Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Something interesting I just noticed:  I clicked the 'you can read full terms here' link https://bachelor5.castasugar.com/terms_conditions and it says this:

"3. Female applications will not be accepted if the female applicant’s age is less than 23 years of age or over 40 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017.

4. Male applications will not be accepted if the Male applicant’s age is less than 27 years of age or over 38 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017."

This contradicts what it says in the short ad that males can be 28 - 40.  Possibly just a typo, but could indicate they've locked in a female Lead and she has younger taste?  

Bobette

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:42 am

@Bobette wrote:Something interesting I just noticed:  I clicked the 'you can read full terms here' link https://bachelor5.castasugar.com/terms_conditions and it says this:

"3. Female applications will not be accepted if the female applicant’s age is less than 23 years of age or over 40 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017.

4. Male applications will not be accepted if the Male applicant’s age is less than 27 years of age or over 38 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017."

This contradicts what it says in the short ad that males can be 28 - 40.  Possibly just a typo, but could indicate they've locked in a female Lead and she has younger taste?  

great pick up! I believe u r onto something there.... and I bet (fingers crossed) it's IMO for Nikki! :yes:

LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:46 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@Bobette wrote:Something interesting I just noticed:  I clicked the 'you can read full terms here' link https://bachelor5.castasugar.com/terms_conditions and it says this:

great pick up! I believe u r onto something there.... and I bet (fingers crossed) it's IMO for Nikki! :yes:

Thanks yes

It would be great if Nikki is feeling ready for it, and if they do film the Bach first, that would still give her a few months to decide for sure.  

She has seemed pretty adamant that she wouldn't do it though, as recently as mid-Sept:

“I am nowhere near being ready to date again,” Gogan told The Daily Telegraph

“To go on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette you would have to be happy with where you are at and ready to open your heart again and I am not ready to do that.”

And from her Cousin on Instagram, “She is ok. There are great things waiting in this world for such a wonderful human being (which doesn’t include a Bachelorette gig!).”

Source: http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/2016/09/16/the-bachelor-nikki/

Maybe they just made her an offer too good to refuse?  Having Nikki as Lead would be ratings gold IMO and I expect TPTB would think so too.

Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:15 pm

It's possible she was feeling that way mid September however with time perhaps she can think clearly and see the benefits of accepting the role.

I hope so, I'd enjoy her season. Plus IMO it's always a better storyline (for them) when the lead had a hard time getting over the breakup and is back to find love!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30930

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum