Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Didn't Richie give Alex the white rose that had the whole world crying?
Idlemess

Female Posts : 1980

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:53 am

Source

Key points:

Sophie thinks Kyle will like F1 (therefore he will not be a pretty boy, IMO)
She felt chemistry with a few guys on the first night
She was happy with her selection of men
She "thinks" the oldest is 38.  Makes me think F1 is not the oldest, or she would probably know that key fact
She kissed a lot of guys and enjoyed it laugh out loud
No fondling.  (Kyle saying the word "fondling" makes me feel queasy)
HAS HAD TWO SHVs to date (14th Sept)
Everything's great in the bedroom (Sophie is great at deflecting Kyle's gross line of questioning, IMO)
Her family has met F1
CODENAME FOR F1 = "Uncle Dave"
"I am so stubborn, I'll do it my way anyway" (re: the whole process)

Lots of valuable info here, IMO!  I thought she handled Kyle like a boss too.  Go Sophie.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:05 am

Oooooo. F1 is called "uncle Dave"??? I wonder if that is in reference to the promo where the nephews talk about their uncle. That seems too obvious though so maybe it is a misdirect for Sophie to use "Uncle". Honestly though, Jarrod looks like he could totally pass for an Uncle and a Dave laugh out loud

I am getting excited! Sophie is just a pro at this and media rounds (#kylewho). It's actually kind of great because of that
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:08 am

I was just thinking the same thing - it's great that she can hold her own in front of the camera and in press interviews.

I have embedded the full tweets including date & captions in the SM No Discussion thread for future reference. yes
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:12 am

Often F1s will be used as thumbnails or main pics for articles and this one used Jarrod. So could be another clue since Jarrod is getting a ton of pics of him for his M&G which makes me think of Lee last season and Sasha before that. 

I have to say that I loved the short clip of Jarrod and Sophie's M&G and how Soph says drinking wine is her passion and Jarrod is like "passion!" laugh out loud love it and then they stomp grapes together. If they end up together theirs really will be the grapest relationship (figuratively and literally). Adorbs  heartbeat

https://www.hit.com.au/scoopla/tv/watch-sophie-monk-meet-some-of-her-bachelors-in-hilarious-new-promo?station=2day

ETA: thanks @Bobette yes I kept posting and then deleting because I realized the caption is on the vid when it's played laugh out loud
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:07 am

Punkee is always on point  

I am ready for Sophie   (I think she did some media rounds today?)

https://www.instagram.com/itspunkee/
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:26 am

Apollo has IG pic/video! And Sophie is included in it!

I wonder if maybe Apollo gets the "Double Delight" rose in first ep? Seems like he is getting a push by the show so could be his gets guaranteed SDs?

bacheloretteau Apollo must be a good magician because Abraca-DAYUM!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZDYbDVD_qN/?taken-by=bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:19 am

HA HA HAA... exactly what I said about magicians being nerds.  laugh out loud

Looks like he's passed through his awkward phase then.  I spy with my little eye something beginning with "Fan Favourite".

ETA: My money's still on Blake for the double delight. TWT
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:29 am

laugh out loud at Sophie saying nerdburger. I love it! IA that Apollo is going to be a fan favorite. They are already highlighting him as hot and based on the promos and BTS pics he will be super fun too and likely really sweet like a big teddy bear.

If not Apollo or someone else, IA about Blake getting the Double Delight rose. Or at least, I am hoping that's why Blake may get two SDs and producer driven
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:35 am

Source

cantstopl
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:44 am

cantstopl Sophie is hilarious. I love her already  

Cracking up at Sophie saying No budgie smugglers unless they have an accent. And no guy who is prettier than her in the morning! Also NO to a sixpack and protein bars and a guy who goes to the gym because it so boring (Apollo is out then as is Blake) laugh out loud And yes to having a personality - because Sophie's is amazing  :yes:  

I can't wait to see which guys we can scratch off the list  yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:cantstopl Sophie is hilarious. I love her already  

Cracking up at Sophie saying No budgie smugglers unless they have an accent. And no guy who is prettier than her in the morning! Also NO to a sixpack and protein bars and a guy who goes to the gym because it so boring (Apollo is out then as is Blake) laugh out loud And yes to having a personality - because Sophie's is amazing  :yes:  

I can't wait to see which guys we can scratch off the list  yes

IMO having seen their SM, most of them.  laugh out loud

This season more than ever I really think they have cast 17 guys for the audience and 1 for the Lead.  He'd better be a good one.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum