SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Sundy wrote:Some very interesting comments in this article about silver foxes and wanting the bachelors to know it was Sophie before signing up

Sophie Monk's steamy photos admired by contestants

http://dailym.ai/2xdfXsQ

LOL at their tactful use of the term "admired".  I bet some of them "admired" her pictures three times a day.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

Meanwhile, there is a new posting on the FB page:

Source

Sophie's number one deal breaker is someone that's UP THEMSELVES.  Rather relevant to the thoughts I posted yesterday about Luke being up himself IMO.  Like, I used that exact phrase.  If he's F1, something is getting very lost in translation here for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:25 am

Article about the WA Guys, big emphasis on Mackane:

The Bachelorette: Mackane Reid vying for Sophie Monk's heart

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 GjkRIBr

The WA Bachelors vying for Sophie Monk's heart.
A FREMANTLE window cleaner will be among the WA men vying for the heart of media personality Sophie Monk in the upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

Mackane Reid owns All Glass Cleaning.

A hopeless romantic, he believes successful relationships are about compatibility of auras, chemistry and pheromones.

He prides himself on his communication skills and loves chatting to new people.

Though he can be shy at first, he says he is very forward with his intentions. With any luck, Reid won’t have a repeat of a horror date he once had.

“She began to rattle on about herself all night,” he recalled. “For some reason I went back to her place and she gave me a terrible rendition of I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.

“When I said I was leaving, she tried to jump me.”

Reid, 35, will be joined by four other WA contestants: personal trainer Brett Moore, 27, scaffolder Eden, 33, engineer Jamie, 38, and entrepreneur Blake Colman, 29

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:34 am

Sophie and Oshers Q and A from tonight was cancelled. Must have been technical difficulties as Sophie was certainly out and about on the press rounds tonight
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:07 am

SM activity today:

Luke
- https://www.instagram.com/luke.mcleod
- still public and not locked down and hasn't changed his bio pic (yet)
- he posted an IG story he is in Auckland, NZ (he always seems to be there, also, if F1 is it a think where the F1 gets to go to NZ? seriously though). In same IG story he is talking about flying back to Sydney and will be in Sydney tomorrow so perhaps there to watch the show/premiere https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/19003133_571332969924750_7913522769533337600_n.mp4?oe=59C28808&oh=948fdf2837ac31eb2c8ff6c0ca789e43
- he started following Jarrod and Jefferson
- he liked this pic of Sophie on IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BZM4BkUBtTR/?taken-by=anitaanabel_ (he follows Anita who works for radio and she follows him back) ***seems like a F1 thing to do IMO***

Jarrod  
- https://www.instagram.com/jarrodwoodgate
- still locked down but he updated his IG bio pic to the show's bio pic of him and he added the link to his tenplay bio (lots of the other contestants also doing so which means it is probably producer mandated or they're told to do so)
- he started accepting follows from other contestants since Luke followed him

James/Jimmy
- https://www.instagram.com/jimmys.paradise
- still locked down but he updated his IG bio pic to the show's bio pic of him and added the link to his tenplay bio (so also seems to be producer driven)

Stu (Intruder)
- https://www.instagram.com/stulaundy
- still locked down and hasn't changed anything to his IG and likely won't until he is announced as an intruder and on the show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:16 am

Uhh... I hope the intruders weren't meant to be a surprise.  cantstopl  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4898258/Will-Stu-Laundy-win-Sophie-Monk-s-heart-Bachelorette.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:52 am

OMG! I just posted in the betting odds about Stu possibly winning. DM posting that article seems like they may know something.... hmmm.... 

She certainly seems happy to see him question

Is he the winner? Will 44-year-old pub fortune heir Stu Laundy be the one to win Sophie Monk's heart on The Bachelorette

The publication also reported that Laundy was allowed a chance to compete on the show after Sophie lifted the age limit from 35 to 45.
A source claimed that Stu was so taken with the former Bardot star at their first meeting that he jumped at the chance to try his luck a second time.
'While this is unorthodox, this seemed like the best way to meet her again,' the source claimed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4898258/Will-Stu-Laundy-win-Sophie-Monk-s-heart-Bachelorette.html#ixzz4t81C4Pzv 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 447832C800000578-4898258-image-a-7_1505809094225
Bobette wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4898258/Will-Stu-Laundy-win-Sophie-Monk-s-heart-Bachelorette.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:04 am

IMO, I think they're just seeding the thought early.  Remember DM said Matty was "falling hard" for Elise at around the same time during filming that the Stu story came out.  I don't think the public would stand for ANOTHER F1 to have known the Lead pre-show.

I think DM are just playing nice at this point and telling the story TPTB want (or are IMO most likely paying them) to tell.  Later in the season, the gloves will come off, IMO, and then we might get a clearer indication of what the media REALLY knows.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:11 am

There's sooo many similarities already with this season and Matty's.... maybe a bit of a flip of the script though with Stu being the intruder (like Elise, since that's what she was imo only having a SD in Ep 10) and a contestant knowing the lead before the show, etc. 

The media has been VERY quiet so far for Sophie's season, especially during filming and pre-season. More quiet than ever before when it comes to the contestants. It's a bit odd but IA, they probably will be full force for clickbait and then revealing what they know later on.

I will be sure to fasten my seatbelt for the media whiplash and SM shenanigans laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Gosh media is late. @Bobette are you in Sydney listening live? Anything yet?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Sundy wrote:Gosh media is late. @Bobette are you in Sydney listening live? Anything yet?

No sorry, I'm not in Sydney @Sundy. You'd think they'd be off to an early start considering the FB live was cancelled yesterday but apparently not? I can't wait for this to kick off tonight. Very keen to see how they are going to edit Luke, James and Jarrod.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Oh Kyle and Jackie O has started. Sophie said some guys painfully shy and some were knobs
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh Kyle and Jackie O has started. Sophie said some guys painfully shy and some were knobs

Also confirmed there is a real jerk on the show, that she cried nearly every rose ceremony and by the second episode she had kissed a guy
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty