SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:27 am

They posted this link on the Facebook page. https://bachelorette3.castasugar.com/ 

Filming starts in late May and it sounds like they're casting for a Bachelorette as well as contestants so maybe Nikki turned it down? Or she's their #1 choice (if they're making Matty the Bachelor you'd think Nikki would be their choice for Bachelorette since she's single) but they're just covering their bases in case it falls through? question

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:48 am

pvpr wrote:They posted this link on the Facebook page. https://bachelorette3.castasugar.com/ 

Filming starts in late May and it sounds like they're casting for a Bachelorette as well as contestants so maybe Nikki turned it down? Or she's their #1 choice (if they're making Matty the Bachelor you'd think Nikki would be their choice for Bachelorette since she's single) but they're just covering their bases in case it falls through? question
I wouldn't read too much into it, IMO they keep their options open in their advertising to get a wider net of applicants. If I recall correctly, Michael from Sam Frosts season applied to be the Bachelor for Sam Woods season and missed out (thankfully), so they offered him contestant on Bachelorette instead. They could be fishing for more girls for next years Bach?

And I do agree, they covering their bases in case Nikki either decides not to do it, or meets the love of her life before filming starts!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:14 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 am

I really hope she is the bette. She truly deserves to find a great man.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:57 am

There is an interesting theory that the next bachelorette will be bisexual...not sure if I believe this but it would surely make for an interesting season!

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/new-bachelorette-might-be-bi-sexual-35771

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:34 am

We've seen that type of advertising every season. I would not have made that assumption since these franchises are always looking for both contestants for future shows. I suppose it's possible. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We've seen that type of advertising every season. I would not have made that assumption since these franchises are always looking for both contestants for future shows. I suppose it's possible. JMO

Oh really? Well that goes that theory then! In all seriousness, I can't ever see this happening on the Australian franchise. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Ugh, I really hope it's not her. I've seen enough of Sam on my TV to last a lifetime.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4396130/Sam-Frost-revive-role-Bachelorette.html

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:37 pm

I didn't read the whole article. The title was enough. I think she has issues. She was in a bad shape with the SM negativity towards her. This is the last gig she should be considering IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:38 pm

I doubt it's her. She's on that cooking show now. I think it's just a case of the media doing their usual spin until they announce the predictable lead which looks like Nikki unless something changes on the part of TPTB and they go with someone new. They should be finalizing their lead this month.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Has there ever been a celebrity version?
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/sophie-monk-wants-to-be-the-first-celebrity-bachelorette/news-story/6dd9c08be28376296396d35396fa85fc
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:42 am

Wow, they have just announced that it will be Sophie Monk!

I think she will be a good choice, she is quite funny and will probably draw in a lot of viewers.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty