SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by catalyst Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:26 am

Date #2: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4632166/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-looks-awkward-beach-date.html

Personally I think she's probably just freezing because Sydney is so cold at the moment and a walk along Cronulla beach is the last thing I would have wanted to do this evening cantstopl

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:51 am

Awesome @Catalyst - thanks for posting.  They're not mucking about with the schedule are they?  Straight into it!

I agree, Sophie looks darn freezing.  Her hands are practically BLUE!  

I note her date has that distinguished greying at the temples. I love it that we'll be watching an older group of guys.  

Hopefully we may get to see some pics from the first group date soon.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:53 pm

‘This isn’t a reality show, it’s real’: Sophie Monk feels totally out of her comfort zone looking for love

SOPHIE Monk has wrapped her first week filming and says she is totally out of her comfort zone as Australia’s new Bachelorette star.

“This is different from anything I’ve ever done before,” Monk told Confidential.

“I’m so out of my comfort zone. This is not a reality show, it’s real life. I’m facing a lot of my fears and learning a lot about myself. This is the most bizarre and fun experience I’ve ever had.”

She shot her first rose ceremony on Thursday, sending at least one of the hopefuls packing from the Sydney mansion they are calling home during the production.

“I’m nervous and excited for the road ahead,” Monk said.

“I’ve already met some awesome guys and I can’t wait to see what happens.”

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 IxadII6

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/this-isnt-a-reality-show-its-real-sophie-monk-feels-totally-out-of-her-comfort-zone-looking-for-love/news-story/b17e7bc7107a0d0dd260576d5ac1a5c5
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:24 am

Group date today involving Sophie's family (whoa - it's a bit early to meet the folks!) but the DM only published photos of Jarod Woodgate (same guy above). Weird. Surely there should be snaps of the other guys? Wonder why they're pushing him so hard?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4642594/Jarrod-Woodgate-spotted-date-Sophie-Monk.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:17 pm

15 minutes is good for me’: Nikki Gogan on why she’s not The Bachelorette

After Monk’s role as The Bachelorette was announced in May, rumours swirled that Gogan had been swiftly shoved aside at the last minute. But Gogan says that’s not the case.

“There was no crossover, there were no hard feelings or missing out,” she says. “From the very beginning, Channel Ten and Warner Bros. have always been very respectful and have always been wonderful.”

She adds: “And Sophie is a wonderful choice. And funny.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/15-minutes-is-good-for-me-nikki-gogan-on-why-shes-not-the-bachelorette/news-story/919caa3f6e8d9ff78da749e0b8470602
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Looking forward to see this one, I am intrigue.

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:46 am

We've got another date!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4660726/Sophie-Monk-channels-Audrey-Hepburn-Bachelorette-date.html

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 41FB6A1700000578-4660726-image-a-3_1499070874249

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 41FB651700000578-4660726-Could_he_be_The_One_Sophie_and_her_handsome_suitor_appeared_to_h-m-38_1499076414720

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:48 am

Oooo he is cute! Loving the silver in his hair yummy Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:57 am

Holy Cow!  I hope that's a theme date, or Sophie is making some very bold fashion choices. Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

Silver hair does it for me too @LeapOfFaith. yes  I'm looking forward to a season where I can openly appreciate some men from my own generation rather than feeling like a dirty old cougar perving on babyfaced 20-somethings as in previous seasons Hugesmile

ETA: BTS pics of the above date: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4660992/Cameras-crew-members-intrude-Bachelorette-date.html

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Zl8cWEY
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 9347NP7

Video:

"Wardrobe malfunction" (apparently):http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4661122/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-spills-dress.html

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Eh2DpTK
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 QvfWtK3
Poor Sophie must be absolutely freezing in that outfit - we're having a major cold snap in AU at the moment.  Brrrr.....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:34 pm

He is very handsome. Reminds me of Dean Cain.

Based on looks alone, I could go for him as the next Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Bobette wrote:
15 minutes is good for me’: Nikki Gogan on why she’s not The Bachelorette

After Monk’s role as The Bachelorette was announced in May, rumours swirled that Gogan had been swiftly shoved aside at the last minute. But Gogan says that’s not the case.

“There was no crossover, there were no hard feelings or missing out,” she says. “From the very beginning, Channel Ten and Warner Bros. have always been very respectful and have always been wonderful.”

She adds: “And Sophie is a wonderful choice. And funny.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/15-minutes-is-good-for-me-nikki-gogan-on-why-shes-not-the-bachelorette/news-story/919caa3f6e8d9ff78da749e0b8470602

Always classy, that nikki. Hope she finds a wonderful guy irl....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:18 am

Photos and BTS video of Sophie filming the season promo.  I think she looks sensational.  Really excited about her season!

Sophie Monk has been busy filming the promo ahead ahead of her season of The Bachelorette.
And on Sunday, the 37-year-old was spotted looking glamorous in a red gown in Double Bay.
The singer, actress and radio host was all smiles working alongside the crew as they prepared for to film scenes.
She posed alongside extras who took part in a flash mob scene.
Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, Sophie explained: 'Filming the promo was a lot of fun.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 YZqY9k2
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 0DwWpnR
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 LK5S0HI
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 00WT2As

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4677040/The-Bachelorette-s-Sophie-Monk-turns-heads-red-gown.html

Sophie must be freezing in that dress; it's so cold in Sydney right now!  Looks like she's getting on with it like a real pro though. yes

Flash Mob:
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 TMaDQCF
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 FP79goh
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 GaiV2q7

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4677158/Sophie-Monk-makes-final-adjustments-filming-promo.html

Same love heart balloons Cobie is holding in the season promo for 2017 AU Bach. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty