SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:00 am

Blake sounds like a real tosser and gives me vibes of the antagonist Cal in Titanic. It's a no from me  no no  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 21743243_10212445421004456_8585978037648553944_n

WA Bachelorette contestant Blake Colman is so smooth he has girls eating out of the palm of his hand, according to one of his mates, Perth financial adviser Jarred Briotti.

Briotti has spilled the beans on Colman after finding out this week he would be competing for the heart of TV personality Sophie Monk.

“I thought he went on a surf trip ... and just didn’t have his phone with him,” he said.

Briotti, who owns menswear business Suited For Him, said Colman did well with the ladies.

“We went out a lot together leading up to the filming,” Briotti said. “He will walk up to a group of girls without hesitation and five minutes later will have them eating out of his palm.”

Colman hosts lifestyle webisodes called Life on the Go, in which he interviews Perth up-and-comers.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/wa-bachelorette-contestant-blake-coleman-a-smooth-guy/news-story/1ed3f06fdebea9ecccfe039dff9fa3ac
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:07 am

Sorry for all the posts but posting them now before the season starts...

Apollo... in a NEW pic so likely shot post-show. He is also in the middle. Another sign of a contender. This is a very good indication that Apollo goes far as speculated/sleuthed  :yes:

I recall that Laura/F1 also had a NEW pic of her when shown in a group shot pre-season for the show and the others were in the night one CP attire (which makes me think it's intentional by the show).

Will have to check again for sure though... and compare these group pics the media is using (which ones are NEW and which ones are Night One old pics).

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 E887fea02fe74682e569b49bacaaf7e0
Jourdan Siyal, Apollo Jackson and Bingham fitz-Henry are hoping to win the heart of Sophie Monk. Picture: Annette Dew Source:News Limited
SEPTEMBER 17, 2017

THESE three Queenslanders will be vying for the chance to win Sophie Monk’s heart.

The last Sunshine State man set to appear on The Bachelorette being revealed as 25-year-old bar manager Jourdan Siyal, who joins magician Apollo Jackson, 24, and polo player Bingham Fitz-Henry, 25, on the Channel 10 reality dating series.

Siyal describes himself as an “opinionated perfectionist”, who admits his personality is an acquired taste – but he believes he still has a lot to offer 37-year-old Monk. “I am a sporadic, fun person who is definitely wild at heart and loves to go on adventures,” he said. “When we’re not outside, I love getting immersed in conversation and cuddles.” While he is more than a decade Monk’s junior, Siyal thinks “age is just a number”. “Maturity, on the other hand, has no correlation with age and I’ve actually found that many young and old people wrongly define themselves as mature,” he said.

[Apollo] Jackson said he leapt at the opportunity to find love on The Bachelorette as he had been “single for a while now”. The Gold Coaster said he could offer Monk “laughs and adventure”.

Meanwhile, Fitz-Henry believes his “big warm hairy arms” are a drawcard.

There will be 18 men for Monk to choose from when The Bachelorette premieres on Wednesday night on Channel 10.
http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/three-queenslanders-vie-for-sophies-heart-on-the-bachelorette/news-story/20b46e47cb4852ffb0df417446e7ffd9
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Like past seasons, F1 always had a pic and was featured in media heavily before the season started....

Here's Jarrod again with Blake (can I start calling him Blake the fake or is it too soon laugh out loud )

Permission granted.   Hugesmile

I still think either Blake or Sam will get the Double Delight.  Sophie's going to be good at calling out the tossers IMO so I can't really see any other way for Blake to get 2 SDs without that rose.  If he does get the DD, IMO that's a producer decision.

ETA: Apollo looks like a big cuddly teddy bear. I like it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:45 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Like past seasons, F1 always had a pic and was featured in media heavily before the season started....

Here's Jarrod again with Blake (can I start calling him Blake the fake or is it too soon laugh out loud )

Permission granted.   Hugesmile

I still think either Blake or Sam will get the Double Delight.  Sophie's going to be good at calling out the tossers IMO so I can't really see any other way for Blake to get 2 SDs without that rose.  If he does get the DD, IMO that's a producer decision.
Blake the fake it is laugh out loud IA, if Blake gets the DD it is definitely producer driven imo - and even if not, then SDs may be anyway.

I can see it as TPTB thinking of a way to make it seem like Sophie will choose the same fame-type guy and Blake representative of her past... and then she kicks Blake to the curb in epic fashion after realizing the error of her ways... and the audience has her back even more... when she chooses the really nice genuine guy at the end Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 4256136633  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f60d

At least that's what I am hoping for  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:33 am

I agree re: the above @AllAboutLove.  Let's hope Sophie sticks to our storyline and picks a good one.  laugh out loud  

Adding some more Man Spam:

The Bachelorette: Local men vying for the affection of Sophie Monk

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 FDFwHJj

Victorians Chad, Hayden and Jarrod hope to win Sophie’s heart. Picture: Channel 10

EX-ARMY officer turned vineyard manager Jarrod is one of three Victorians vying for the affection of starlet Sophie Monk in the new series of The Bachelorette.

Jarrod, 31, is joined on the quest for Monk’s heart by marketing manager Hayden, 29, and contract services manager Chad, 37, on the show, which launches Wednesday on Channel 10.

Jarrod, who works at his family’s Toms Cap Vineyard Retreat in Gippsland, said he could offer a potential partner “love, support, family, cuddles and adventure”.

“There will always be disagreements in life, but I aim for as little bulls--t as possible.”

Meanwhile, Hayden said he was a sucker for dinner and movies. “If it’s a dream date I’d kick it up a notch and add something unbelievable like cola-flavoured popcorn and a good Steven Seagal movie,” he said.

Chad said he had everything but love in his life.

“I have worked very hard to set myself up in a position where I have everything I need except for that one special person to love, share it all with and create a family together,” he said.

Source

Did we know Jarrod is ex-army????
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:36 am

@Bobette no I didn't know Jarrod was ex-army. No wonder he likes a relaxed life now! Also the group pic is Jarrod off to the side and from night one.

So Apollo the only one atm who has a group pic not from the first night and looks to be NEW and post-show question :stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette no I didn't know Jarrod was ex-army. No wonder he likes a relaxed life now! Also the group pic is Jarrod off to the side and from night one.

So Apollo the only one atm who has a group pic not from the first night and looks to be NEW and post-show  question :stirthepot

YEP! Remind me why we don't think Apollo could be F1? Is it just his age or were there SM clues? I can feel myself becoming swayed by personal favouritism already. MUST. RESIST!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:47 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette no I didn't know Jarrod was ex-army. No wonder he likes a relaxed life now! Also the group pic is Jarrod off to the side and from night one.

So Apollo the only one atm who has a group pic not from the first night and looks to be NEW and post-show  question :stirthepot

YEP!  Remind me why we don't think Apollo could be F1?  Is it just his age or were there SM clues?  I can feel myself becoming swayed by personal favouritism already.  MUST.  RESIST!
SM is hard with Apollo. He's liked pics of tattooed girls (somewhat racy) but mostly tons of magician accounts. It's hard to say. He was one of the first to change his pic on his FB account and seems really excited though question

Here's his FB profile pic he changed and he replies to most of the comments

One of the things that stood out to me in the pic/vid that the show posted of Apollo was that Sophie was included in it and Sophie narrated it - a very good way to not draw attention to Apollo's age Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 4256136633 since all the other pics/vids of the contestants posted they say their age, etc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:50 am

Yeah good point about the age.  They have also said "OLD SOUL" in just about every article I've read about him.  

Another interesting point:  Reading through the FB comments, people who don't know him are writing him off immediately as too young/too smooth, but those who know him personally are all excited, posting messages of support and wishing him well - I haven't seen any negative comments from people who actually know him.  

He also seems well liked/respected in his local community going by the articles on his individual thread.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:01 am

Apollo does seem to be well liked. He seems like a really great guy too and a big softie imo. I think I will like him. I am not sure if he is the one (I still have Jarrod, barring someone unforseen) but also keeping a close eye on James, Jefferson, and Apollo merely because of their SM being more locked down (except for Apollo's atm).  question

ETA: I just saw that Apollo has liked comments about him being the next bachelor. Not necessarily a redflag especially if it's a comment by a friend of his (so him just acknowledging it) and if he is liking all comments (seems like it) but F1s typically don't like those types of comments

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:09 am

laugh out loud This interview is hilarious - Sophie is so blunt and honest. Love it.

The part posted below sticks out to me most... glad Soph has fallen in love and I hope I get to see her love story on screen  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f64f  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f498

Note: the rose that Sophie is holding is the one Apollo gives her at his M&G  :stirthepot

The candid star adds that since falling in love “badly” on the show, it’s opened her eyes to her previous relationships.

“I reckon before the show, [I’d been in love with] no-one,” she confesses.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 21463226_10212445495286313_3711035079156378367_n
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/bachelorette-sophie-monk-never-been-in-love-40994
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:24 am

Bobette wrote:Yeah good point about the age.  They have also said "OLD SOUL" in just about every article I've read about him.  

Another interesting point:  Reading through the FB comments, people who don't know him are writing him off immediately as too young/too smooth, but those who know him personally are all excited, posting messages of support and wishing him well - I haven't seen any negative comments from people who actually know him.  

He also seems well liked/respected in his local community going by the articles on his individual thread.

AllAboutLove wrote:Apollo does seem to be well liked. He seems like a really great guy too and a big softie imo. I think I will like him. I am not sure if he is the one (I still have Jarrod, barring someone unforseen) but also keeping a close eye on James, Jefferson, and Apollo merely because of their SM being more locked down (except for Apollo's atm).  question

ETA: I just saw that Apollo has liked comments about him being the next bachelor. Not necessarily a redflag especially if it's a comment by  a friend of his (so him just acknowledging it) and if he is liking all comments (seems like it) but F1s typically don't like those types of comments

Adding these comments re: what I said upthread about the contrast between those who know him & those who don't:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 V5sUuys

Source

I like him too.  Would watch a season of him as Bach for sure.  Hugesmile

ETA: Just throwing this out there that he may have liked Flick's comment because she was on AU Survivor and she's hot and if he's still single and she's making complimentary comments about him, he might be sending her a subtle signal that he's keen. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty