SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh Kyle and Jackie O has started. Sophie said some guys painfully shy and some were knobs

cantstopl We can tell that already, just from their bios.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:41 pm

@bobette is it just us talking to each other on here?  It's feeling very empty!!!  Everyone burnt from Matty or joining later?  I know AAL will be here later but where is everyone else
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Sundy wrote:@bobette is it just us talking to each other on here?  It's feeling very empty!!!  Everyone burnt from Matty or joining later?  I know AAL will be here later but where is everyone else

I know!  I'm feeling like a bit of a Bach Tragic.  laugh out loud

ETA: A lot of members seem to be over on the Unspoiled threads. I don't know how they do it. I don't have that much self control.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@bobette is it just us talking to each other on here?  It's feeling very empty!!!  Everyone burnt from Matty or joining later?  I know AAL will be here later but where is everyone else

ETA:  A lot of members seem to be over on the Unspoiled threads.  I don't know how they do it.  I don't have that much self control.

I think people will come back on once the show starts airing, it's really a bit much having Bette backing up after Bach, I wish Masterchef didn't exist and they could space them out properly! I really like the look of Jarred, but based on what you guys have sleuthed I'm preparing myself to be disappointed when she chooses someone else!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:00 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

ETA:  A lot of members seem to be over on the Unspoiled threads.  I don't know how they do it.  I don't have that much self control.

I think people will come back on once the show starts airing, it's really a bit much having Bette backing up after Bach, I wish Masterchef didn't exist and they could space them out properly! I really like the look of Jarred, but based on what you guys have sleuthed I'm preparing myself to be disappointed when she chooses someone else!

Spoken like a true Bach veteran - always expect the worst!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Did something dramatic happen on Kyle and Jackie O this morning?? My Radio station just said that Sophie's publicists have just cancelled all media rounds?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:Did something dramatic happen on Kyle and Jackie O this morning?? My Radio station just said that Sophie's publicists have just cancelled all media rounds?

JUICY!!! :shocked!:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:24 pm

The only thing I can think is Jackie O said who she thought would win and Sophie said she was not good at doing a poker face and that Jackie O knew her too well. Just wondering if it is still on twitter. I will go check
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Sundy wrote:The only thing I can think is Jackie O said who she thought would win and Sophie said she was not good at doing a poker face and that Jackie O knew her too well. Just wondering if it is still on twitter. I will go check

Obvious question: Did Jackie say who she thought would win in the interview that went to air, and if so, WHO?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Oh the suspense. Sorry I should have added that. Luke
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh the suspense. Sorry I should have added that. Luke

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698 Well then. QED.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Something is up. Fitzy and Wippa stated 30 minutes ago 'up next Sophie ' and to follow on Instastory live but there is no Insta story ????
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty