SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:55 pm

AEF wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/sophie-monk-married-at-the-bachelorette-finale/ar-AAspDtV?li=AAavLaF&ocid=spartanntp

Aye Carumba!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:09 am

So in a recent interview with Fifi, Fev and Dave Sophie mentioned that there was a guy that initially she thought was great and he turned out to be a c@ck, who do we think this might be? I’m wondering if it is someone obvious like Sam or not obvious like Jarrod???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:26 am

Sundy wrote:So in a recent interview with Fifi, Fev and Dave Sophie mentioned that there was a guy that initially she thought was great and he turned out to be a c@ck, who do we think this might be?  I’m wondering if it is someone obvious like Sam or not obvious like Jarrod???

I think that's Sam.  That would be a producer line, IMO.  They would have wanted Sam around to act as narrator so having him get the DD rose enabled that and Sophie now saying she thought he was great in the beginning is a way to "legitimise" the DD, IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:26 am

Curiouser and curiouser.  Maybe it was a Toni May bracelet he was wearing on night 1.

It was previously reported that The Bachelorette's Luke was friends with The Bachelor winner, Laura Byrne.
And now NW are reporting that hunk Luke, 33, used to date the jewellery designer.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:32 am

Bobette wrote:Curiouser and curiouser.  Maybe it was a Toni May bracelet he was wearing on night 1.

It was previously reported that The Bachelorette's Luke was friends with The Bachelor winner, Laura Byrne.
And now NW are reporting that hunk Luke, 33, used to date the jewellery designer.

Source

That will be totally bizarre if Luke is F1. What are the chances a previous couple end up winning and dating the bachelor and Bachelorette respectively.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:45 am

ssin0547 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Curiouser and curiouser.  Maybe it was a Toni May bracelet he was wearing on night 1.

Source

That will be totally bizarre if Luke is F1. What are the chances a previous couple end up winning and dating the bachelor and Bachelorette respectively.

Indeed. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Why are Daily Mail pushing Stu so hard?  This is the second article about that dodgy @stulaundy44 IG account in as many days.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4923138/Who-Linked-Australia-s-talked-woman.html

That baby photo could be anyone and the account looks suss IMO.  How are they so sure it's Stu?  What do they know?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Yes. We are bombarbed with newspapers and website speculating that Stu is the winner.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelorette-tv-executives-finding-new-ways-to-protect-finale-of-sophie-monks-season/news-story/9422d8fafd28272721cd533f27cc131d

From competing network:

http://thefix.nine.com.au/2017/09/19/14/33/bachelorette-australia-winner-sophie-monk-spoiler-theory-stu-laundy

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:09 pm

I was just coming on to post the exact same thing @Bobette and @Enough why are they pushing Stu so hard when he's not even on the show yet?
Two possible scenarios, IMO most likely Stu is F1, and all the media knows it Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 318829699 just like with Laura last season. Less likely, but also possible, Stu is a massive fame wh*re trying to build his profile by going on the filthy rich show, and on Bette, and he is leaking like a sieve so that all the talk is about him. Or it could be both, he is a fame wh*re AND F1?
The thing I don't get, if he is F1 is why all the advertising pushed the real Aussie bloke, down to earth thing, because no matter how well Stu comes across on camera, pretty sure that a millionaire pub heir is no ones idea of a down to earth Aussie bloke! But hey, it wouldn't be the first time TPTB have confused me Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I was just coming on to post the exact same thing@"Bobette" and @Enough why are they pushing Stu so hard when he's not even on the show yet?
Two possible scenarios, IMO most likely Stu is F1, and all the media knows it Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 318829699 just like with Laura last season. Less likely, but also possible, Stu is a massive fame wh*re trying to build his profile by going on the filthy rich show, and on Bette, and he is leaking like a sieve so that all the talk is about him. Or it could be both, he is a fame wh*re AND F1?
The thing I don't get, if he is F1 is why all the advertising pushed the real Aussie bloke, down to earth thing, because no matter how well Stu comes across on camera, pretty sure that a millionaire pub heir is no ones idea of a down to earth Aussie bloke! But hey, it wouldn't be the first time TPTB have confused me Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

Apparently, according to people that know Stu, he is a "bogan prince". I think more than anything else, its just a bit weird that him and Sophie where "connected" outside of the show.. and I don't mean in a Matty and Laura way, but actually set up by mutual friends (according to DM). I'm honestly wondering if Sophie hated all the guys, so TPTB brought in an old connection so they could get their "happy" ending for the season.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Luke has confirmed that he dated Laura for months. Call me a cynic but this year's shows are so fake to me  no no

http://www.mamamia.com.au/luke-mcleod-and-laura-byrne/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Bobette wrote:Why are Daily Mail pushing Stu so hard?  This is the second article about that dodgy @stulaundy44 IG account in as many days.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4923138/Who-Linked-Australia-s-talked-woman.html

That baby photo could be anyone and the account looks suss IMO.  How are they so sure it's Stu?  What do they know?  question

All the pics on that account are Stu's and imo DM know this. 

I also think the account is Stu's account since he is following his closest friends on that account - only way he'd even know to follow his closest friends and them follow him is if the account is Stu himself. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty