SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:35 am

Source

cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:44 am

cantstopl Sophie is hilarious. I love her already  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

Cracking up at Sophie saying No budgie smugglers unless they have an accent. And no guy who is prettier than her in the morning! Also NO to a sixpack and protein bars and a guy who goes to the gym because it so boring (Apollo is out then as is Blake) laugh out loud And yes to having a personality - because Sophie's is amazing  :yes:  

I can't wait to see which guys we can scratch off the list  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:cantstopl Sophie is hilarious. I love her already  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

Cracking up at Sophie saying No budgie smugglers unless they have an accent. And no guy who is prettier than her in the morning! Also NO to a sixpack and protein bars and a guy who goes to the gym because it so boring (Apollo is out then as is Blake) laugh out loud And yes to having a personality - because Sophie's is amazing  :yes:  

I can't wait to see which guys we can scratch off the list  yes

IMO having seen their SM, most of them.  laugh out loud

This season more than ever I really think they have cast 17 guys for the audience and 1 for the Lead.  He'd better be a good one.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:30 pm

'It's so embarrassing!' Sophie Monk reveals there is 'no way' she will be watching herself on TV when The Bachelorette goes to air next week
She's set to take her place in the spotlight when the next installment of The Bachelorette goes to air next week.
And while hundreds of thousands of people across Australia will be tuning in, Sophie Monk will not be one of them, she has revealed.
The 37-year-old said there is 'no way' she is prepared to watch herself on TV, the Daily Telegraph reported.
'It's so embarrassing. I usually act or pretend to be someone else but this is way too honest,' she said.
'No one wants to see themselves unfiltered.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 21586445_1155738424570610_6848309454138358854_o

And here are the boys! Or men? Whatever they are...

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Oh WOW, what an assortment!!!

Eden looks a lot like Michael Fassbender in that pic IMO.  Excuse me while I get a little flushed.   :fanningfan

And Harry... dare I say... Kaitlin Jenner?   Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

So Jourdan, Hayden, Eden, Harry, Chad and Jamie are new names but everyone else you nailed, @AllAboutLove - great stuff. yes

ALSO NOTE:  Stu Laundy NOT pictured, thus probably an intruder exactly as we predicted.  Go Team.

ETA: Bald guy also MIA! Two intruders then?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:40 pm

THE BACHELORETTE: CONFIDENTIAL EXCLUSIVELY REVEALS THE NSW MEN FIGHTING FOR SOPHIE MONK’S HEART

MATTY J move over, it’s time for Sophie Monk to find love on television and Confidential can exclusively reveal the NSW Bachelors vying for her heart.

Six gentleman think they have a chance with the Gold Coast born, self described “bogan.”

There is 30-year-old Venezuelan events manager Jefferson, who was raised in Florence; the outdoorsy and spiritual Luke, 33, who is a business culture consultant; Fashion designer Pete, 32, ex-rugby player Ryan, 26.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Ygi9Yfd

The NSW Bachelors: Sam, Pete, James, Jefferson, Ryan and Luke. Picture: Supplied
Like Monk, Sam, 31, is in the entertainment industry and works as a voice-artist. He hopes to charm Monk with his humour, saying the most romantic thing he’s ever done is “sang and cooked naked under a superman cooking apron.”

While Financial adviser James, 31, can already see a future with Monk in 10 years time he seems himself “hanging out with Sophie on a ski trip, with a few little Monks in tow.”

Source

NB: Stu Laundy Also from NSW and not pictured as he will most likely be an intruder.

May be nothing but I notice James is in the middle of both pictures above - the NSW Bachelors and also the main official pic.

He is also wearing VELVET question

AND he is the only one to get a quote in a separate line, referencing wanting to have children.  

Potential F1 Alert, IMO!!!

ETA:  Look at the smile on that man's face.  You know what they say:  Winners are Grinners!  I'll be keeping an very close eye on his red carpet arrival.  If he fits the editing sequence for an F1, I'm locking him in.

ETA Number two:  James was shown first getting out of the limo during the first promo.  My spidey sense is tingling for sure.

@Sundy, get in here - one of the blokes has dropped the codewords you were looking for: "little Monks".  I love the fact that he referred to them with her last name, not his!  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:46 pm

:yes:  I had posted James as a contender here and here when the promo came out as James and Jarrod were shown first and last and both are more on lock down
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote::yes:  I had posted James as a contender here and here when the promo came out as James and Jarrod were shown first and last and both are more on lock down

So what do you think then @AAL?  IMO he would stand a better chance than Jarrod as there is not the issue of distance.  Does James have any drawbacks that you've seen from your sleuthing so far?  

IMO his finance-dominated Twitter could be one of the most boring things I have ever read in my life but he may make up for it with a dynamite personality.  I'm excited.  I think this could be her guy.  

cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:42 pm

@Bobette posted reply about James in F1-F4 thread here

Stu for sure is an intruder and not F1 contender at all imo based on what I've sleuthed. The bald guy definitely could be an intruder then as well. Intruders never win imo and it seems they may have come in around July 13 for the GD so I could see them staying for a bit and then leaving

I need to check out Jefferson again. He is still locked down (along with Jarrod and James)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I need to check out Jefferson again. He is still locked down (along with Jarrod and James)

Jefferson intrigues me.  As I noted on his thread, he appears from his SM to be quite religious and in the BTS pics he is shown wearing clothing which is IMO far more conservative that he would normally wear, judging from his SM pics.  Considering Sophie's promiscuous past image, I wonder if perhaps he was cast to portray someone who can help Sophie "turn things around".

ETA: So for fun, which other guys do we think will get those little moving word/picture intros on FB/Twitter?  So far we've had Jarrod and Blake speaking, and Sophie speaking over one of Apollo.  I'm guessing Samual might get one - he's a voice over artist so they will probably want to showcase his voice, IMO.  And maybe one of the smooth surfie/yoga dudes - Luke or Ryan.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:37 am

@Bobette good points regarding Jefferson.

One thing I thought when Sophie did her "5 things" she's looking for in a man was in regards to budgie smugglers and saying no unless he has an accent. Although being said as living in NSW, I wonder if Jefferson has an accent since he's from Florence, Itay...

I also noticed Jefferson added a red rose to his name and IG bio so he is active just still locked down/private. Could be something or not (Laura had a rose by her name and was locked down until the show started) https://www.instagram.com/jeffdlrosa/

Jeff hasn't been in any promos, no BTS SD, or media though so it could be that he is just more private question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty