Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:37 pm

I didn't read the whole article. The title was enough. I think she has issues. She was in a bad shape with the SM negativity towards her. This is the last gig she should be considering IMHO.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 39904

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:38 pm

I doubt it's her. She's on that cooking show now. I think it's just a case of the media doing their usual spin until they announce the predictable lead which looks like Nikki unless something changes on the part of TPTB and they go with someone new. They should be finalizing their lead this month.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:46 am

I really hope it's not Sam! Would love for it to be Nikki. Can't wait for an announcement!

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Has there ever been a celebrity version?
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/sophie-monk-wants-to-be-the-first-celebrity-bachelorette/news-story/6dd9c08be28376296396d35396fa85fc

carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:42 am

Wow, they have just announced that it will be Sophie Monk!

I think she will be a good choice, she is quite funny and will probably draw in a lot of viewers.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:45 am

Sophie Monk is officially the Bachelorette for 2017

Australia, we're thrilled to introduce our Bachelorette. Sophie Monk will join us in 2017 as she sets out to find an honest, kind and real Australian man to spend the rest of her life with. #BacheloretteAU by @bacheloretteau

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:45 am

Holy moly, I am shocked a real celebrity season that true and not a rumor. I am not sure if I am excited. She is not my favorite but she does have lots of personality.
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:45 am

This show has officially jumped the shark, IMO. hmmm
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:47 am

@AllAboutLove this is what happens when the americans (which I am) come over and focus solely of rating and money and not content. We will see, I should give her the benefit of the doubt until her season airs.
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:49 am

Ummmmm WTF? hmmm I'm not excited at all. This is going to be a trainwreck IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:52 am

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by peggy0221 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:53 am

Oh, it's not Nikki. sad
peggy0221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum