Olena if it's not Nikki. IMO both would be great and have different qualities that would be entertaining to watch!

Ps- feels great to be kinda back and looking through you're post. But may I just say I'm more looking forward for the bachelorette than bachelor so I'm really hoping it airs first haha
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:33 am

Just noticed something very interesting - Sportsbet appear to have removed betting for Bachette lead.  

I've been monitoring the odds and last week it had narrowed even further to 1.4 for Nikki with still no other viable alternatives, but they have now removed the link and when I click the cached page I get this:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 7bwCLIr

THOUGHTS?

Sportsbet always seem to have an uncanny sense of what's going on so to me this sudden change from her being a clear favourite makes me think Nikki was probably lined up to do it but may have pulled out or is having second thoughts.  

I wonder what they did with the bets that had already been placed.  Anyone here a gambler?!

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:25 am

A week on and the Sportsbet page for Bachette lead is still down - I'm now wondering if they stopped taking bets because it's so obvious Nikki has it in the bag.  This article threw me for a loop:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelor-runnerup-nikki-gogan-healed-of-broken-heart-never-settle-for-something-less/news-story/6c53b37ab882f2127b76d42beb9cfa49

From the title I thought she'd found a new relationship and that's why bets were off, but it's more a "I'm healed and ready for love" type thing.  Reads like a piece of marketing for her season, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:10 am

@Bobette Thanks for posting. IA she mentioned in the article it's healthy to take the time alone. Maybe she has had her time and is ready now.

I hope that's not her hair colour. hmmm She looks so much better IMO with softer lighter brown/blonde.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:20 am

Does anyone think Heather Maltman might be considered instead of Nikki as she is currently single? It would make for entertaining TV imo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:34 am

Heather would be great but I don't think so considering she now has a radio gig on Sea fm in the Gold Coast?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty